Fuck christcucks

I used to defend these poor faggots, arguing from the point that Jesus was against the 'synagogue of satan' and blah blah. But the more I hung around these guys, the more I realized how fucking spineless and retarded they are.
They clap their hands together and hope their jew god sorts everything out. Fucking Muslims have more balls than these faggots. But don't get me wrong, their religion sucks donkey balls as well.
I have talked to many christcucks who think the universe is only 6000-10,000 years old. Imagine rejecting simple academia to accommodate for a fairy tale.
They pick and choose what to believe in their kikebook like the spineless-tards that they are. Which is unsurprising, as I came to realize that many of them are just assholes pretending to be good.
This sideline war against christcucks was the best thing that ever happened to this board. Thank you Jow Forums for helping me see how pathetic their religion really is.

Attached: bad.jpg (250x210, 10K)

Attached: b16629e5da10b7a8802e66e8312b5fe8d8ccef874eba1c94514acc6b6774a9a0.jpg (725x566, 141K)

This. Convert to BBC worship instead

based

>fuck christcucks
fuck you

Attached: whitewarrior1488.jpg (1800x1638, 1.13M)

Do you have the full size image of that OP?

Jesus was pretty based, but his dad isn't.
Fuck you too.

Unfortunately no.

Another ignorant Christ cuck lacking the reading comprehension to parse his own book

Attached: BCBADF9C-A712-4B42-B9A9-67ED7AE6617B.jpg (750x450, 124K)

>Imagine rejecting simple academia
Kike

I'm a kike for thinking that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, and not 6000?
Wew lad.

Christians call everyone that dont believe in their desert religion a lot kike.

If you think Jesus is based but his dad isn't, I don't think you understand who Jesus is

Millions of hostile foreigners are flooding into European countries while Jews run every facet of society. We therefore have to ask how this is happening:
1. Who is bringing in millions of brown people and saying it's a good thing? Christians.
2. Who enshrined the Jews in positions of power and defers to them in all things? Christians.
3. Who routinely engages in hostility against European ethnonationalists and those who criticize Jewish power? Christians.
4. It is therefore a moral and racial imperative for European peoples and European diaspora to oppose anything which seeks their destruction, which would include Christianity.

Attached: based open borders christkikes.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

Jesus and his dad are separate entities. I don't believe in the holy trinity explanation.

>I believe Jesus existed but he wasn't holy
so you're a kike?

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

What is wrong with you? Christianity is pure anti-jewish. Jesus calls out the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN and DEN OF VIPERS. Jikes.

Attached: For God and Country.png (1500x938, 2.97M)

Important note to lurkers: This is the same Norwegian poster that was spamming anti-white anti-NatSoc Christkike garbage on Jow Forums, therefore proving the substance of

Attached: christkikery.jpg (1176x705, 227K)

Imagine being this retarded.

The bottom line is Christianity will always be the choice religion of mutts and negroes the world over.

Attached: 2094db23a0f2531de837a041300d6856.jpg (697x960, 103K)

lol

This picture violates the 9th commandment.

Attached: 1546155996241.jpg (1000x828, 69K)

Attached: imagine acquiring a mental illness out of a desert book.jpg (753x1046, 214K)

Saved, excellent post. Let it be known that the Abrahamic religions are false spiritual systems that require child abuse in order to perpetuate.

Attached: circumcision-trauma-brain-damage.jpg (616x624, 420K)

Says the guy who posts a Hindu image. Indians are mutts.

Attached: 1558219521229.png (723x575, 474K)

The blackest 300IQ blackpill is that religion with after death punishment is litterally required to make 90% of humans not behave like feral monkeys and form civilization.

Attached: Hell.jpg (597x592, 118K)

That’s right fuck nazis Jesus is lord.

WW2 was GOD smashing you pagan larpers once and for all.
Repent.

>Jesus
>based
Matthew 10

Would God use a corrupt nation like the USSR?

Indeed, there needs to be better art of the original Vedic myths

Because gOd WOrKs IN mYstErIOUs WaYs don’t you know?

Attached: 6CAD9BA5-8712-4C12-9ACA-6A4F91828519.jpg (480x480, 58K)

and yet christcucks keep supporting israel

I remember one pic of Aryan chariots smashing all those Dravidians.

dinosaurs are fake and gay

Dinosaurs are the Behemoths from Job.

Attached: 234234%%%.jpg (800x599, 101K)

his "dad" asked his followers to mutilate their sons penis

sounds pretty evil to me

jesus didn't exist. look it up

This shit is blatent shilling.
I blame TRS for giving the pagan shit any oxygen

and yet it's the most pro-jew religion out there

Something that's been debunked thousands of times.

Is it them who spam the pagan larp shit? I thought it was just jews

It is jews but they only started because trsodomites would sperg out all the time about Christianity being Jewish causing infighting.
Then the kikes constantly monitoring them realized you can start infighting extremely easily with "kike on a stick"

Maybe calling him based was a stretch, i guess
kek, i love dinosaurs

Nobody even listens to TRS you fucking retards. Most of us realized the blight of Christkikery and Jew-worship all on our own.

Attached: before and after.jpg (1479x596, 246K)

Using quotes from the fake bible written by jews in 1975.
Here is the thing about that Bible version and how Christianity got cucked by the jew.
In 1975 the jews released the NIV Bible.
They pushed the NIV Bible on TV every Sunday from 1979 through to 2000's. They still use it on TV today. To use a real Bible is not permitted on TV as the real bible is to antisemitic and violent. Also the NIV Bible is given away for free by the jews (never trust something free from a jew) As a result many many people fell for the jew trick of this new Bible.
The NIV Bible was written to prevent another Hitler, The words are changed in such a way as to change the entire meaning of the word and instructions corrupting the Christians that use it.
For example, Turn the the cheek.
Turn the other cheek in the NIV is to turn a blind eye to degeneracy and corruption.
Turn the other cheek in the KJV is to force them to challenge you to s Duel. In a duel the state could not get involved and he could fight the soldiers under duel law.
In the NIV Bible the sword is a metaphor for using words.
In the KJV the sword is for slaughtering the enemies and sodomites.
In the NIV the jews are made out to be not so bad and God doesn't condemn them for eternity.
In the KJV it is very clear that the jews are all evil, never to be trusted, they are true children of satan.
In the NIV the jews are "gods chosen people"
In the KJV the jews are Gods forsaken people"
The KJV Bible supporting evil and degeneracy is a grave sin.
In the NIV it's just fine to support sodomites and degeneracy.

Attached: zero tolerance.jpg (736x576, 81K)

>Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.
Also
>I am sending you out like sheep among wolves.

Always concerned about what Christians think and never what God thinks. Atheists being materialists as usual only seeing the external.

I saw Jesus at a grocery store in Bologna yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for miracles or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eight bottles of wine in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for them first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any jewish infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each barcode and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
I'm fucking done defending that semite

Attached: 454682586458.jpg (601x508, 57K)

Attached: 1555328796440.jpg (1215x1080, 196K)

Retard you are the sperg the jew is abusing

Nigger please at least change that memeflag every now and then.
You've been spamming pro-christian, anti-christian and sometimes even pro-muslim sentiments.
I can't believe how stupid newfags have to be to still respond to memeflaggers

*Jewish god
But it's okay, we all know Christians hate white people, white nations, and any independence from the Jewish god. You love Jews so much you worship them as gods and put them in all positions of power while betraying your people. You've openly admitted it more than once, we get it.

>Don't fix the problems we Jew-worshipers have created, because the Jew god will fix it so just worship some more Jews already and stop worrying about it

Attached: christkike shills.jpg (1466x1553, 610K)

The entire bible was written by Jews. So don't worry about that.

Attached: 1558518610772.png (961x1596, 433K)

Wowie zowie you convinced me. I'll go slobber all over some black man's shoes now and open the borders immediately.

Attached: 1557920251607.jpg (994x850, 470K)

>LARPagan loves dinosaurs
How does your moronic religion concile with dinosaurs, evolution, etc.?
inb4 fuck off christcuck
I'm not religious

they also tend to be the most hedonistic and vulgar, as if each one is channeling the demon of lenny bruce

Behold, a sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came by and devoured them. Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them. But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

>retard attacking ancient European institutions instead of the actual issues themselves
Case and point

Claiming that modern Jews are Israelites and stamping a David star all around doesn't make it true.

I never said i was a pagan though.

Like I said. Christians this Christians that. No mention of God. Tell me about how nothing at all exists besides the material world.

Perhaps you hear it because you have no rebuttal? Pretending that the material world doesn't matter is exactly why you're being destroyed without a fight. But you get what you deserve for worshiping a foreign sandnigger bull god.

Go empty out your bank account and throw the money in the street if you think the current world doesn't matter. I'm sure the Jewish god will take care of you forever on a spiritual EBT card.

You had no point, and were rightly ridiculed.

Attached: Late Stage Christianity.jpg (600x420, 66K)

Protestants need to be gassed.

>Literally any other place on Earth have preserved their folk religion + a bigger more egalitarian religion
Chinks
>Local folk religion fused with the occasional Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism
Japs
>Shinto (Local pagan imperial cult religion) + some buddhism and Taoism
Korean
>Sindo, Confucianism + some Christians
Russian
>Slavic paganism + Orthodox Christianity

Paganism/Folk religion is just as important to the preservation of a ethnic group. The moment an egalitarian religion starts getting popular and you don't have a ethnic religion to hold your race together, that's it.

I think there is something about the American version of Christianity in particular that is turning people off. Atheists for example are always talking about it, and many of them were formerly believers in it. I think a lot of this religion is not genuine, and just exists for political purposes

Attached: Christianity ruined my life 3.png (692x2878, 1.22M)

Attached: christcucks.png (800x1200, 204K)

The disagreement comes down to the separation of participants and identifiers.

For instance:
I'm a participating Christian
>I'm not bothered by anyone else's views
>I find organized religion less than appealing
>I didn't even care to read your whole post

Identifying Christians
>want others to agree and support their Christian identity
>needs a group of agreeable people to stroke one another's egos
>will read any Jow Forums "christcuck" thread seriously

It's the same with any group. Gays, race, fandoms.

Attached: pagan vs christian.png (1000x967, 222K)

Brought to you by the same psychologists that say being a tranny isn't a mental disease. Spare us your Jewish tricks.

Synagogue of Satan is the Catholic church. The ones who "say they are Jews but are not" are the ones who infiltrated the government of Rome, collapsed it, and made the Holy Roman Empire, turning the Church into an international banking empire. They always were and always will be bankers.

Literally at the same level as
>Mary was a whore lel
t. Angsty le fedorasists

Well the rebuttal is that you can have no morality, meaning, or love outside of faith in the supernatural, which is why atheism leads to the hedonistic nihilist madness we have in the west today. As soon as you say anything "matters" you're appealing to an authority that exists beyond this visible world, because there's no "scientific" explanation for good and evil having any objective substance besides your feelings.

You're essentially putting your own decisions at the level of God's judgment by saying people "should" do and believe certain things or else they're "wrong." So only the material world exists, but at the same time you have an abstract authority that transcends simple physics. And in a way that's true, since man was made in the image of God, but you won't admit that you've fallen short of God's glory. You think you're actually a good, strong independent human who don't need no God. And every atheist shares that same Satanic arrogance, if you want to judge beliefs by how their followers behave.

I believe the earth is only 7528 years old, given the genealogy of Christ. The Church Fathers reckoned the time from the creation (which was an instantaneous event, with all the distinct logoi being made out of nothing at the same time) to the Incarnation to be 5509 years. This is the view the Fathers had, and I agree with the Fathers on everything, else I would not be a Christian, but some kind of heretic.

Gotta love how certain kike enabling "Christcuck" repeating anons claim to know their stuff and be on top of things, but yet every time a thread gets BTFO with information that can't be refuted and the thread gets slid, these certain anons don't even pay any mind to the page the thread gets slid to.
So you're either dishonest or your dumbasses have no awareness.
I know this observation is going to burn you up inside the neurotic little kike heads you have too. Enjoy!