Spanish is easy, dude. Remember birds nests are male and the dirt under the fridge is female

>Spanish is easy, dude. Remember birds nests are male and the dirt under the fridge is female

Attached: 167349.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Snede

Attached: 23424.jpg (680x577, 39K)

This is exactly why I learned Finnish. Gender neutral languages are fucking easy.

>Kuusi palaa

Don't be ignorant, you can't just label what you want as male or female like the the dark 2000s!

Check yourself, dude!

>English is easy dude- you can't put a sausage in a table, therefore it is neuter gender. As opposed to a vehicle, which is feminine. And chicken, although we know the word describes a female fowl, is technically a neuter noun in English since it cannot accommodate a sausage. Masculine gender is more complex, we can usually define it in terms of "things that make or cause offensive language", such as when your parrot mimics your adulterous spouse, or the swearing that occurs after falling from a bull. Therefore parrots and bulls are masculine nouns.

>I suppose if you had a very ornate, fancy table with a sausage holder then you could call it "she", but that might also cause offensive language which would then lose gender points and revert the gender back to "it".

I hope this comment has been educational and informative.

I think you've completely failed to learn English.

Coming from someone who uses words like "shrecked" and "redpill"

Attached: 1561731674843.jpg (750x751, 83K)

Betta check yo'self fo you shriggity shrek yo'self

Do you even speak the language?

yeppers

>gendering words
How have we not gone to war against Spain and France for their obviously problematic and sexist languages?

>Remember birds nests are male and the dirt under the fridge is female
It could be worse.... It could be French where for some reason the Vagina is male.

Why would i waste my time learning a dying "language"

German is easy, das Mädchen (the girl) is neuter while der Junge (the boy) is male and der Arzt (the doctor) is male in grammar, but can refer to a woman as well.

ooga booga my nigger friend

The whole “naming vehicles she” thing is a maritime tradition that has carried over into common use. Don’t be so autistic.

People always say “English is so hard to learn!” but never consider the reverse: that if English is hard to learn because of its patterns, then it’s hard for people who only speak English and are ingrained with those patterns to learn other languages.

Where the fuck did you learn English? From Koreans or something?

close enough

Attached: HELLO.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Sounds like the sausage is up your shit funnel.

I'm to drunk too defend myself. Take my body as payment

Attached: 1561309525851.gif (282x200, 1.42M)

cant tell if blind drunk australian or asian tourist

Attached: tmp_1561663402052890151902.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

Post feet cute drunk Aussiebro

>English is easy dude- you can't put a sausage in a table, therefore it is neuter gender.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Attached: daFuck.gif (290x200, 944K)

Good.

Attached: 1307519.jpg (636x636, 43K)

Just kikes

One of the aboriginal languages has four categories,
>masculine includes men and most things that move including cars and pets.
>feminine includes women, water, fire, weapons & dangerous animals
>edible fruit and vegetables get their own category
>everything else goes in gender 4

people have spent a long time studying why the Dyirbal have this system. Not that it takes much intuition.

>the dirt under the fridge is female

What the fuck is that? Is there a specific word in spanish for that? I'm spanish and I've always called it either pelusilla or the shit under the fridge.

>pelusilla

so what else does it mean?

>:(

Attached: la pelusilla.jpg (253x180, 8K)

Pelusilla is neither dirt nor just under the fridge.