Everyone on Facebook has been giving me shit for my FB bio

Pic related is me.

Yes, I am on the right, but it was supposed to be a way for to highlight the silliness that is associated with media brainwashing and ideas in a wity kind of way.

Shit tone of people messaged me calling me every name under the sun including 'Fat pig', 'Nazi', 'racist redneck bogan' ect

Absolute madness what has become of the Australian people. Mind you plenty of the bad messages where from straight white men.

They think I'm insane because I don't want a black man(sisters boyfriend) living in my parents house while Im around and using my shower and cleaning his black ass with the same soap I use to wash my face and body with.

Absolute madness.

P.S: while you guys are at it have a go at rating my looks, no homo. Everyone calls me handsome in a neat-business man kind of way.

Attached: 1560514242550.jpg (1124x1826, 286K)

why would you just dox yourself like that?

"Doxxing" is only a concern for insecure basement losers who feel the need to hide something.

Should I be worried or something?

Attached: images-4.jpg (569x539, 31K)

Your pudgy and ugly. Sorry bro

8/10 would creampie your sister with my
>BIG ABO COCK

nice try faggot but you are the people to destroy their lives for being to the right of Marx so eat shit

ah, so it's a shitposting thread.
continue on, commonwealth niggers

I don't believe that is you. All Australians I met have scars and fucked up faces

You are alright my fren. 8/10

Attached: 1552769146599.jpg (768x990, 295K)

Nobody cares if some rando posts his full name. The internet isnt some scary place where once your full name is said, all your personal information gets stolen. Or your biggest secrets revealed

Stop.

Attached: 1513195253252.jpg (800x469, 244K)

Wealth is common in our countries, yes, but not so much in yours tho lel

>add friend

Nice b8 m8

You guys serious or not with these ratings? I didn't think I was literally Chad lol. But if you guys insist, I won't change your mind hehe

Attached: images.jpg (500x500, 32K)

whats your name then, fagboy

Associating your name with Pol might not be the best idea but the good part about pol is it's all anonymous anyways so they can never really prove it was you....right ?(FBI Incase your reading this all my posts are satire)

>1560514242550.jpg

I'd guess this isn't OP, he's posting the bio of an enemy thinking that/pol/ will be his unwitting personal army and fox the unsuspecting fellow.

Attached: tenor (7).gif (498x278, 854K)

>Associating your name with Pol might not be the best idea

I honestly don't give a rats ass about that. I'm sick of hiding. I plan to enter into politics line day so I'm going to have to get out in the open and share me actual views sooner or later :)

> hello fellow whites. this cunt offended me so imma post his shit here for the five i’s to catalogue.

>Jow Forums filename

If you have not been banned from Facebook yet you must be doing it wrong or you are clearly a low IQ liberal...

Attached: ThinkingLiberal.jpg (200x200, 22K)

Checked, holy shit. Post a timestamp with your face, we know it isn't you. Move to America, we have free speech and the right to bear arms.

Attached: 1556273557831.jpg (679x960, 127K)

Don't dox people nigger

No one really believes that's you in picture your aware of that right user ? Is this your boyfriend or something who was cheating on you with Tyrone ? This is a pretty silly way to get revenge kiddo

>No one really believes that's you in picture your aware of that right user ?

Yeah, I know it should be obvious, hence the Jow Forums filename. I saw someone else posted this here about a week ago lol, I don't think this person even exists, whoever I got it off prob just made a fake account/name i would assume. You guys are so foolish, you see from Melb, Australia in the bio and see my flag and assume it I must be me haha.

Attached: images-3.jpg (248x189, 15K)

Why would anyone just go on the internet and lie like that?

Shitposting is a genetic trait which passes from proud father to son in every Australian

or then he is playing 4d chess and it's actually him

Cringe. Kill yourself unironics. Jesus fucking Christ. You are the reason why people think right wingers are a fucking joke.

NYPA, faggot.
Now delete this thread before I report you to the authorities for inciting violence against an individual by doxing them on a right wing murder website.

>identifying as “right winger”
kys

you have no concern that RYCO Hydraulics is going to be pressured into firing you?

Imagine having face book or that quote as your bio? What a fucking faggot. Oooooooooh sooooooooooooo edgy!

Australians are the last true descendents of the British Empire, and on the day of the Bruce they will return to Albion and cleanse the dysgenic remnants of the islands, sparing the best and brightest, but only for slavery. Then when all the poofter cunts are dead, under the reign of Terrant the First, they will have a local crusade.

It's litreally not you OP, we cann see the Add friend button retard. Did this guy fuck your crush or something?

Attached: (((Leaf))).png (420x280, 2K)

>OH NO PEOPLE KNOW WHO HE IS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

No one gives a shit. He's just another NPC in this world of 7 billion people. I hate how faggots like you think they're important and that if someone "doxed" them it would be the end of the world. You're not important. No one cares about you. You could post every single personal detail about yourself. No one fucking cares.