CHAINLINK SURGING BY 130% IN ONE WEEK

For all you boomers out there who always wanted to pick up a few bitcoins but couldn't get around to learn it, there is now a super easy exchange to buy it from. They also sell Chainlink, which if you believe in Jow Forums meme magic, will be worth about a hundred dollars by the end of the year. Currently trading at 4 dollars up from 1 dollar a month ago. A literal monkey could use this website so you have no excuse anymore. There is also 24/7 live chat support so if you eyes get tired you can just click the chat button and talk to a kind millenial who will help you buy your crypto.

All you have to do is to go to coinmetro.com , click "sign up" in the top right corner, fill in your details and type "Salt" in the referral field (doing that will get you entered into a raffle for a chance to win a bag of cryptocurrency, I know you guys love lotto), and you're in! Depending on where you live you might have to provide some documentation but that's it.

To everyone else, I hope you filled your chainlink bags, we are leaving for take off. You did buy chainlink...

...right?

>he missed his chance to buy bitcoin for a few dollars
>she missed her chance to buy ethereum for a few dollars
>he still has the chance to buy chainlink for a few dollars

Attached: simple.png (1158x707, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/while-bitcoin-soars-cryptocurrency-737-120525137.html?guccounter=1
youtube.com/watch?v=J8yZCdKzmu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easy-peasy!

By the way, Chainlink moved from being the 100th most valued crypto to being the 15th most valuable crypto in the last 18 months. And it's just the start. Bet on memes, bet on Chainlink.

Attached: simple2.png (1391x686, 50K)

Even the poor folks from the greatest generation rotting away in our retirement homes could understand this interface.

Attached: simple3.png (772x701, 44K)

i already bought link, fuck off dont let the boomers get in on this you fucking nigger

Attached: 1557955777321.jpg (2335x1800, 2.48M)

That's mean, we should all make it. We are all in this together.

>using boomers to pump and dump.
K.

Mad nocoiner detected. Bitcoin isn't a pump and dump and chainlink is like the opposite of a pump and dump. It's the 4th industrial revolution.

Fuck you and your pyramid scheme.

>being a seething nocoiner in fucking 2019
pathetic

>yes goy buy my bitcoin goy buy my shitcoin
Don't be antisemitic, buy bitcoin!!!!!

Kek salt you are getting desesperate, just wait one month and kevin will make us rich.

Fuck oliver

why didn't i listen
finance.yahoo.com/news/while-bitcoin-soars-cryptocurrency-737-120525137.html?guccounter=1

>. LINK, the native token of Chainlink, has soared 737 percent year-to-date.

Although LINK’s rise is parabolic, it doesn’t appear to be a crypto pump-and-dump. There are real fundamentals behind the price. In 2019 alone, Chainlink inked deals with Google and Oracle, launched its mainnet on Ethereum, and secured a listing on Coinbase.

my brother was thinking of making a crypto currency investment but he's not sure when and how to pull the trigger... Dump more info.

Coinmetro is the best place to do it.

>Cheapest fees in the industry (MARKET MAKERS GET PAID TO TRADE)
>Fully regulated and based in the European Union
>Has the only Chainlink to Fiat pair on the market
>Regulated margin trading
>Best support in the industry, 24/7 live chat that, replies within seconds
>Liquidity providers on the top 5 cryptos
>Exchange token XCM gets burnt WITH EVERY SINGLE TRADE
>Grandma-safe interface
>Professional trader interface as well
>Buying XCM is like betting on the house, they are literally helping governments to write regulation on cryptocurrency, their recommendations went into law in Estonia
>By far the most transparent exchange, CEO does weekly AMAs on youtube and he's available in the telegram channel almost every day
>Charges no listing fees
>Dozens of fiat currencies coming soon
>Personal IBAN accounts for users coming soon
>Tokenized asset management coming soon
>BIG announcements coming soon

It's the lowest fee on ramp, definitely doesn't fake volume. which even with its low volume has plenty of liquidity due to their liquidity provider (you can buy 100 ETH without moving the price for example,) has no public API yet which means bots aren't trading much if at all yet, has an actual reason for the token to exist (which is a utility token not a security,) uses real money instead of stablecoin funny money, is completely transparent, has regulated margin trading, is not yet on CMC, Almost all 2017 ICO fellas have dumped at a loss and buying the bottom is satisfying, has unique selling points in the pipeline, (I think tokenised asset management is genius and is what got me to take the project seriously) and has a transparant charismatic leader. Use signup code Salt to get entered into the XCM raffle.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8yZCdKzmu8

Only bought $2000 usd of Chainlink a few days ago. Will i be rich next year?

bought link a while ago

Kill yourself you fucking dumb pajeet retard

binance is being gay and locked my coins though wtf

sounds like a very good reason to use a regulated exchange, like coinmetro

Attached: if only.jpg (577x537, 34K)

Fuck robin too

did binance seriously lock your links? how many did you keep on binance?

Attached: 1 billion.jpg (1567x1253, 361K)

interesting..

It's fully regulated and based in the European Union, no fishy Chinese shit. Coinmetro CEO continually talks with regulators all over Europe, they are actually helping European lawmakers help write more strict and correct regulations for crypto, it's as legit as it can possibly get. The site also has 24/7 chat support unlike all the other shitty exchanges, so if you run into problems for whatever reason help is close at hand. Coinmetro has both a professional interface, and a super simple and easy to use interface, even a monkey could buy bitcoin with it. You can buy crypto directly with a credit card, or a bank deposit if you prefer it. They have the lowest fees in the business. If this sounds interesting just make an account and check it out. If you enter the code "Salt" while making an account you'll get a number of referal bonuses, you'll get entered into a raffle for XCM which is Coinmetros own cryptocurrency, and you'll get some more bonuses down the line. Get on the train today! Choo choo!

For chainlink, there are a ton of memes about it. Jow Forums infatuation with chainlink is on the same level as how much Jow Forums was infatuated with Trump back in 2016. And it's a super legit project, they haven't done any marketing at all, it's the anti-hype coin, only neets on Jow Forums are talking about it. Now the parterships are rolling out, Swift, Microsoft, Google etc. and it just started getting listed on more exchanges so now it's quickly getting steam. I would suggest you buy it sooner rather than later but picking a good entry point is hard. Sometimes it's best not to try to time the market when you know something is going to be extremely valuable in a year or two down the line. if you want to know more about it make a thread on Jow Forums

Attached: 1557847040994.jpg (770x840, 492K)

Where can LINK be bought?

Can anyone tell me what the heck is Chainlink?

You can buy them on Coinmetro my friend. You can also buy them on Binance, Coinbase, and a number of other exchanges. Only Coinmetro has 24/7 live chat support though, if you run into any issues with the other exchanges expect to literally wait multiple weeks before you get a reply.

Attached: 1561812369458.jpg (1200x1800, 125K)

So, you're telling me the pump is done
That just leaves the dump
Buy high, sell low, right?

Attached: 1560686210607.jpg (1337x1289, 178K)