Anerica NO!

Apologize to city people now, rural retards!

buzzfeednews.com/article/hamedaleaziz/trump-deportation-deny-asylum-central-americans

>Multiple sources close to the administration confirmed the plans were being actively considered. It’s unclear when the policies could be introduced — or whether they ultimately will be — but those close to the administration believe the changes could come soon.

>Specifically, administration officials have been working on a plan that would make anyone who transited through a third country by land to the southern border ineligible for asylum if they did not first seek protection in the country they traveled through. Instead, immigrants could be placed into a process that would be more difficult for them to gain protection after claiming persecution.

>“It would end asylum for Central Americans,” Jaddou said.

>At the same time, Department of Homeland Security officials have been actively pushing a regulatory notice that would expand “expedited removal” orders — a process that allows immigration officers to arrest and deport undocumented immigrants without a hearing in front of an immigration judge.

>The current policy allows officials to use expedited removal within 100 miles of the border and toward individuals who have been in the country up to two weeks.

Attached: sln_update_may18_16x9.jpg (900x507, 39K)

It would end asylum for poor central Americans. Rich Central Americans come on student visas and overstay. This makes up the majority of the illegal immigrants in the US - they were legal when they got here. The majority are very much not border jumpers.

>majority of illegal immigrants are overstays
>ignores this was true between 2010 and 2017
>ignores how the gap has significantly closed during Trump's presidency
>ignores how Democrats and NGOs have mobilized to traffic illegals into the UD through exploiting our asylum laws.

The Democrats have taken donations from the cartels and the Mexican government to keep the borders porous. This is a fact lost in your poor attempt at misdirection.

Unless we close the border to illegals, militarize our presence along it to discourage insurgencies or terror ops, and cut off arms and drug sales, end the current asylum laws or reform them until their restrictions cut migrant flows to s trickle, our country will remain malleable to (((foreign influence))).

Good.

And require a 10k $$$ deposit to get a tourist visa or student visa. That was if they do overstay it has a financial consequence,,

>>ignores this was true between 2010 and 2017
>>ignores how the gap has significantly closed during Trump's presidency
All that means is Obama did a better job of deporting them, which is true. Trump can't get his shit together.

We don't need a wall. We need a line of crosses with crucified spics lining our southern border to warn those greasy wetbacks what will happen if they cross.

Why can't those fucking retarded central americans get their shit together? Clearly only white people can build thriving civilizations.

This is why you people get excluded from the conversation. You will only be satisfied when we kill all the brown people and since we're not going to do that, we don't need the rest of your opinions either because everything you say just comes back around to a mass murder that nobody sane wants.

nigger

That word makes your brain light up but it doesn't do the same for me.

>no human being is illegal
Anybody who says this clearly has a mental disorder. What do they propose we do? Just let them in? Okay, so what if they murder someone? Then what? We can’t kick them out, because no human is illegal. We can’t arrest them because they aren’t a citizen. We can’t make them a citizen because half the world lives on 2 dollars a day or less, so if they all come here, how would we afford to give them all welfare? It’s clearly a fucking mental disorder when people talk about everyone being “legal”.

>brown people

Your anthropology knowledge is non-existent. Typical lefty - loves humanity but knows nothing about humans.

>species is a social construct in a darwinist universe
>look at me, I am the human now

etc

Attached: ayyy.jpg (225x225, 16K)

>white people are oppressing us!
>colonialism by Whites was evil!
>white people need to intervene in other peoples problems!
>lets us into your countries so you can oppress us White people!!!
>White people you are racist for literally not oppressing us and telling us to live in our independent lands!

Really makes me think...

Attached: if-there-was-a-superior-race-tweet.jpg (1079x1218, 379K)

Black people are people. Brown people are people. Someone has dehumanized them to you but they are humans. And you keep redpilling but ultimately you have to know that nobody is going to commit a genocide with you and you're not making a good case when it comes to getting kicked off social media.

>You will only be satisfied when we kill all the brown people
Nah. I'd be satisfied if none of them were in my country.
Killing them all would just be a cherry on top.

Cite source you lying alien...
The majority are short, fat, greasy indios who just walk right across the border.

Why are Italians so based?

> excluded from the conversation
What, are you going to "deplatform" us?

Nobody but Marxists use those terms. Get fucked.

Excluding people from your gay little conversation will only have the effect of pushing those people away in favor of a massive obligation.

It's like a kid bringing home a dog, and he promises to feed it and take care of it everyday. Of course the next day the little shit reneges and cant be bothered to care for the little fucker.

Then the people you excluded from the conversation have to care for the little shit.

Dont be surprised when these people tou exclude decide it's more humane to take the puppy behind the woodshed and end the obligation.

>nobody is going to commit a genocide

Genocides happen all the time and are happening right now, lol.
It happens usually outside of the rule of watchful eye of White countries or when White countries "progressive" governments do not care to intervene. When law and order breaks down, it becomes almost impossible to stop and humans basically do it naturally, they attack people that look and act differently to them. Genocide has been happening throughout history.

What do you think non-suicidal Whites are going to do when their societies finally collapse, there are no loyal/competent men willing to be in the police force and state military and abandon their politicians to the mobs of"diversity wonder workers of progress" who start rioting because they didn't get the modern western dream land they were promised?
What do you think is going to happen when these mobs then start to chimp out at White people just because "fuck why pepo!".? What do you think the surviving Whites, who will have healthy instincts, high IQs and who will have prepared for this situation will do to these mobs when they show up, disorganised and over-confident, armed with anything they can find and start chimping out at Whites, believing them to be easy targets because of what the politicians and the media told them?
What do you think is going to happen?

Not Italian.

Good. This mass deportation would clog up the courts, you need some extra-judicial push against this shit

No human being is illegal... you know those people who murder others... not illegal.

Its PEOPLES ACTIONS THAT ARE FUCKING ILLEGAL. I cannot stand those gay little signs people would put up saying this.

It's like, nigga shut the fuck up and sponsor as many immigrants as you want and house them all in your place. Nobody is stopping you...

Oh wait... you want US to take care of your pets. Got it.

>t. Never lived around anything but white people my whole life

imagine being so retarded you get your political info from corporate media outlets

Attached: operationmockingbird.jpg (480x360, 46K)

Too busy skinning each other alive and scamming welfare from their neighbors. You know, working really hard.

i cant wait till you move out of your white neighborhood and have to deal with these people on a regular

Yes, we have a massive obligation to take care of this country. You don't think so, but I do.
I've lived all over the world, in rich and poor countries around people of whatever race, and I know tricks and lies when I see them, and racism is nothing but a trick. It's a lie.

>two meme flags arguing over US policies.
This is why nobody cares what you have to say.

Why are you even wasting time arguing with this obvious larper?

>in rich and poor countries
Go be a rich little faggot somewhere else, mass importation of poor people is killing our poo, but fuck them amiright? Virtue signalling is numero uno.

>humans are human
No shit. Do you have to believe your neighbor is not human to prefer that he lives in his own house, rather than move into yours?

Yeah when the people who employ them start going to jail for doing it then I'll let you use that argument, but the way things are, you obviously, by results, don't really care about that. And your solutions only cover poor people. Nah.

> we have a massive obligation
No WE dont. You have a project you want to do but you want everyone else to pay for it. Admit it, you are just kicking and screaming, demanding that everyone pay for your vanity project. Sponsor an immigrant family TODAY. Nothing is stopping you.

You dont permit others to use an argument you narcissist.

>The Democrats have taken donations from the cartels and the Mexican government to keep the borders porous.
proof?

I guess not, but riddle me this:
Why would I support white supremacists when you don't give a fuck about anyone in your community but yourself?

No one expects or wants your support. White people can do just fine without it. It's non-Whites who have self-interested reasons to live around Whites, not the other way around.

>we don't live in a society
But we do.

It’s almost as if he actually had support for it and wasn’t blocked at every turn

You mean leadership?

You don’t live here.
You can’t vote here.
Your support, or lack of, doesn’t matter at all. Get that through your thick skull.