Attached: file.jpg (4500x3000, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MdJDg5dJq0
youtube.com/watch?v=s-FGWFdxDKw
twitter.com/vdare_news/status/1144854181674545152
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA!

Based zoomers

Attached: 51B56BF2-DB00-4DF5-AF99-F0A29B237E01.png (650x435, 147K)

Really makes you think!

Are Indonesians really that smelly? Even roaches and frogs can't stand it

Attached: 1561817162105m.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

Rookie numbers!

>percentage of white children in the US drops from 63% to 45%

HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED

fuck
zion
don

wheres my wall

why didnt she get locked up

tax cuts for billionaires and 38 billion for israel

fuck trump and fuck you

>elect me and ill stop immigration
>oops we need more immigrants than ever

Wonder why

Attached: IMG_20190624_230912.jpg (1536x2048, 634K)

Attached: AFP_1HY3NK.jpg (6048x4024, 1.22M)

Seething tranny

"listen to this music... it's very kawaii"

Attached: AFP_1HY3NO.jpg (2800x1867, 668K)

No, that's just the thinking man's pose.

Attached: 1552349717097.png (490x367, 295K)

Why are xenophobic and ethnically homogeneous Japanese and Koreans protesting Trump over migrants?

Attached: 20190629_070943.jpg (411x520, 108K)

Attached: AFP_1HY4QM.jpg (3341x2227, 438K)

Israel never got the 38b by the way folks.

what else is someone to do on a sunday?

Attached: AFP_1HY4RS.jpg (4500x3000, 1.19M)

This is that track:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MdJDg5dJq0

Because bug people are willing to accept money.

Could they be getting (((paid)))?

Winning Big League!

Attached: whd2727.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: 1561133892048.jpg (764x639, 128K)

Leftist cucks exist everywhere. They probably also hate their country and want it to be flooded with africans

Also your ID

This.
>hey, let's import a bunch of sexist machismo catholics, they'll be a step up from a fucking white male

"or we can just deal with fake news like with that Kashoogi..."

Attached: AFP_1HY542.jpg (4500x3000, 1.23M)

whaaaaaaaaaaat is going on

"no... no, that's... ok... someone will hear us!"

Attached: AFP_1HY54G.jpg (4500x3000, 1009K)

??

The Trump-Shinzo timeline is best timeline. I want to see them feed coi fish together again.

>Kneel to the Emperor of Earth!

I am reading some stupid manga and look who's in it.

Attached: 1549929611367.png (844x1200, 941K)

>k3FAga59

KEK, that ID!

"you... stop touching me ffs"

Attached: AFP_1HY54I.jpg (4500x3000, 1.08M)

Attached: 1529461002679.jpg (750x423, 51K)

Discord trannies are mad.

Attached: 5c4761c0398f6.jpg (480x418, 23K)

Oh no! Trump is just a puppet! But who is his master?

Attached: 1552239555034.png (844x1200, 1.24M)

Attached: Don X Abe.jpg (634x500, 114K)

nice baseless accusation tyrome. wheres your source?

"no... just stop"

Attached: AFP_1HY556.jpg (4500x3000, 1.32M)

user plz, the patrician choice is boogiepop
youtube.com/watch?v=s-FGWFdxDKw

What no one has pointed out is that she's wearing her holster on her left side, meaning she's left handed, the Mark of Cain. Although I shoot left handed due to my left-eye dominance so maybe I'm fucked here...

"pff... it keeps happening"

Attached: AFP_1HY55N.jpg (4500x3000, 1.34M)

>random black judge appointed by obama cut out 2/6 billion of military wall money
>trump open to "impromptu" meeting with Kim in DMZ
>Biden is senile but is still a lock for the nomination because to black voters a homie to my home boy (obama) is my friend

twitter.com/vdare_news/status/1144854181674545152

Someone webm this, please.

lmao Kamala's press secretary says she supports federal busing of niggers into suburban schools

Attached: D-O8JSwXoAEs8M0.jpg (1334x750, 68K)

Last thread had plenty of pic. You may have missed them because of the autistic german spammer

Attached: AFP_1HY5E6.jpg (4500x3000, 1.01M)

French guy is like the too-affectionate drunk at a party who is too touchy

All that does is niggerize more good kids than it does lift up nigs

smug: "shall we begin?"

Attached: AFP_1I00RC.jpg (5568x3712, 1.02M)

This how they ruin your community. I've watched it happen. Kamala was the nigger on the bus, and I was the white kid that was forced out.

Fuck all of these animals.

Meanwhile Trump doesn't know what busing is

Attached: 20190629_142011.jpg (720x524, 160K)

There goes all the white liberal votes. After all, diversity for thee, not for me.

Attached: AFP_1I00RG.jpg (4554x3036, 823K)

Attached: AFP_1I00RL.jpg (5124x3416, 1000K)

Welp there goes here white vote.

>questioning female police

Attached: munichcops.jpg (1910x999, 267K)

these two don't belong

MAGA.

Attached: whats_that_boss.jpg (736x1006, 289K)

How is he wrong?

Is that you Ann?

Dude 70% of suburban public preschoolers and 80% of rural public pre schoolers are white non Hispanic or Latino. 63% of Suburban preschoolers, and, 72% of rural preschoolers, are probably the kids of white Christians. Also bussing has been illegal since Milliken vs Bradley. How old are you?

Attached: AFP_1I00RO.jpg (5148x3432, 1.21M)

welcome back

Attached: 1556957706011.jpg (576x576, 99K)

Attached: AFP_1I00RS.jpg (4131x2754, 787K)

Civilization X character selection screen.

Attached: AFP_1I014F.jpg (4500x3000, 980K)

Leaked meeting with Abe and Ronald.

Attached: 1560635003626.png (844x1200, 1.09M)

Attached: AFP_1I014H.jpg (4500x3000, 932K)

Attached: AFP_1I014J.jpg (4500x3000, 942K)

>when it's already 2019 and still no war with Iran
I HURT MYSELF

Attached: 1537923216843.png (391x441, 334K)

>ran out of healthy food
>go to mcD's
>get just one mcmuffin sandwhich
>it's 300 calories
>18 grams of protein
>Calorie per protein rating of 16.6
>obviously not the best
>but not bad choice
>nice lady on the speaker box: "Oh, well you know you can get 2 of them for 4 dollars? If you only get the one you'd be paying $3.29"
>me: "...yeeaaah....no, I just want the one"

She was definitely nice for letting me know they had a deal going on.
But still though, It's so incredibly easy to over eat.

Attached: [UTW-Mazui]_Kill_Me_Baby_-_09_[h264-720p][3B1FBC3C].mkv_snapshot_03.35_[2018.12.26_00.35.25].jpg (805x720, 131K)

Attached: AFP_1I01K4.jpg (4500x3000, 1.18M)

Attached: CantStop.png (1576x1240, 1.78M)

TURKS are forefront power of BLACK race. God created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

To all cuckpitalists, brainlets from 3rd world shitholes that discovered too high technology for their imbecile little brains like garbage but were too dumb as fuck to discover the garbage can and recycling and denier cocksuckers of the cuckpitalists may I rub my sweaty balls and unshaved (not even shaved you don't deserve them) from heat on the mouths of your dynasty of worthless little bitches and the graves of the most dearest worthless dead piece of shit that you have, look with your dumb bitch eyes how you're destroying this beautiful planet with your mental retardism that you can't learn not even an single simple thing and similar lust of a nymphomaniac whore that rode light years of dicks of legions of random men like your mothers to bring you or your micropenised fat cunt that you call father up where you are now but for profit, all what I want is just to go out with the boys at a cold one next to a lake while we're listening to some good folk music and getting tanned, not to get burns of level 10 from staying some few seconds in the sun and turn into Krusty Krab.May merciful God forgive me for what I'm going and you better pray for me to do not catch and kidnap your ugly bitches from your family of biologic failures and send them to do 24/7 dick money for me in the Italian nightclubs, Dutch and German brothels just to make an paramilitary group to shell the shit out of your corporations and properties and shithole villages forgotten by the world where you still making fire with the rocks and then build an huge wall around with turrets and machine guns not like that debil Chetoo that suffers from mushroom penis where I'm going to fill all of it with all the garbage that you threw and all the pollution that you had done and force you to live for the rest of your sad lives right there next to the big ass rats that are going to chew your balls while you're sleeping and then you can pray as much as you want to die from Black Death and AIDS.

Attached: AFP_1I01K6.jpg (4500x3000, 1.31M)

We all know the US is collapsing, but we perhaps haven't realised it's collapsing in such speed.
By simply present himself in G20, Xi has made Trump cancelled the next round of tariff, scrapped the Huawei ban. How mutts are coping at the moment?
These have been closely watched by America's allies, they now all have the second thought. Nobody would follow a loser.

Attached: Americans.jpg (1024x622, 165K)

It's a good thing that Google, Reddit, Twitter etc. start deplatforming right accounts for real now. Other than "muh white race", rightwingers have nothing to offer to the greater society. All they can do is divide us and make life miserable for everyone.
It's not two competing opinions. Being on the political left ist objectively a good thing and being on the political right is objectively evil. This is not my opinion, this is a fact. You people must be shunned, outcasted and silenced. You deserve it. You know that this will continue. There is nothing you can or will do against it. It will go all the way. Eventually you will repent.
You will not partake in the public discourse very soon from now. And it's about time.

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now

>Trump found deal with China
>Shills explode

Whad in davy jones' logger did ye jusd barg ad me, ye sgurvy bilgerad? i'll have ye gnow i be dhe meanesd guddhroad on dhe seven seas, and i've led :DD numerous raids on fishing villages, and rabed :DD over 300 wenghes. I be drained :DD in hid-and-run billaging and be dhe deadliesd widh a bisdol of all dhe gabdains on dhe high seas. Ye be nodhing do me bud anodher sourge o' swag. I'll have yer guds for garders and geel haul ye lige never been done before, hear me drue. You dhing ye gan hide behind your newfangled :DD gombuding devige? dhing dwige on dhad, sgallywag. As we barley i be gondagding my segred :DD nedworg o' birades agross dhe sea and yer bord is being dragged :DD righd now so ye bedder brebare for dhe dybhoon, weevil. Dhe gind o' monsoon dhad'll wibe ye off dhe mab. You're shargbaid, fool. I gan sail anywhere, in any waders, and gan gill ye in o'er seven hundred :DD ways, and dhad be jusd widh me hoog and fisd. Nod only do i be dob o' dhe line widh a gudlass, bud i have an endire birade fleed :DD ad my begg and gall and i'll damned :DD sure use id all do wibe yer arse off o' dhe world, ye dog. If only ye had had dhe foresighd do gnow whad devilish wradh your jibe was aboud do ingur, ye mighd have belayed :DD dhe gommend. Bud ye gouldn'd, ye didn'd, and now ye'll bay dhe uldimade doll, you buffoon. I'll shid fury all over ye and ye'll drown in dhe debdhs o' id. You're fish food now

Attached: AFP_1I01KR.jpg (5568x3712, 1.16M)

The retard in the refugee camp in Jordan has decided to start spamming again.

Now that this is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, democrat, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race.

You seriously think Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at this coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree. That's politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric points and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance concepts and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreeance and you expect humanity to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?

Stop blaming the Jews! Yes, the gov of Israel and the degenerate Jews in the west are destroying us. But blaming every jew makes you look like a moron. We must focus on the white man. Fuck what the white women think, feminism is the primary tool to destroy the west. China is gaining steam, and yes, trump is halting it, but he won't save you forever. If we do not unite the white man, we lost. Stop arguing and even begging women to stop feminism, it's pathetic. Feminism must die by the hand of the white man. Women destroyed families with no fault divorce, science with gender quotas, politics with communism, economy with welfare and open borders, men with incredibly biased domestic violence laws, and so on. Women are destroying you. Yes, the Jews laugh and pay women for it, but it's the women doing it. We must stop the self hatred of white men. Women are only on your side if it's profitable for them, they'll date niggers and say 'what do you think of that, white incel? Have sex, like seriously?'. It's the women, and the submissive men that allow women, that are destroying us. Women are idiots, they believe they went into a boxing ring, defeated men and got rights from it. Men gave them rights. Men are the alpha and the omega. Instead of hating those who exploit the weaknesses of whites, overcome the weaknesses. Yes, the normies are retarded, but they can be turned. Literally all my coworkers started to spot black people names. Women cannot be reasoned with. They believe they have penises too, and that their feelings dictate the world and your enemies exploit that. Either start thinking of a way to replace these crypto passive feminists (do you think several generations of mixing race, always with a pure white man can give white children, maybe with Palestinians?) or start educating the men, not the fuxking women, it's like talking to a wall, to stand straight, realize their weaknesses and stop the self hatred. Please!

Why not get the extra sandwich for just .71 cents more? They're pretty small sandwiches anyway.

spycam mode: activated

Attached: AFP_1I01KU.jpg (5568x3712, 1.1M)

i wonder if the collapse will be exponential or logarithmic, but i know it is inevitable.

Attached: 1538076293745.jpg (793x786, 54K)

they got the spamming kraut pretty quickly last thread, i'm sure it won't last long

Who started World War I ?.. Muslims??
Who started World War II ?.. Muslims??
Who killed 20 million human being of the original inhabitants of the Australia?.. Muslims??
Who sent nuclear bombs to destroy Hiroshima and Nagasaki?.. Muslims??
Who killed over 100 million indian of Native American Indians in North America?.. Muslims??
Who killed over 50 million Native American Indian in South America?.. Muslims?
Who enslaved over 180 million African, around 88% of them died and were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean?.. Muslims??
No, they were not Muslims !!!
first of all you have to precisely define Terrorism. If a Non-Muslim did something wrong, then it's just a crime, but when a Muslim do the same crime than he is terrorist!!
First you have to stop using double standards, only then you will know who are the real terrorists.

DONT CALL US A TERRORIST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REAL TERRORIST.

go suck some nigger dick you antifa piece of shit.

get some pantsu shots thx

Attached: 1516251298794.png (790x837, 242K)

Fuck niggers, fuck niggers
Always saying theirs is bigger
Just to make up
For their dad being a quitter

To the rope they need to go
All trap rappers and every hood hoe
They shoot each other and rob us all
For tranquility they do not know

Nigger here, nigger there
Niggers seem to be everywhere
I can't go a single day
Without giving the nigger a glare

They don't care and cannot learn
And to Africa they all must return
The only respect they can get
Is when they are shot and put in an urn

Attached: AFP_1I01KW.jpg (5568x3712, 1.04M)

How do women never know how to lean in when aiming? Use your body-weight to absorb the recoil. Fuck's sake this is rookie shit.

how is the aids infection, or has ebola taken over your brain?

>Why not get the extra sandwich for just .71 cents more? They're pretty small sandwiches anyway.

You should. Those keep for a few days, and you can heat them back up in the oven very easily.

>Put in cold oven
>Set oven to 350
>~10 - 15 minutes later, it's ready to go