I'm a finno swede who can nearly speak Finnish

I'm a finno swede who can nearly speak Finnish
I'll answer questions

Attached: Sweden in 2077.png (1658x1244, 350K)

Sutti pilli perkele?

perkele satanaw

För kung och fosterland?

nå ja hoppar nog att ni inte dör av er immigration men ni ska no holla er monarki

How many more Gibs do you demand from Helsinki while on your yacht flagged in Åland while eating tasty chips?

Attached: K1LfdsW.jpg (300x240, 18K)

Get the fuck out of here.

Mate I live in ostrobothnia on our summer place
we're not rich we're not poor and åland is fucking gay it should belong to sweden because of how gay that place is i've been there like once and it was fucking gay. This is not a joke everyone is fucking gay

Well thing is I'm ethnically Finnish

Åland should be used to test Ilmarinen-2. Christ, are you a Vassan Sport fan? Gas yourself. t. Ässät supporter.

no fucking clue what the fuck you're talking about but ok

>Knows nothing about hockey
You are no Finn.

I'm not interested in hockey i just know we won recently, must be those inbred ostrobothnians

neither are you so what are you on about?

don't you have any questions

I'm finna dab on sweden

They dabbed themselves.

Even the most basement dwelling Finn follows liiga. Ergo, OP should be taken behind the sauna before he makes Finland worse by voting Suomen ruotsalainen kansanpuolue.

Finland should be a nature preserve free of Swedes or other immigrants.

Finns det normalviktiga amerikaner?

I agree on many of perus suomilainen policies and suomemn routsalainen is fucking dum

Ja ha aldrig sett nån

What's the difference between a Fennoswede and a mosquito?

Mosquitoes only suck real Finn's blood in the summer.

That isn't true desu

Kill yourself Finnlarping faggot
Whats it with these half spic amerimutts pretending to be Finns its so fucking cringey just fucking neck yourselves

Attached: 1521464180018.jpg (547x433, 41K)

Attached: 1514316181617.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

Can i live in Finland? I don't speak any finnish but it can't be that hard to learn

Attached: 4d0752b4-5ac2-491e-8782-bd6ea0bd0f34.png (420x258, 7K)

How am I pretending to be a Finn? Why are you mad I know things about a country other than America?

god damn thats high quality

>ge bort ert dna till storkapitalets lakejer
>jag hoppas seriöst ni grabbar inte gör detta

hard af to learn but if you come to österbotten you'll basically be fine.

guys im like 1/64th finnish XD SPORDU SPARDE LOL satano pærkelo sweden gay lol amirite my fellow finns xD

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Nå negrer, he e bara nå man kan kasta i roskis. Håller du med?

Dom har redan all information om mig ändon, vad för skillnad gör det.

Attached: 1533982331324.jpg (680x434, 47K)

Are there any places where you can just speak english or swedeish and be fine? I have a summer house in nothern Finland that my grandfather built so i'm thinking of moving there

Fenno swedes are partially of germanic ancestry.

How it feels like to be simultaenously inferior Finn and not accepted as a Swede?

Oh, it's "Le 56%" meme posting Swede again who never actually has anything to say or even a refute other than a boring ass meme.

Guess whose ID gets filtered again?

They are the superior people of Finland, obviously.

Is this you faggot? go back to writing my code nigger.

Attached: 1554559449778.jpg (509x339, 18K)

But Swedes are inferior too. Don't forget to clean Ahmud's toilet.

What do you know about Norway?

Oh its that amerimutt whos probably not even 50% white and larps as a Finn thinking he would socially fit in finland despite having no cultural connection to finland whatsoever

Just stop José, stick to your greasy burger shithole and leave other peoples cultures alone. Stop embarrassing yourself

Again, knowledge of a country does not make me larping as a Finn.

This is the last response you ever get from me, you Swedish faggot. Anytime I run into you (you're fucking obvious), I'm just putting your faggot ass on filter without responding.

Good luck, hope you get raped and grenaded by "Swedes" and fuck off forever, faggot.

feels bad man

pathetic mutt

Attached: 1520023067809.jpg (1200x1011, 141K)

nothing but they look good (nohomo)

how does it feel to go extinct? I'm curious.

Ostrobothnia, Vasa area. If by 'northern Finland' you mean Lapland and stuff then no chance.

Ah well moving can wait, who knows. Sweden might elect a good prime minister soon.

How well are you in your mission to introduce your cock sucking culture to the finns ?

Det är viktig för karan att ha sitt heimani i österbotten

Attached: 1553820817494.jpg (426x400, 13K)