I'm predicting that Yang will win 2020

I'm predicting that Yang will win 2020

Attached: 1560690995115.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

I would literally bet all of my assets and money that he doesn't.

Slow and steady wins the race

Trump was front and center by the first debate you fucking retard

Wang...

Attached: misscleo-1.png (712x536, 522K)

NO, the lefty overlords have shown by shutting his mic off they do not want him sorry. The msm will not report on him.

>lefty overlords don't want him
they didn't want trump either. yang gang 2020

Call me now!

Well, you're wrong. Yang is just in this to get some donations, that's all.

Biden seems like such a shitty pick. He has so much baggage that dems will actually care about when it is brought up, and he has even less of a motivation factor than Hilary.

Jes but the msm is not making the same mistake of giving him 24/7 news time. The commies wil not make that mistake again.

Shit was disheartening to watch, but I am still coping here till he drops out. Can't say no to $1k, man.

#LetYangSpeak

I struggle to imagine who are the people who vote for biden
He is like the worst parts of both parties combined

Yang doesn't get politics at all. His technocrat facade is a joke and not compelling. And if this is really from his website, he is drawing a direct comparison between him and trump. Something that would be off-putting to any democrat primary voter. Its going to be Biden or Sanders.

The primary debates catapulted Trump to 30%. Yang got stomped at the debates. There is no comparison.

He's just an Asian nerd kid.

Yang has millions of dollars bro. dude was buying BTC at $1. i doubt he needs anything.

I was all for the comparison BEFORE the debate occurred. After it... well it's clear to fucking see that he lost the popularity contest that Trump was so good at. Now I am just pessimistic about it all. It would be a wonderful surprise if he does bring the fire to the next debates, but I have incredibly high doubts now.

Overall, I'm just fucking pissed at NBC for their treatment of him (not talking about the mic shit). Fox News would not have allowed that kind of treatment, as much as I hate that network.

Fpbp

First impressions are extremely important and he squandered his chance. He would have to do something really drastic to turn things around, but he already promised a lifetime of free shit and that only got him to 1%. How much farther can he go before people just laugh him out of the room?

It's not going to happen. Settle for Jeremy Lin winning a NBA Finals Championship.

If get, neither Democrats nor Republicans win.

lets be real, its going to come down to biden or bernie vs trump.

he's not going to win
because he chose $1000 a month
should have been $2020 a month

Yang stands no change against Mommy.

Attached: 1561774327932.jpg (646x983, 572K)

Nope. He's got absolutely nothing to offer beyond his $1k/mo. bribe that will never happen even if he did somehow get elected.

Holy fuck you are so dumb

Attached: cTYpYmG9.png (662x623, 297K)

fpbp

Holy shit the Yang delusion is even worse than Bernie Bros

Attached: QE64803B.jpg (627x876, 136K)

>The primary debates catapulted Trump to 30%.

Red pill: Trump was the front runner BEFORE ANY DEBATE.

All of the stats are there for anyone to look at.

First Republican debate was in August, Trump was already the front runner a MONTH before that.

Attached: trump.png (814x586, 53K)

>Fox News would not have allowed that kind of treatment, as much as I hate that network.

Fox News is literally fair and balanced. Get that through your tiny little brain. All of the leftist networks (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.) are literal propaganda outlets, while Fox treats people fairly.

especially him not hearing the question and saying "what?"

really bad timing. you could hear people ready to laugh