Would you guys accept a shitskin, nigger etc...

Would you guys accept a shitskin, nigger etc. as a fellow citizen if he/she grew up with the same values and traditions as the ethnic majority?

As og they identify themselves as for exapmle the german Nationalty. They love germany and follow the same rules as everybody else etc.

Attached: image0-5.jpg (640x798, 65K)

These guys? No.

No.

No. You have to go back to nigger niggerstan

I have black neighbors who are better than many of my white neighbors. The problem though with having a lot of cultures and races is it makes the divide and conquer game much worse. But in the end we're fucked either way. Look at Japan. It's a monoculture and it's still raped by feminism.

Now this is the Jow Forums I love. Fuck niggers.

As long as minorities stays as minorities and don't out number whites i'm perfectly ok with that.
But if whites start becoming a minority like they already are now, i'm not ok with it.

unironically

No, that's kind of how we got into this mess, if you accept one, then in turn they will demand you accept the others.

POC always have the option to exploit their status for personal gain. Even if the upbringing is the same, the incentives and opportunities are different.

Do you think that's actually possible? Wouldn't the natural differences make that impossible.

They will demand that you accept all of them, which is a problem.

would you accept shit in a pretty box?

Nnnnnein

I wouldn't even think twice about. Even the most violent animals are worthy of respect, if only because they are dangerous.

No, prefrontal cortex doesn't lie no matter what your upbringing was. And it shape says "violent, smelly ape".

I am half black, but I believe whites are the superior race and there are too many problems with the Black race. Blacks don't want to admit we're inferior, and they don't understand why white people hate them, they think it's because of their skin color and not because of the way they act. I don't see hating their skin color as wrong because hating the way they act leads to hating the people who look similar to them.

No but our momma will accept my dick!

Your*

Yes but they can't breed with a pureblooded white woman.

>Fuck niggers.
But user, racemxing is a sin.

WTF.. NO

Attached: warrior.png (1043x1415, 1.66M)

Never.

Right now I'd be happy simply with civility.

Anyone that knows how to conduct themselves as a civilized human would make the cut for me.