Bill Maher is turning against the Democrats

On yesterday's show

>I think I know what America's biggest problem is now: overcrowding. There was twenty liberals onstage. Fox News called it Commie-Con. The debates, of course, were held in Miami, so for an old Jew like Bernie Sanders it was a home game.

>Swalwell looked too young. He kept asking to pass the torch, pass the torch, he wouldn't stop bringing it up. Finally, Yang offered him a thousand dollars to shut the fuck up.

>Honestly, the Democrats, so often their own worst enemy. Still trying to get the Twitter mob instead of the 98% who could give a shit about Twitter. Julian Castro won the woke Olympics on the first night when he "said trans females should have the right to an abortion, I agree". Now if only they had a uterus. Try selling that in the red states.

>Interviews Tulsi Gabbard yesterday

>My first look at a lot of these people, I would've thought the Democrats really really really really really really care about illegal immigrants. They also care somewhat about health care and energy and the enviornment, mostly about how they affect illegal immigrants. They were asked to raise your hand if illegal immigrants should get free health care and they all raised their hand, and this was the New York Post headline today: "Who wants to lose the election?"

Attached: maher.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRQAvgZ3zr8
youtube.com/watch?v=IwlB8udp0bs
youtube.com/watch?v=-rFvZutXbcM
boards.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Monologue link: youtube.com/watch?v=bRQAvgZ3zr8

Gabbard interview link: youtube.com/watch?v=IwlB8udp0bs

Bill Maher was really, really close to getting redpilled before Trump started running.

His personal animus towards Trump killed it though

I like how he hates moslems but that’s to be expected from a Jew I guess.

He'll never support Trump but I think he might stop supporting the mainstream democratic party.

>"said trans females should have the right to an abortion, I agree". Now if only they had a uterus.

I think he meant F to M, but even he got confused and said Trans females.

And if things stay on this trajectory for a few more years he'll probably get cancelled.

He's a leftwing kike. The only good point he has is hating the muslims, but all zionists do.

It's retarded either way

>Bill Maher
kys dummy

The point is that the liberal consensus is falling apart

TURNING? hardly. bread and circus. only serves to neuter the will of cucks like you, leaf, who think this means anything.

Attached: half head.jpg (540x526, 30K)

Can’t wait to have a based mischling getting redpilled on ideas which would have been helpful 25 years ago, and are now impotent half measures.

Daily reminder remember not to help the democrats in any way, just let the party die. The world will be a better place.

Attached: 1558747884945.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)

>ideas which would have been helpful 25 years ago, and are now impotent half measures.
This is honestly why conservatives are always in the losing end, slowly reacting to trends established by liberals, by the time sane "moderate" liberals realize the right was correct about any issue it is already years too late, set in stone, and the new issue is something else.
A conservative movement that is concerned with taking the initiative, to acting instead of reacting and trying to rediscover values instead of clinging to the current ones would be a lot stronger.

>Commie-Con

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 44K)

Based spic. Also can you start doing something permanent about all the central americans that are coming in through your country?

Bill Maher’s old show (I think on ABC) was cancelled because he didn’t support the Iraq war. He isn’t bad.

>who could give a shit about Twitter
I had this stupid American misstatement, these people need punishment for their insolence.

*hate

Atheist Jew. The greater part of political damage accomplished against the world was the product of Jews that despised the concept of God.

Whereas, the "Jesus stole my culture" set claims to be atheist, the reality is that they worshipped a pantheon of gods, goddesses, heroes, and at times, ordinary men.

Atheism is therefore part and parcel of the Hebrew diaspora, and as such, has nothing to contribute to any notion of order, or success.

They all saw Bernie's campaign last year and realized that if they want the nomination they need to go super left, Hillary only won because of interference. Guarantee all but Bernie would pivot hard back to the center if they are the actual dem nominee

Trump and the Republicans will use what they say in the primary to pulverize them in the general

>Also can you start doing something permanent about all the central americans that are coming in through your country?
Our government is one of those reactive pussies, they will start doing their job when there is an incentive to do it, and honestly Trump's pressure is a good start though he could have probably gone a little farther and gotten some more concessions.
Basically when you have caravans of thousands of illegal immigrants trying to reach the US there are 3 options:
-Reinforcing Mexico's southern border and making them stay in central america while their claims are evaluated by your country or they attain a visa for Mexico itself, this option is expensive and angers mexican lefties.
-Letting them in Mexico but keeping them here while their situation is evaluated by your country, this option is VERY expensive and angers the mexican right and the cities that have to house them.
-Ignoring them while they travel to the US or outright helping them to get there, this option is quite cheap and mexican voters get to keep ignoring the issue.

So yeah they have always chosen option 3, which is cheap for our country and the only downside is that it is an outright act disrespect to your country at best and an act of aggression/sabotage against you at worst, but you have never had a politician with the balls to call our government out.
Its not a personal issue or a plot, its simply the most economically efficient way of dealing with all the central american hordes to make them your problem instead of ours.
The best you can do is call us out on it, threaten us with real consequences like Trump did and make it so our most economically sensible way of dealing with them is stopping them on the southern border.

Yeah, I think they are forced to go far left for the primary which will kill them in the general.

>He isn't bad
Why because he did a few one liners against the progressives? OK!

Jews generally do not care about goy things like political parties, they simply do whatever is best for their race.

>There was twenty liberals onstage.
There was? I thought it's "there were"

fucking english language. You think you know it and then it turns out you're just shit

Don't kid yourself leaf. They are all turning on each other. He's only trying to save himself.
He is as vile as they come.
youtube.com/watch?v=-rFvZutXbcM

That's the point highlighting the insanity, it shouldn't be a political issue but a niche medical concern only applicable to a few thousand people out of billions

It is supposed to be there were.

Yeah, fuck him. He will get the rope with all the rest of em.

Stop shilling this old fuck. He was useful idiot in the 90s that is getting ran over by the very thing he helped create while selling liberal nostalgia to the 40 year old boomers that haven’t cut cable yet. Sage

40 year old boomers vote

Checked

Tfw dems have drifted so far left that ATHEIST JEW bill maher is siding with conservatives.

ah ok, thx leafy fren

Attached: 1547027770338.jpg (480x542, 37K)

This. It's fucking dumb.

Don't much like Maher, at all, but this a pretty good set.

Maher is really the only TV liberal that is close to the average liberal.

Attached: 1550674284834.jpg (927x1200, 102K)

He's fucked. And he knows it. He went all in for these clowns. I'll never forgive him for it. Fuck him.

Bill Maher is an atheist kike so nothing he says matters, just another kosher talking head on TV

funny how i don't recall anything bad ever being said about trump before he ran for president, he was just a businessman with a tv show. then the moment he started running all these faggot celebrities suddenly went in uproar how he's literal satan and made their whole life a vendetta against him.
i bet if for example gordon ramsay made a britbong party the same exact mass hysteria and rewriting past would happen.

In the past 2 years i don't even read DrudgeReport anymore. I love that I can load up Jow Forums and find entertaining, interesting tidbitds like this, in addition to getting filled in on all the latest happenings

yup. It's amazing how they toe the line, even 'independent thinkers' like him and Howard Stern. They don't have a smoky room with a table of learned elders, they just think of themselves as Jews first and get behind that any time the heat is turned up.

He’s Jewish though

>bill maher
go back to i*rael

>Swalwell looked too young. He kept asking to pass the torch, pass the torch, he wouldn't stop bringing it up. Finally, Yang offered him a thousand dollars to shut the fuck up.
kek

This but he's still really bad on lots of shit he takes personally for some reason. He's not good in discussions or debates like other based jew news comedian.

>My first look at a lot of these people, I would've thought the Democrats really really really really really really care about illegal immigrants. They also care somewhat about health care and energy and the enviornment, mostly about how they affect illegal immigrants.

Objectively funny line and not a single laugh from his audience.

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol//thread/217879364/kid-love-productions-produces-bill-mahers-show

Damn. You really are based

>Fox News called it Commie-Con
God damn I'll have to start watching TV if they keep up the bants like this.

a man cannot become a wom-

Attached: FaceApp_1561829123612.jpg (1712x896, 183K)

Again.

That's pretty fucking funny

> F

He got dat tulsa gabbert jawline

there was some laughter but yeah it was very faint
the audience would have laughed louder if he said “TRUMP ORANGE”

He cancerous centrist fedora piece of shit, and your a weak willed retarded sheep who attached "le Redpilled" to anything remotely right of Mao Zedong.

Attached: 1546231161130m.jpg (1024x341, 80K)

tulsi was great on voyager

Attached: FaceApp_1561829108586.jpg (896x896, 98K)

you shouldn't worry too much about that, english is reformed on a daily basis so that illiterate shitskins can speak and write it however the fuck they want and still be "correct"

Attached: 1553206586889.png (871x1540, 649K)

commie con? fuck that's actually a good one

he was never close
they will dangle the carrot in front of you just to get you to bite

better than having a language that sounds like sucking a dick, plus, we're whiter than you mohammed.

Attached: france garbage.jpg (688x960, 69K)

Who the fuck is Mao Zedong? ShillBlue detected

Attached: 1553642192466.jpg (970x712, 69K)

That Billy Zane line cracked me up

Looks like a lawyer

>>Honestly, the Democrats, so often their own worst enemy. Still trying to get the Twitter mob instead of the 98% who could give a shit about Twitter.
>Julian Castro won the woke Olympics on the first night when he "said trans females should have the right to an abortion, I agree". Now if only they had a uterus. Try selling that in the red states.

Attached: 1560785149765.jpg (298x224, 12K)

he is merely pretending

jews can't be redpilled. His hatred towards muslims was only because hes a jew

trans female means born a man. so no uterus

Wrong, jews are redpilled as a culture they're just on the other side.

holy shit! tulsi gabbard is gordon mckernan of I-10 billboard fame!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Dems ain't gonna die, but they will split into "moderates" and "progressives". It'll happen after they lose the next presidential election, because they'll either nominate a divisive extremist, or they'll nominate a moderate who will be attacked by repubs AND the extreme left.

Attached: 1533320636884.jpg (653x490, 104K)

Bill is slowly becoming /ourguy/.

mark me, jews are going to be the first group to really start speaking out against dem shit and trump is going to pounce on grabbing more of that vote. i pray it's merely a powerplay and not anything more.

It's pretty much impossible to win a general after a crowded primary unless you're revived Bob Ross (loved by everyone) or Trump (nothing ever sticks).

>Bill Maher was really, really close to getting redpilled before Trump started running.
>His personal animus towards Trump killed it though
I remember 20 years ago or so he was pretty libertarian. He still is maybe 10%

>trusting a kike
>ever
Good goy

>Finally, Yang offered him a thousand dollars to shut the fuck up.

hhahaaha

only political show worth watching but bill can be annoying as fuck

That is the point. A normal person doesnt know what to call these freaks. They use some secret coded language that only they understand and get enraged when you don't

>Yang offered him a thousand dollars to shut the fuck up.
lmao

Bill Maher is a manlet Jew faggot. He should never be trusted even when he says the right things.

He's spot on, and it was weird that NBC was asking questions that would deliberately help Trump's re-election.

He's an anti christian, atheist, left wing, perverted Jew

Doesnt really matter. A female who identifies as male is still a female, thus making mentioning them in an abortion discussion pointless

>democrat wins election
>far less drama for 4 years
>make far less money on media

It'll be ignored but none of us here shouldl dismiss this. This is the tide rolling back before the wave crashes. Liberals are absolutely fucking sick of the rad left. They see the right as misguided, but ultimately beneath contempt. When Karl Kraus started publishing Die Fackle it wasn't long before the NSDAP came into power. It'll probably be a little too little, a little too late. I have a hard time imagining white identity politics going into remission.

Maher is right, he understand the focus on illegals is WAY out of proportion to what most Americans actually care about.

I don't know much about that guy except that he treated Ben Affleck like a little child when they were talking about muslims.
Still, like you should know, jews play for both sides. Their game is to keep drawing cards while the other players destroy eachother.

Bill Maher is a conservative atheist.

This. it's almost sad how nearly everything can be explained by "what gets who the most money"

Who wouldn't get confused attempting to humour the mentally ill?

>siding with conservatives
No this is Bill's song and dance, he offers up some token "criticism" of the left so he can turn around and appeal to the centrist votes (only ones that matter) by claiming that he isn't affiliated with either party but just so happened to come to the conclusion that the DNC is always the best. When he starts shilling for Trump or aknowledging his accomplishments then you can claim he has started siding with conservatives.

~invisible hand~

>Why because he did a few one liners against the progressives? OK!
No he isn’t bad because he didn’t support Bush’s war in Iraq. And he had a show on network television (ABC) called “Politically Incorrect.” Which drew a ton more viewers than the show he eventually got on HBO. The Powers That Be has his show on ABC insta-cancelled because he was against the Iraq war. His opposition to the Iraq war. That’s what makes him “not bad.” Do you understand now?