Italy

How can Italy end the regional divide in their country?

Attached: italy-republic-map.jpg (700x838, 113K)

Attached: hello i am huwhite12.jpg (600x800, 364K)

The US is not white.

Attached: THE.png (768x568, 29K)

>26% Hispanic.
Dios Mio.

>49.6%

Attached: 1509744671411.png (1152x648, 206K)

Peace will be made when i fuck your mom OP thats in 5 minutes be quiet ok?

to be honest culturally it's less severe than ever.

Based Serb, saw you in another thread. Fucking every OP's mum.

Why do you hate sicilians so much?

Through Christ.

Im scared to make a new thread, just because he WILL fuck me mum

If you're scared, you already lost

Attached: f2264bcf6017031d9c48a766bfe7be04.gif (148x148, 468K)

I asked nothing related to that, why do you have to be rude?

Nuke Sicily, Campania, Calabria, Puglia and Basilicata

Attached: Italy-Per-Capita-GDP-by-Region-Map.png (850x751, 90K)

Unite against a common (((enemy))).

How can Sicily be fixed?

blow up the Vatican

lel muttmurrica BTFO

would

I have to move to Europe to escape this mess.

huh why is there a car with a serbian license plate stopping here? He's getting out of the car, coming to my door.
HELP HES COMI-

Don't worry I'll be gentle :)

Sicilians are generally the "brown"/"tanned" Italian that many foreigners think standard italians are. (Sicilians and people from Calabria and Puglia aswell).
Many view them as lazy and crime ridden, citing the perpetual economical distress and overabundance of mafia. Of course it's not always like this, but it sure rubs people the wrong way.

It would be better to tear down the wall that encloses the vatican, acting like the border between Rome/Italy and the Vatican itself, since our "beloved" pope seems to hate walls so much.

It's not only regional. It's inter-regional too. The divide is caused by strong and different cultural identities in a relatively small geographical area. With communication and transport much easier that it was before, these realities often clash. You can always immediately recognize where's someone is from just by their behaviour.
Northern Italy is completely different from Southern Italy, and central Italy is different aswell. I don't think the regional devide can be ended for another few generations: people love their culture and their traditions, and (usually) uphold them like the fiercest nationalist.

regional divides are a good thing - the more the better
rest of the country is the part that should be fixed, sicily is as it should be you protestant materialist

But can Italy make it into a single Italian identity? When I went to Rome my tour guide said you're only united during soccer and yelling at foreigners for putting pineapple on pizza.

so we should tear down priceless historic artifact so you would feel better
go fuck yourself nationalist shit

we don't want it to end

fascism and development of the south with incharge competent nothern italian people

whiter than you nigger

Attached: nigger mods tongue my anus.jpg (555x415, 29K)

It sounds ironic but it's true.

We're not alienated towards each other though, despite the differences and the general animosity on certain topics (i witnessed people arguing on how certain dishes should be made "the right way. These are usually people that live 20-30 km from each other).

Quite the opposite in fact. People have a strong Italian identity and nationalistic drive, and although is impossible to agree on what Italy should be, what's good and what's bad, it is through this conflict that the average Italian defines his own specific identity.

You must have a hard time understanding sarcasm. Tearing down anything historical for any ideology is stupid, especially in Italy.
I just find it ironic how the sheltered clergy wants to school people on "acceptancy".

Mussolini

>*spits on the ground*
>...I ate the north...!

Attached: Furio.jpg (474x719, 23K)

k

Bump

>buttblasted mutt confirmed a terrone subhuman
kys vinny salvatore

Attached: prodotti-it.png (667x580, 390K)

tim*

'ate terroni
'ate sicily
'ate babbá
'luv me wife
'luv padania
'luv norf
simple as

whatever you say

Attached: north italy white.jpg (1200x1628, 355K)

Yeah, but Emilia Romagna, & Tuscany are noting but Communist pedophile communes.
How will Bibbiano ever recover?