I ain't bussing niggers into white schools

I ain't bussing niggers into white schools

Attached: joe-biden-pissed-off-AP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
factcheck.org/2018/07/sen-harris-didnt-lie-about-integration/
youtu.be/PsXDZ4i4mDU
bitchute.com/video/nxwESiGeE8du/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/ourguy/

But actually he did like every other race traitor boomer cuckservative

Wake me up when Hitler comes back.

Do it, faggot

Attached: Divershitty.jpg (650x510, 78K)

Biden seems like he was rather based in the 1970s. As late as 2003 he was giving a eulogy for Storm Thurmond.

It seems that being VP to King Nigger bluepilled him.

Biden is old skool. he knows the crack. good luck to him!

>tfw Biden is legit our guy all along

Why did Jow Forums lie to me about him?

Attached: 90c.jpg (256x262, 33K)

Nobody wants that. Anybody who lived during school bussing hated it. My mother told me how the Italians and Blacks would have race fights in the schools constantly. It was a mistake and I can't believe they're running on it again.

the italians are as cucked as the anglos now :^)

wtf im #riddinwithbiden now

What I would do is pick out the niggers that are smart and bus them into white schools and bus the retarded white people in to black schools and just babysit them, don't waste resources actually trying to teach idiots anything.

Lol. Did the Eyetalians forget that they themselves have nigger blood pumping through their hearts?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

the funny thing is 10 mintues earlier they were pointing those bayonets at blacks.

There was aparody song back in the 70's in Boston Busing FIASCO .
QUEEN "Another One Bites The Dust" into
A Nigger Gets On The Bus.
>and a nigger gets on and a nigger gets on and a nigger gets on the bus

Attached: 4295FE_DA_080405flag.jpg.cf.jpg (540x360, 46K)

It’s going to be a fun year

Attached: 9B64FB61-3542-4CA9-9E10-CF96BE067B90.png (249x249, 79K)

Harris isn’t going to win the nomination. Nobody except for SJWs likes her.

I still expect Biden to be nominee.

check the yearbooks for berkeley.
Harris lied about being in the second class to integrate the berkeley school system.
that system was already integrated the year she was BORN.
in a fight between democrats i hope it lasts a long time with many casualties

I've heard that but it's not true. The Highschool was integrated because there was only 1 in Berkeley, but the Elementary school were divided by housing region, and those housing regions were segregated.

factcheck.org/2018/07/sen-harris-didnt-lie-about-integration/

She we will

>be Biden
>ditch all your principals to shill for diversity
>get bashed by diversity
>take it like a faggot

youtu.be/PsXDZ4i4mDU

>we're gonna bus our kids to your school white boy and there's nothing you can do about it
>whites pull kids out of school to private ones
>schools turn into medium security prisions
>black kids actually do worse in school surrounded by more blacks instead of achieving whites
>white kids are even more insular with private schools

Bussing would only work if they forced white kids to go to black schools which parents will not let happen. Biden was 100% right to appose it.

Even if Biden doesn’t win the nomination, it won’t be Harris.

I’d say the nomination is about 60% Biden, 20% Sanders, 15% Warren, 4% Buttgieg, and 1% somebody else.

>bus niggers to white schools
>ruin white schools
>repeat

GOD DAMNIT, DEMOCRATS

fpbp

Very civic of you, faggot

I think Biden might actually be our guy deep down. He was a KA in college - if any of you know what that is you'll know what I'm talking about.

fuck forgot pic

Attached: KA Old South.jpg (2754x2175, 1.1M)

Just roll with the left on this one. Biden is the candidate with the best chance of winning, and if the left wing of his party is chimping out, that's good. Unity on our side, disunity on their side.

The say they want to "bring blacks up to our level." This is fucking bullshit, they want to bring us DOWN to nigger level. Niggers can't do the same curriculum as whites, so what's the solution? LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR. Whites don't get educated because niggers were astroturfed into their classroom. YIPPEE, KIKE.

How could Harris have been bused? She’s only a quadroonish. She’s somewhere around 1/2 Indian, 20% nigger (assuming her nigger grandparent was 80% nigger) and 30% white (one white grandparent and one 20% white grandparent.)

She wouldn’t have lived in a poor black neighborhood.

Biden is a cuckold

Think you're correct user. Ol uncle Joe has been doing it a long time now. Hell I saw a ((journalist)) of ((color)) stating the young black voters were sorta meh about Harris but the old darkies still losing their shit for Biden. She was surprised I am not.

What does KA stand for? The only google results for KA are a Cirque de Solei show, and an ancient Egyptian god.

As we learned with Warren and countless others, facts don't fucking matter at this point. It is ideological. They want to strip power from the clown private sector and consolidate it under their clown rule of the political system. Have a honk, friend.

Attached: 1561434882561.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

As unpopular as it may be on Jow Forums, even in Democratic policy circles there is an understanding that busing was an ineffective tactic of promoting justice and opportunity for minorities. And that the resentment that tactic stoked among white communities likely constituted a step backward.

My family has been talking about that issue for the last couple of days and my parents when apoplectic over it. they remember a 5 minute walk to school turning into a 45 minute bus ride one way. They remember it not as a tactic to integrate a community, but as a tactic intended to integrate all communities. The idea of children being used as pawns in a great sociological experiment is not popular with anyone.

The Kappa Alpha Order. An EXTREMELY Southern college fraternity. Them and my fraternity, SAE, are generally known as the most 'racist' fraternities in the country and are constantly in the news for shit like that. Lots of old southern money, lifted trucks, hunting trips, the whole 9.

One of their founding fathers is Robert E Lee, to give you an idea.

Gib torch now geezer.

Attached: 1541233754341.jpg (480x375, 46K)

Yeah. I always find it pretty stupid how high yellows pretend that their full blown niggers.

Look at Obongo, who wrote a whole book (Dreams from my Father) praising his father who abandoned his mother to be with a kike, and never saw the younger Barack until the younger Barack was an adult.

Of course Democrats aren’t going to reinstate busing. Everybody knows that. It’s just stupid campaign talk to appeal to niggers.

Too bad Biden is a complete dumbfuck pervert that’s completely worthless everywhere he goes.

The Kappa Alpha Order. An EXTREMELY Southern college fraternity. Them and my fraternity, SAE, are generally known as the most 'racist' fraternities in the country and are constantly in the news for shit like that. Lots of old southern money, lifted trucks, hunting trips, the whole 9.

One of their founding fathers is Robert E Lee, to give you an idea.

Attached: THE KAPPA ALPHA ORDER.jpg (960x580, 66K)

In my southern city all the white people live in the county so all the white kids go to those schools and all the black kids in the city go to a different high school.

college was a very long time ago for him.

Attached: 1561831524276.jpg (480x527, 32K)

Obviously now Republicans will take up a pro-busing position. Reminder that the USG literally forced black terror upon kids at gunpoint because they had to put on a good show for Africa because >muh gommunism. Top kek.

yeah thats fair too. I hope I keep up my power level though like our oklahoma chapter did

Attached: TWNBANASAE.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Based segregationist biden

>It’s just stupid campaign talk to appeal to niggers.
At the expense of many white liberal voters. Forced integration is not and never will be popular.

He's appealing to white suburban progressives not blacks. White leftists care more about race than minorities do.

Biden is a racist

Attached: 2893742673487234.jpg (6480x1080, 1.53M)

We don't want them in our schools!
bitchute.com/video/nxwESiGeE8du/

That's what I don't get. Her parents had doctorates, it's not like she was living in the fucking hood.

She just seems so insincere and fake. Like one of those people who has no true beliefs and convictions of their own, and just says whatever will pander the most to whoever they're talking to and get them the most support in that moment. I mean we're talking Hillary levels of sleazeball here.

I kind of hope she gets the nom instead of Biden, because I don't think she'd have a very good shot against Trump.

Attached: Nationalism.jpg (872x831, 186K)

lol niggers will actually back this guy by virtue of his proximity to Obama. We live in a democracy that sees their vote as equal to our own.

Lmao niggers fucking HATE Bernie with a passion because he's an old white dude but love Biden because he's a white Obongo.