What's next for clown world?

In the 2010s we went from "gay is ok" to child tranny strippers
What do the 2020s hold for us?

Attached: 1445030274580.jpg (680x567, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5d124e5f3b3f0-etika-in-the-water-tonight.php
youtube.com/watch?v=MiCftTLUzCI
youtube.com/watch?v=6lnoM25D-js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More incest, more beastiality, burning babies to molech, cannibalism, sodomite rape-gangs.

>" (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people." Leviticus 18:27-29

too soon

Nice meme.

Attached: 1507684283012.jpg (1150x904, 79K)

youtubemultiplier.com/5d124e5f3b3f0-etika-in-the-water-tonight.php

Attached: etika.png (1074x904, 445K)

Either your bot is poorly scripted or you guys aren't organizing and timing this well enough on D*scord.

i'm lacking creativity to think of something worse than child tranny strippers.
a reset in some form at the end of the 20s or early 30s seems likely though

Attached: virginity_theft.jpg (564x760, 66K)

>i'm lacking creativity to think of something worse than child tranny strippers.
>a reset in some form at the end of the 20s or early 30s seems likely though
>reset
You believe in a reset. AI is coming. No reset. China will destroy us or AI.

>i'm lacking creativity to think of something worse than child tranny strippers.
>a reset in some form at the end of the 20s or early 30s seems likely though
Also, if you cannot ever imagine anything worse than what is currently happening, you're mentally brain damanged. If you cannot look at the trend and divine the intent, and you are constantly surprised to see things stay on that same trend, there's something wrong with your brain.

I cant imagine it can get much worse than child tranny strippers. The Age of the Rope has got to be coming soon.....

State enforced homosexuality, goyboy.
They will have inspection agents that visit people in their homes to sniff their penises to make sure they smell of poop and the verify that their anuses have prolapsed properly.

Another progressive lgbtq pride march narrative.
>Its okay for a mother to have sex with his son

the KlonKlonKlons are bringing super advanced technology to enslave mankind while they are rich and we're stuck with everything you listed but this time on steroids, America won't resemble 1984 or Brave New World, but more like the Black Lodge in Twin Peaks.

Every day I'm amazed that the culture and humanity is as dumb as it is. The next day it's pushed just a bit further.

The DNC Debates were a prime example of this.

Attached: tenor.gif (362x270, 1.22M)

It can.
AGE IS JUST A MUTHERFUCKING NUMBER.

Attached: 41fQl5eLoTL.jpg (313x500, 30K)

The left is in the process of destroying women's sports, and that will bled into everything else. Women will become a weaker less represented class, because men who call themselves women will take their place and perform better.

(((Vox))): The problem with sex testing in sports

youtube.com/watch?v=MiCftTLUzCI

"pedo is ok" to "Your freshly born infant needs a giant cok down it's throat or you are off to prison. Babies can consent too"

Once this happens I will aggresivley hunt down and kill politicians aswell as government officials.

>State enforced homosexuality,
Exactly, and here's their script for that:
>f you're an "incel" you're dangerous, so you need to "have sex" to prove you're normal, and if you want a woman but don't think Tyrone wearing a dress is a "real" woman then you're a "transphobic" discriminator.
That's why they need to die. Putting sodomites to death sounds radical until you realize there's no other cure.

We will go back to older standard and kill all gays in an upcoming civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lnoM25D-js

Attached: 2019.jpg (750x736, 89K)

The Christian Cross will become the new hate symbol.