Thin femanon

>thin femanon
>order 3 huge slices of pizza
>no one says anything
>devour it in 20 minutes
>obese lady waddles in and orders one slice
>everyone is staring at her and whispering

Maybe fat shaming IS real

Attached: 7A4A31DC-AB4E-401E-9562-E43AB60740BF.jpg (641x530, 41K)

don't care

i take shit that never happened for 500, Alex

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

Good. Shame them more so they do something about it, like losing weight or killing themselves.

>not being a thin Stacy that eats the entire pizza in front of fatties to make them seethe
Never gonna make it.

Attached: 1559926020556.jpg (396x366, 21K)

"Cool" story "bro"

>Fat lady goes home
>Inhales 6 pudding cups and 2 litres of coke
Sugar should be a regulated substance.

It should be real. Mandatory even.

Tits or GTFO

Noones saying it isn't real you fat piece of shit. It should be mandated. If you don't want to change your diet then work out. If you don't want to work out then change your diet. Fat people should be put in jail with 100 Calories a day until they aren't fat, and then pay a fee afterwards.

Even if that did happen who cares if a skinny bitch eats three slices obviously she's going to work it off and knows how to stay fit, on the other hand a fatty ordering one slice shows they aren't serious about losing weight because they shouldn't be touching any of that carb shit until they are as skinny as the first bitch. Also sage this bait.

I'd push her in the oven to help her burn those calories.

>everyone is staring at her and whispering

>Maybe fat shaming IS real

Because she's a disgusting whale and it's horrible to see fat people eat. With the thin person eating junk food, you know that at least they are either excercising to burn excess energy, or that that they aren't eating very much besides the junk food.

nothing ever happens. Life is an illusion. You are not real. I am not real.

Fat shaming should be real.

skinny one was binging. .she'll purge it in about 30 mins after eating it, and do it all again tomorrow.

Fat shaming is real and can be an effective way to motivate someone to lose weight. The problem is that it doesn’t work on people with external locus’ of control. Fat shame one of them, and they’ll just double down and stick their face in a tub of ice cream.

no it's not that it isn't real, it's that it is a good thing.

Me and my friends would always binge at Chinese buffets, purge half way through and then binge more. We called it thursday.

Imagine using food to supplement your emotions.
>food, you've always been here for me

fat people shouldnt eat unhealthy food. if they do, they are to blame. that is unless their thyroid is way out of control, and even then they shouldnt be eating unhealthy

>he thinks carbs make you fat
Imagine having the education of an invalid. Worlds most powerful search engine at your fingertips and you’re still too stupid to find the answers.

>Big Agri defense league
how ya doin mr. corn?

Hell yeah, fuck that fat bitch, stupid greedy hoarder

that was the 10th time the fat lady walked in and it was only 11am

Nobody cares you fat fuck.
Thin people can eat a gallon of ice cream and its cute, why? Cause shes thin. Fat means you get chicken and broccoli if youre lucky.