Starting a Race War

if you haven't noticed, niggers blame white people for their problems. Niggers refuse to acknowledge themselves as the source for their failure as a race. It is always the white man's fault...

The question we need to be asking ourselves is how do we capitalize on this? How do we turn this against the nigger?

We all know niggers are extremely susceptible to believing conspiracy theories when the theory benefits theirselves. There is a subset of niggers who literally dress like Egyptians because of the recent narrative that blacks are all ancestors of Egyptian kings and queens. This is beside the point and is only to illustrate that niggers are extremely gullible and stupid.

We need to convince niggers that the reason so many blacks are being murdered in major cities everywhere is not because blacks are killing each other en masse, its that white people are organizing "nigger safari hunts", if you will, and killing niggers for sport.

How do we do this? propaganda made to look like it was made by black people, for black people, to "wake them up" to the fact that it is indeed white people who are doing the killing, not blacks.

Attached: 1552358201410m.jpg (998x1024, 259K)

You mean like ACAB type shit? “dem whiteys be killing us homies”

after the smollet thing happened apparently the blacks in chicago were going to start a race war

sounds like a good place to start

white girls

Go outside and start shooting minorities that should start it

that girl is asking for it

What is there to love? She has absolutely negative ass. Might as well love a piece of 2x4

these retards shooting up mosques and Jews are targeting the wrong people. muzzies and jews dont retaliate in the US. blacks will and we need retaliation to start a domino effect

We ignore them, then shoot them when they get uppity.

Most people on this board are mutts and your average whitey cant tell the difference between a Rican and a poo

Most white people in this country arent even pure white, and look like mutts. This isnt even mentioning the fact that many Hispanics are counted as white in this country, so the number of white people is even lower

Pic related, I'm considered white by the gov

Attached: 15618400021122997227883211886864.jpg (4032x1960, 2.46M)

I really think we need to full court press muh resperations so we can get niggers to bankrupt ZOG. Give them a lump sum of like 500k and they’ll be in the same shit situation they’re in now. Plus then we will be 40 trillion in debt and everyone will hate niggers. After that happens they will chimp out and demand more money. We accelerate this process until white people demand to be permanently free of the negro menace.

Attached: 1542433201255.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

the absolute state of faggots

Good luck.

>a literal nigger
>with biological nigger intelligence
>sharing his opinion on what is and isnt white

wow, I'm so shocked that a nigger has nigger-tier intelligence. go be a nigger somewhere else

Misty?

Lol bud you know I'm right. Be mad if you want but calling me a nig isnt an argument.

In fact you really only prove my point. I'm Hispanic not a black, but you literally cant tell the difference

Damn those feet tho

Nigger.

Not true. They only chimp when it's people like police who are beholden to the system shoot them. If renegades on a rampage were shooting nigs they would get petrified and become quiet.

based African-American lab

Gotta BRAP em all.

>Hispanics aren't niggers
lmao how fucking new are you?

Attached: Screenshot_2017-01-08-21-22-52-1.png (1020x609, 552K)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

all girls are asking for it

That's weird, I thought her ass was kinda fat.

- asian

The only kind of psychological warfare you can employ against blacks is bare, physical pain to put them in their place. The language of the negro is force, and once Europeans were the supreme champions of force. We must reclaim that title.

Attached: 1561526874652.png (888x885, 171K)

You can tell by the crease where leg becomes ass. She barely has any so you can tell it's pretty much flat

Holy shit, everything you said describes antisemites 100%, KEK! Antisemites are just as whiny and stupid as niggers lmao

when did misty and rikku grow some legs?

HNNNGH!!

GET INTO THE PARADIGM BOX

Attached: 1546720937102.jpg (580x402, 55K)

niggers can't stop talking unless they're picking cotton