Which metal is the least Jewy?

Silver?

Attached: 2869583_master.jpg (768x768, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIg4xN7aY5A
youtube.com/watch?v=-2WqQY_xSSM
youtube.com/watch?v=rY_ewcSaRho
youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U
nakedcapitalism.com/2013/07/how-goldman-made-5-billion-by-manipulating-aluminum-inventories-and-copper-is-up-next.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a7WhomT4Hxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diamond

Zyclonium.

White Power Metal

copper would be the most jew-y as its the only metal found/mined in their country, everything else would have had to of been taken from other countries/people

classic metal

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Probably iron or steel because they conjur up images of the working man, and jews don't do hard work.

>Silver?
Literally a jewish last name. As for the least, Steel.

>Diamond
>Metal

This. youtube.com/watch?v=oIg4xN7aY5A

KRUPPSTAHL!

Attached: 1560055008049.jpg (850x631, 320K)

that makes all other metals more jew-y because the jews steal the benefits of them

Diamond is not a metal and it's completely owned by kikes from start to finish, De Beer family among others. Also: diamonds can be created cheaply in a lab environment and be indistinguishable from natural diamonds. Jews have been pushing the diamond wedding ring meme for 100 years to keep their industry alive, even though the traditional European wedding ring was a golden band and diamonds look like fucking shit.

Boring as fuck gay "folk metal"

Here is real metal with "something something metal" in the title.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2WqQY_xSSM

youtube.com/watch?v=rY_ewcSaRho

Speed metal.

(((Judas))) took silver to betray Jesus so I wouldn't call it the least Jewy. Although I still own lots of silver because it's inexpensive and a good investment.

Oh boy, sure is summer here.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows:

Pocket-protected scientists built a wall made of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall made of metal into 400 miles an hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted earths orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles an hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 10000 wayward planes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 10000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles per iron, and the result proved with out a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Aluminum. It's the least expensive of all metals plus if you wrap it around your head it keeps the Jew waves out.

Attached: taxation is theft.png (777x777, 560K)

Not to split hairs, but I remember it as "the hardest metal known the man".

It's not the metal itself that's jewy, but why it's desirable. Read about monatomic gold and/or ormus, and eventually you'll see stuff about how it preserves your spirit in the afterlife to avoid second death. Jews don't have heaven as we understand it.

trap-metal
youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U

rhodiddindonuffinium

led and brass

Lead

viking

Titanium

Steel in general, for jewelry i'd say tungsten

Goldman Sachs has been manipulating aluminum prices for ages.
nakedcapitalism.com/2013/07/how-goldman-made-5-billion-by-manipulating-aluminum-inventories-and-copper-is-up-next.html

Thelma and Louise here.

Attached: 1533064965948.jpg (480x468, 20K)

Silver.
It's the common payment metal for soldiers for millennia.

>he thinks there is anything left untouched by the jew

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

De Beers was started by Cecil Rhodes tard. The De Beers were some boer peasants that owned the land the diamonds were found on.

Copper oxides are also toxic, which is why only barbarians use it.
>have had to of
The absolute state of American education.

That's just jews jewing jews. It's still the least jewy metal.

Attached: 1490383170315.jpg (800x419, 53K)

Iron.

Wow, I haven't seen this pasta in ages.

Attached: 1553903451075.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

No, it's been under Jewish ownership like Oppenheimer and stuff pretty much since the start.

Very good investment. Raytheon too, though i don't know if it still is.

This

Are you seriously unfamiliar with Bathory?

nope. several years ago de beers was taken over by anglo american, a publicly listed company
anglo american was also founded by the oppenheimers but now the largest shareholders are financial institutions in the usa, japan and india

>Muh Joos
You're a moron

Black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WhomT4Hxc

b&r, diamond is the strongest metal, only newfags will think otherwise.

Tungsten

Attached: 9FAE6FC4-9EAE-4189-9E88-21E274287D77.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

Germanium

>but now the largest shareholders are financial institutions in the usa, japan and india
who are mostly jews, yes...

Kek

I SEE A RAINBOW RISING

rock

I like brass a lot. It's not the best all around, but it is antiseptic, so jews are naturally repulsed.

hell yeah

>implying jesus didn't tell judas to betray him to fulfill the prophecy.

I like Dio, but he mingled with so many jews it's not even funny at this point.
And his cousin (((David Feinstein))) was a jew so he is probably a bit of a jew.

Dio was a crypto jew.
>manlet
>curly hair
>gremlin
>jew nose
>using jewish hand signs

>Non-kiked metals
Iron
Lead
Tungsten
Copper

>Kiked metals