Tucker randomly goes to Japan to do his show there

>Tucker randomly goes to Japan to do his show there
How can he be so based?

Attached: 1446479639928.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

>Randomly
>he doesn't know what the Japan is for

you are like a baby

>randomly
wasnt the g20 stuff thing there

TUCKERS GOT DA YELLOW FEVAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab[1].jpg (258x245, 12K)

He is getting so blatant with his dog whistling of late. Just the other day he was talking about the dem speaking Spanish in the debate thing and he slid a comment about how your grandchildren will be speaking Spanish. Its like damn dawg, you really don't give a fuck anymore lol.

Noticed this too. His ratings are some of the best for a news show though so he says a lot of stuff and gets away with it.

>Its like damn dawg, you really don't give a fuck anymore lol.
Just because you're too much of a faggot to speak openly about the problems in the world today, doesn't mean it should be a big deal if someone else has the balls to do it. And yes, I seen Captain Carlson on the street in front of cameras.

A whiny little pussy boy.. IQ of a sack of dog shit. ANYONE who thinks this massive shit-stained cunt is anything but a abject turd-human needs to be beaten to death with their own severed arm.

GRIFTING CUNT.

Attached: 6358838539572039051824441552_cheeto.jpg (1024x682, 231K)

When he was talking about the clean drug free train stations, I just assumed he was talking about removing browns from America. Seemed like it.

Tucker is a fucking faggot

u mad

Yes, Tucker's in Japan for G20

Hes there for G20. He explained it many times

What's tuckers favorite anime?

>randomly

the g20 was there you uneducated fuck

Attached: 1561514563516.jpg (625x626, 78K)

tucker is based and redpilled, called out republicans too

Nigger

>watches Tucker
>post about Tucker
Has no clue about G20 summit. Something is not adding up here.

>Tucker deeply concerned and confused by the nipponese pasta-like dish

Seething ass bitch

COPE

He’s a really smart guy and an amazing TV host. All of his opinions are spot on. You should try watching his show sometime. I have a feeling you get addicted to watching Tucker just like I have. Might even learn a thing or two as well.

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

youre not allowed to have a cuck president and post here

Attached: 1561842795781.jpg (960x545, 46K)

Chapocel detected

he loved it. just please becareful
i'm getting bourdain vibes if this becomes norm.
they got spies everywhere.

japan culture/history and asian culture really..
is very very impressive.
what a great tribe of people.
powerful.

>Tucker
>based
Why do pathetic alt-right NPC low watt failures worship Tucker? Omg Tucker went to Japan to suck Drumpf's cheeto dick. Omg they cracked the door on his new 4 million dollar mansion in his lefty elite D.C. neighbourhood full of his swamp parasite peers. Tucker is totally /ourguy/ and is totally dog whistling us 8-9 PM EST on Fox News! Tucker please use your boarding school education and 15 million dollar annual salary from a global media conglomerate to explain to us how the "elites" are ruining America lol

Look, I know Tucker. Frankly, it's flat out hilarious that he, of all the filthy rich coastal elite news media actors on tv, accuses anyone of upper class elitism. He is the son of a US Ambassador and heir to the Swanson frozen food fortune. He grew up in the most exclusive communities in California, attended a New England boarding school which cost 51000$ per year, then blueblood slacker Trinity College where he was recruited by the CIA to be a spy. He is a classic old money Good Shepherd spook and a total arrogant snob who knows how to stir up anger in you "flyover folk” maga losers because he looks down his nose at you all more than anyone

Tucker was born with the silverest of silver spoons, has to credit everything he has to his rich and connected parents, and sends his kids to posh boarding schools, including the oh-so-exclusive Winter ski term in Switzerland that costs more than 65000$ for 3 months on top of 51000$ annual tuition, to avoid peasant commoners. No one is less a man of the people or gives less than a flying fuck about “crazy lefties” or Third World trash taking your shitty jobs and ruining your backwater nobody towns. He’s a showman giving simpletons dopamine hits

Attached: DNwMCcVVQAAIls-.jpg (513x308, 19K)

he was run out of the united states. he was forced to flee to japan.

Reddit spacing automatically makes it so no one reads your post. Those are valuable minutes and brain cells you'll never get back.

suzzane cowans is the real pm, jt is only the face.

he and notch are part of the rare people who are rich enough to escape the consequences of being very politically incorrect on the public space
nobody cares that you're jealous of their fortune

You just posted cringe

Tucker got a strange haircut in Japan.
Either that or it was extremely humid.

Deserves a Pulitzer for that alone.

>Chad Carlson

Book sales.
Trump even shilled for Jim Acosta's book.

#theylive

Attached: jimjimjim.jpg (436x254, 27K)

Are you serious? Fox had to fly him out of Washington after he prevented the Iran war because the bipartisan establishment was seething. This was a brief impromptu exile

You disgusting old boomer hippy

Attached: 86FF8815-3404-45FA-938A-0B90D8A4974B.jpg (417x659, 105K)

If your country recently passed a law allowing oral sex on animals.... you're not allowed to post here. We all assume, based on your flag, that you're given a dog or a horse a blowjob, faggot leaf.

yep

Oh well that concludes it then.
I’m completely and utterly wrong.
I’ll just give up and join Antifa now.
Thanks for changes my mind and my life fren

>pedophile talking about sexual morality
whatever you say bud.

Based Tucker, rake me daddy

Hope you choke on an animals dick, you fucking faggot,

The animal belongs in the cooking pot, my sick belongs in your ass

Dick *

>t. Abdul Mohammad
kys sand nigger

Yes, OP is just baiting

Bourdain vibes if this becomes norm? What do you mean by that? That he needs to be careful because of all the spies everywhere or he'll get suicided like Bourdain?
Thanks for the kind words. The feeling is mutual.

It’s the communists & Antifa that hate the rich, not the alt right. Try again.

>randomly
his waifu lives in Japan
baka

Attached: 1561773462948.jpg (276x442, 79K)

>guys he's an aristocrat that means we hate him r-right

Attached: 1543426531959.png (736x441, 793K)

There are no waifus in Japan.
Asians are incapable of looking like anime.

>End of June in that part of the world
Humid as balls

but that's wrong

Attached: 1497543955161.jpg (1080x1039, 187K)

why are you posting then?
>inb4 Merkel is a Chancellor and not a President

you know he likes her

Attached: tct.jpg (780x439, 55K)

Cringe, christ I’d be embarrassed to have even taken the time to write that.

Mass reply posters deserve the gas

Attached: 1559161654955m.jpg (1024x682, 77K)

Disgusting web take a shower, any threads about Japan are destroyed by weeb shills

I'm 18 inches flaccid. Does that count?

Attached: 1561076926964.jpg (720x611, 44K)

>Randomly
>G20 summit is hosted in Osaka
Imagine being this much of a fucking mong

He interviewed the president yesterday. I'm sure it was just an accident they happened to both be in Japan simultaneously. No planning necessary.

i sure as hell wouldn't want my grandchildren speaking spanish