Chicago

my sister was planning to emigrate to chicago to work because there are a lot of irish people , asked me what i thought, i said it would be sound but when i checked up on it it looks like fucking syria is chicago really this sketch lads or is the media blowing it out of proportion ?

Fatal Chicago shooting captured on Facebook Live
youtube.com/watch?v=9H-BOgVE6gQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1YUiTRREF0

WALKING THROUGH CHICAGO'S O BLOCK HOOD AT NIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=nOP4m1z9IUw

CHICAGO ENGLEWOOD HOOD / INTERVIEW WITH NEIGHBORHOOD GANG/ YOUNG CHARLIE & KING DMOE
youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg

Ross Kemp Extreme World Chicago (Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=21plu9L6K2U

Attached: chicago.gif (300x326, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763
cwbchicago.com/
youarelistening.to/chicago
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chicago isn't fucking Irish jesus christ you supreme slurpee sucker it's fucking blahhhack

Chicago user here. We don’t need another nigger-loving Irish woman.

Also post sister’s tits

If your sister is moving to the fucking ghetto, then yeah its bad. But if she is moving to the normal neighboorhoods shes fine.

check out heyjackass.com for chicago crime stats

Mmhm, South side Chicago is purely 18th century CELTIC, is that where your sister is going?

Attached: D597F744352241A3838B3E9B0D9B5867.png (592x705, 51K)

are the normal neighbourhoods far away from the sketch ones ?

how can you post here i thought everything was censored in china ?

To actually answer your question op -> your sister as a white woman should like on the north side of the city Logan square, wicker park, anything east of western avenue

Or move to oak park anywhere west of Ridgeland Avenue -> that neighborhood is chucked to all hell though so no guarantees it will stay good

t. Lived in Chicago for 27 years

It's a mystery.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-30 07-41-36.png (938x175, 21K)

Yeah they're pretty separated. Chicago's El train is decent. I've never seen anything too crazy happen on it.

>2019 Anno Domini Iesu Christi
>moving to the US

>lots of Irish
It’s full of Polloks of all whites but yes Chicago is a cess pool

Avid /cpd/listener here. Send her this link broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763 and ask if her body is ready.

thanks user why has it gone to shit recently?

Chicago is reserved for white people only.

Irish are not white, so stay the fuck out.

Chicago south side is Liberia-tier you nigger.

Unless she has enough money to afford living in a white neighborhood then good luck not getting mugged and/or raped by Jamal and his twin cousin.

We do not want her here. Please keep your trash.

Ya mean Ivory Coast with the same flag and everything right?

Blacks and gang wars. Boston is an infinitely better place with way more of an Irish diaspora. Idk where you got the "Chicago is Irish" shit but the white people there are more Polish and Italian.

Glorious democrat leadership, user. They have a knack for turning nice things into an ocean of shit.

Oh, and the abductions, the abductions in broad daylight. It's called Chiraq for a reason.

Chicongo is an African warzone. Avoid at all costs. I thought everyone knew this by now.

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763
that is interesting stuff where do you find stuff like this ?

Do /not/ move to Illinois, let along Chicago.

Bullshit:

cwbchicago.com/

Read through all the violent incidents taking place in the "good" areas of Chiraq. They still haven't solved last year's SERIAL KILLINGS in Lakeview, have they?

Listening to chicago police scanners is a Jow Forums tradition. There's bingo cards and inside memes and everything. This is a better link though
> youarelistening.to/chicago

Why? Will somebody smuggy at me and then say some bullshit while I kiss my girlfriend like "hey, aren't you two related? cause like, you're the same color and your dating"

I’ve never been to Chicago and I don’t know anything about it but good luck not getting mugged and/or raped by Jamal and his twin cousin. Oh yeah and all the old formerly Irish neighbourhoods have now been kiked beyond belief.

>Unless she has enough money to afford living in a white neighborhood then good luck not getting mugged and/or raped by Jamal and his twin cousin.
how much money ?

i know this is a retarded question is it legal to listen to this actually ?

Chicago is a shithole and the culture sucks

Do NOT live in the cities in America. Cities are the absolute worst this country has to offer. Awful, breaking down buildings, noise, graffiti, homeless people on the streets, and black people everywhere. General feeling of unsafety and signs of criminality all over the place like bars on windows. Even if you live in a nice part you will inevitably pass by this shit all the time and it's depressing. Go to a nice suburban area

>Mmhm, South side Chicago is purely 18th century CELTIC, is that where your sister is going?

Don't believe you.

The British Isles in total have like 2% celtic blood. I think you're confusing what some people self identify as. They're genetically GERMANIC, near 100%. Well, the white people I mean, forgetting that it's like 30% non whites now. :(

So is most of Ireland, just one side has been tuned by Communists to fight against their brothers, against people who literally came across in the same longboats in 1066, as though they're 'others'.

It's legal to listen to literally anything. What kind of retarded question is that? Not one thing in the history of the universe has ever been illegal to listen to.

American cities all have areas that are of different make up. If you are coming to Chicago for a Job you wont ever see those Neighborhoods.

Recent Irish immigrants to Chicago? Never have heard of such a thing. She'll be fine if she stays on the northside and is street smart. Literally do not interact with googles outside of work. Do not walk near them. Do not relax or turn your back to them. I've followed this rule and nothing has happened to me for 15 years. Hispanics, especially the older obviously working-class ones, are alright as long as you arent in a poor neighborhood with hispanic gangs and teenagers hyped up on google culture and music.

Thats fine for people who COMMUTE into chicago for those good chicago jobs. Wouldn't live there.

Well you better start believing, those Yankee posters don't draw themselves...

Attached: 1.gif (600x492, 30K)

bish gon die.
nigras right deh be sideways.
Ah tink dey shoot a feesh.

problem is if you ride the bus into downtown you see all this awful shit. AND downtown itself is awful

We've been listening to this one frequency here since 2016, you seriously think it's banned? Have you never been in a /cps/ general?

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Chicago used to be Irish.
In the 1890's.

The Polish are all over im Chicago.
Highier concentration (kek) of Pollacks in Chicago than in Warsaw.

The only places worth seeing are the museum campuses, The Loop, Millennium Park, LSD/Michigan Ave, and Wrigleyville.

EAT. AT. PORTILLOS.
Chocolate Cake Shake.
> Other Chi-Town anons know. You'll thank me later.

rent in the city is like $2k/mo + for 500sqft apt in nicer parts.

Answer from someone who lived there:
1st, if you are "white" and live in the city and are not rich, live north of Belmont avenue, closer to the lake the better.
2nd, much better to live in the north, northwest, or west suburbs. Very decent train service back and forth between the suburbs and Chicago downtown.
Method: look for suburbs on the Metra lines, AND that have good schools. That means they are almost certainly majority white suburbs, although sometimes they have a minority of east asians.
Such suburbs are quite safe, and clean. And this is the truth.

>there are a lot of irish people
were*

American cities are quarantine zones for our niggers. We keep them separate from normal people on purpose. I'm not even joking, if you work in a city you have to commute. Plus, Chicago is one of the worst cities we have.

is chicago the worst city ?

>is it legal to listen to the radio?
the absolute state of yuros

are the train rides sketchy ? i remember when my grandad was in new york he said he stopped taking trains to work because of all the people shooting up heroin

I live just across the state line in Indiana. Stay the fuck away from chicago, it hasn't been an Irish town in years. It's all blacks, and the chicago violence meme isn't a meme. Every night the news is a mix of corruption, violence, and homosexual stories to the point where they have to hunt down non stories like "local boy has wheelchair stolen, family friend donates one he had sitting in his garage" to stop the program from being a butchers bill with commercials. And it's only getting worse, with all the new laws and taxes on top of Illinois financial state every one who can has jumped ship. Miles and miles of cornfields have been turned into subdivisions over here because of it and the only people who will be left in chicago at this rate are the violent poor niggers that these people are running away from.

Tell your sister to find somewhere else.

Canaryville is the old Irish neighborhood and that's farther south than I would venture.

Then you've never been anywhere on it. The Red Line anywhere north and south of the loop is a moving mental ward. And don't even think about taking the Green west unless you want to share the entire train with smack zombies and their dealers

Don't let her come here. The liberal mindfuck she gets will take her from you for good. Never mind the crime.

train and bus rides in america are very sketchy in general, lots of black people

>Tell your sister to find somewhere else.
is indiana good ?

You get bothered by beggars and dumb nigs, some smell of piss, the 2 24 hour lines become homeless hotels in the winter and the north part of the red line these days is full of Muslim immigrants who are inexplicably always talking on the phone. Once again, they're relatively safe if you're not on the Southside or alone at 3 AM.

The Metra is a different train. It's a larger one that is mostly used for suburbanites to come work in the city. I cant speak for it.

I'm taking a trip to Chicago this week. Plan to spend the 4th there and see the firework show. What can I expect?

Nigcago is a better word for it.
The entire city is absolutely crammed to the brim with pavement apes and spics.
Unless your sister wants to get mugged, murdered, or raped, she should steer clear of Chicago.
How do I know?
I grew up in Chicago. I ditched that place when I was 19, and haven't been back to it since.

Maybe 25 years ago, they all fled to Wisconsin or were bred into creaturas

Tell you sister to stay out of Chicago you stupid potato nigger

she is very religious catholic and is redpilled i remember she had an hour long debate with her school principle on somali refugees and how it was stupid for the school to promote this level of immigration without documents and got detention because of it when she was in secondry school she wont fall for that shit

Shootings

Mediocre fireworks, nigs nogging, and debris from spic fireworks in the neighborhood. What else are you trying to do while here?

Don’t go to Chicago. It’s a shithole full of none whites who are trash

It's a real boring place, much like the rest of the Midwest. All the fun places are on the coasts. Keep out if the black areas and she'll be fine. Chicago is the best place in the Midwest to make money, but there are nicer cities out there.

i live here in chicago

she will want to live up north in the lincoln park, wicker park, buckstown areas. that's where the 20-30 age whites live and there is little crime.

chicago irish do not have hoods anymore. do not move to areas where they say there are irish neighborhoods

she will fit right in with all the irish expats living in these areas. most of them work in the irish bar scene or at restaurants in the loop. it is very common to run into irish folk here. but their neighborhoods were taken over by blacks and puerto ricans

the areas i mentioned are safe. the shootings mostly happen in the black and hispanic areas. do not live in south or west chicago. only loop and northern areas.

she will not be able to get an apartment in this area for less than 1100 per month but it is worth it. there is a chance she will be able to live with an irish roommate if she knows people here

she must absolutely not start mingling with blacks and hispanics uinless they are 'race traitors' that dress like white people and only hang out with whites. if she starts going with hood rats then kiss her goodbye

Go see the museums and parks and what not. Maybe some shopping, maybe take a helicopter tour or something nice. Go see the nightlife scene

also do not trust the eastern europeans. sometimes the polish are americanized but there is still a polish mob. they are not as bad as the russians, but most of the russians moved out to the suburbs

Indiana is how much times bigger than Italy? Chances to find decent places are real. Also the Niggers are pretty much contained in Chiraq and this other city i forgot the name of.
Optically it is as flat as the Netherlands, farming as far as the eye can see. A bit boring.
The people are unbeliveable friendly but a bit christcucked (which shouldn't bother you as an Italian).
10/would go again, if you ask me.

Parts of it. Indy is shit, as is NW Indiana, but until recently that has been confined to areas north of US30. Rural Indiana is pretty great, and you never hear of any bullshit happening here like you do in the bigger cities, but jobs are not always available (at least not good jobs, you can always find work pushing a broom for minimum wage but why move over here for that) and the drugs have recently become a huge problem particularly in the younger generations.

What does your sister do? Lots of places like West Lafayette are pretty nice, but it's a college town and a lot of the jobs are tied in to the university. Overall I would say Indiana is a pretty nice place.

Hey user I work in the mag mile literally the biggest shopping area and ones of the most affluent neighborhoods in the city. I have to worry about getting jumped on my way home in public transit. Nearly every video of someone getting jumped on the elevated track or in front of McDonald's is filed within two blocks.

If she is moving for a corporate gig to make 6 figures sure go for it. If she is going to be lower middle class or working class it is absolutely not worth it. There are a bunch of Irish immigrants here but they are few and far between and you are more likely to run into them working a summer job on the pier than on the street. The only real ethnics here are the poles and mexicans because we get so many of them. Everyone else is 4th generation someone in my family was Irish/German/Lithuanian so totally Americanized.

This city just got a black gay mayor which most likely will be a disaster. Beyond what damage she can do the city and state are on a bankruptcy tight rope which will collapse sooner than later.

I'm about to bail out to a small city in the south with my wife to try and chase the American dream and leave this liberal city state dystopia.

It might not affect her thinking but this is such a liberal hotbed she might get into more than a few fights for having an opinion that differs. Not worth the trouble just to work here. There are cheaper/cleaner/safer/more welcoming cities all over.

A considerable portion of the city is straight ghetto.
Magnificent mile and navy peir area are pretty upscale. Also mt greenwood is the area where all the cops and irishmen live. Considerable irish population there.
The rest of the city is pretty much a dump though. Transitioning from one neighborhood to another is like night and day sometimes. The white areas are more or less decently segregated but wherever you go theres niggers. Really violent crime tends to be contained to a select few of their neighborhoods.

it's pretty segregated, she will do fine if she sticks to the right neighborhoods

If she wants irish then go boston

The museum of science and industry is great. If you're into EDM smart bar is an old favorite of mine. All the best bars, restaurants and shops are in the nicer neighborhoods like Andersonville and Wicker Park. The loop is frankly shit.

doesnt sound to good out there that sucks you have to worry about getting jumped lad hope your doing ok

Chiraq is in Illinois across the state line, but we have the Gary/Hammond area niggers (really just a subset of chicago niggers that happen to be on our side of the line) and the Indianapolis niggers which are just as bad but more contained not to mention allthe medium sized cities that all have some andthe whole FT. Wayne shitshow but they aren'tas bad. And we actually do have some decent topography in the southern half of the state, but yeah there is quite a lot of agricultural land in this state. We are approximately the same size as Ireland.

What were you doing in our glorious state user?

how much is ghetto ?

You know the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off? If it wasn't featured in that film you probably shouldn't go there.

School exchange. Ft. Wayne area. Really liked it.

I like calling it ‘Chimpcongo’. Feel free to use that as well if you like

Hello??? Have you been here before l? It’s “chicongo” man. A total shithole.

Lol

I'll be better next summer when I get out of this state. I never thought I would leave here nor did my wife who is a transplant but quality of life here has gotten signifigantly worse for working class and lower middle class people over the last twenty years and it's just not worth it if you don't have stakes planted.

I let my wife keep the car every day for her personal safety and speed since she has to travel to multiple locations around the city every day some of which are on the south side, Austin and over the border to the shitty parts of Indiana touching Illinois.

>until recently that has been confined to areas north of US30
I live in Plymouth and I'm fucking sick of Chicago/Gary niggers shitting up my small town. I work with a 60 -year-old black guy and he always said his dad told him not to go south of US 30 if he wanted to be safe and it's a shame they don't feel that way any more.

I grew up in lowell and live in west Lafayette for school now. Within the last 5 years we are having the same problem. Thank god I am out of here next year, I hardly recognize the town I grew up in anymore.

Chicago is MAGA country OP, your sister should have fun and live her best life there

>Thank god I am out of here next year, I hardly recognize the town I grew up in anymore.
Where you moving to? I'm looking into Alaska so I can fuck off innawoods with my SKS and my family.

what is the best place for real statistics on the us ?

She's at least 50 years too late. Also the rest of Illinois is making plans to circumvallate Chicago with razor wire unexpectedly one night and wait for the place to burn itself down again.

I'm a fan of making Chicago, NY, et al. into city states so the rural bits of their respective states don't suffer from the craziness.

Check out Grand Rapids, Michigan.

sorry to hear about your wife user is pay bad, what are the store prices like ? smart idea with the car but is carjacking not a thing in the us ?

Agreed. With walls like city-states used to have, except this time the guards on top will be facing inward.

Those wont give you a good feel. Its about the neighborhood you are in.

North Side is not Dangerous. If you work for a large company that has office downtown you can live on the north side and be fine. It is expensive though

She will be constantly in danger from white supremacists, since Chicago is well-known as Trump country. She won't even be able to get a Subway sandwich at 2am in near record low subzero temperatures without evil Trumpkins placing a cotton clothesline shaped like a noose around her neck.

Another shooting last night in Lakeview. Someone had a boyfriend from the bad side of town and he showed up at her party with a gun. Graze wound only.

Check hejackass website for details.

Really, there are fewer and fewer safe neighborhoods and someone with no knowledge of the situation would be at a disadvantage.

Boston has many Irish people and is safer. She might look at that.

People that think Chicago is like some 3rd world country are dumb faggots. I've lived in Andersonville for 10 years and love it. If you're not in a gang or a fucking retard Chicago is great desu senpai.

I spent my sophomore and junior high-school summers at 1301 Ritchie Court. (next to Goethe Park)
It was nice. I went all over the city by buss.
Aquarium, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Science and Industry...