Want to beat up people?

Go to Portland young man

Attached: 1559273863648.png (575x445, 287K)

FUCK OFF MOSSAD

DAY OF THE PILLS MOARPHEUS

Antifa are the leftist establishment's goons, the armed wing of the democratic party. They are used to attack protestors.

Also, I'd like to point out how hillariously ironic it is for self-described """"anarchists"""" to be defending the establishment.

how long until the US collapses?

There is no moral dilemma for Antifa given the choice between capitalist-capitalism or "fascist"-capitalism.

Antifa are paid corporate shills. Normal do not have the time or money to compete with a highly mobile group of paid scumbags. This is only going to get worse.

>normal people

SEVEN SIMPLE RULES, KIDS:
If you go to a protest and aren't armed, you're an idiot.
If you obey the laws in a libshit city, you're asking to be hurt or seriously maimed.
If you don't protect your fellow man, they won't protect you.
If you expect the cops to save you, they won't.
If you expect the courts to protect you, they won't.
If you think the communists won't use violence, they will.
If you think they'll be hit with charges for it, they won't.

ZIONIST PSY OPS
>ZIONIST PSY OPS
ZIONIST PSY OPS
>ZIONIST PSY OPS
ZIONIST PSY OPS
>ZIONIST PSY OPS
ZIONIST PSY OPS
>ZIONIST PSY OPS
ZIONIST PSY OPS
>ZIONIST PSY OPS
ZIONIST PSY OPS
>ZIONIST PSY OPS
ZIONIST PSY OPS
>ZIONIST PSY OPS

Attached: file.png (3026x1574, 2.31M)

imagine living in a c*ty
>b-but muh money
shut up kikr

I'm going to join antifa. I don't even agree with them, I just want to beat people up and get away with it.

It already is collapsing. Most libshit states do not recognize federal authority and there is no penalty for it.
This is coincidentally why abortion is now being banned in hard red states: They're just ignoring the lawsuits the way California does.

Eric Clanton attacked 7 Trumpkins with a 5lb bikelock (weight of medieval mace) while masked. Anons painstakingly IDed him against all odds and did the work the police were too lazy to do and STILL he got away with it and protected by the courts.

its been a slow collapse since 1913 but now things are picking up

This mayor needs to be shot

couldn't he sue the shit out of that guy and the police department?

No, the Supreme Court ruled years ago that police don't actually have a duty to protect anyone.

>Collapse
Nah, you're just getting a real life history lesson on how modern day brazil came about

Because nobody has the balls to track him down and put a bullet in his head. If you keep relying on the courts you will always be let down.

And what are you alt-reichists going to DO about it? Let me guess - NOTHING. Cry about it some more, chuds.

Pretty much what it says in the pic.

Mate, you must be new here.

I will post this and the thread will die:

Notice how the AntiFa riots only happen in jurisdictions with small (numerically) police forces? These AntiFa riots never happen in LA or NY. Because the police are too numerous to be controlled. The police are not under the thumb of the liberal mayors and they would sort AntiFa out. To state the obvious AntiFa have the obvious protection of the mayors

>the police will protect me!
>I can sue the police for not protecting me!
Check out this fucking newfag.

Hey kids! Want to know what will actually protect you? Picture related.

Attached: stoppin powah.jpg (640x640, 80K)

this

Attached: 1548643349517.jpg (640x615, 58K)

>ZIONIST PSY OPS
Please don't react goy.
>Please don't react goy.
Please don't react goy.
>Please don't react goy.
Please don't react goy.
>Please don't react goy.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There's a serious lack of testosterone in the modern American man.

elaborate

Ted needs to feel the heat.