I cant take this anymore!

i cant take this anymore!

what a hell are they scheming !!!

Attached: girkijo girkijo.png (1287x930, 220K)

>in the year 2175 the TechnoKhan swept across Europe and Asia, establishing the NeoMongolian Empire.

They have contributed literally nothing to the world

Because they almost destroyed all of it

They obviously have weather control in Mongolia because I have seen them both sweat and shiver in the same Australian day. I would bug them all the time like wtf isn't Mongol weather like fucking mars?

Except for more DNA per person than the whole neanderthal and denisovian races.

Yhey are cloning Roman von Ungern-Sternberg

Remember i saw a video a long time ago about some NWO buildings being built there and shit.
Long before i discovered /pol.
Idk tho lol lmao

They were one of the first empires with queens. Also btfo out of some muslims.

>Also btfo out of some muslims.

3/4 of the mongol empires converting to Islam isn't really BTFO.

>Also btfo out of some muslims.
Probably the only good thing they have done, but even at that they still destroyed important historical artifacts.

You can never ever trust a chink!

How btfo Muslims exactly? Is that why Central Asia is muslim?

Culturally, we prevented China from having expansionist/global Empire ambitions by preoccupying them with border defense for centuries. Also, the expression "Hooray!/Hurrah" is a Mongol word. Hungarians are descended from Mongol-Turkics. The Islamic world was dominant in European/Mediterranean affairs for a long time but the Mongol invasions and Siege of Baghdad put an end to that almost permanently.

Central Asia is super fake Muslim, just like a lot of Shiites and basically every Slavic Muslim. Literal Pagans that also pray to Allah but probably secretly like Tengri better.

Attached: SKK Noriega.png (700x759, 787K)

They gave us the Finnish people.

>He bought into the Mongolian hoax
>He doesn't know about the real threat, Uzbekistan

Attached: 1560989373053.jpg (800x1067, 226K)

This. He won

I've read Kullvero and I know for a fact that that is incorrect

They created the Russian Empire pretty much. Before that it was all land populated with proto-Slavs who were stone age tier farmers and irrelevant and unremarkable in every way

Never went anywhere as far West as Finland. Stop with this Rachel Dolezal bullshit, Finn.

Attached: 64889-004-8983CD12.gif (600x336, 38K)

when gene editing becomes mainstream their legacy will disapear within three generations

The Mongol-Turkic people, Asiatic nomads and Turks were common in the space between and in European Russia and East Asia. They're still prevalent and living traditionally in some areas, but they mostly married into local populations long, long ago.

Finland is one of those places.