LETS SEE IF KAMALA CAN WIN 2020 ELECTIONS

You brainlets love to brag about how you ''memed'' Trump into the office. Okay, lets see if we can do this too.

''Kek, hear upon my call and answer me this: WILL KAMALA HARRIS BECOME THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF USA IN 2020?''

Attached: kek'd.jpg (191x263, 7K)

I'll admit I've got my eye on her since she basically made Biden cry

Attached: images (9)~2.jpg (187x211, 10K)

Wow a memeflag thread. Kys faggots. Nice attempt at junior-level reverse psychology cocksucker.

That fucking bitch literally started fake crying when she accused Creepy uncle Joe of bussing...

If people eat that shit up, then USA is over. You've been overrun by low IQ NPC-s and nothing can save you...

All right, let’s roll for it. Kamala Harris will resign within a year due to a sex scandal involving barnyard animals.

OH NO THAT SUCKS, KAMELA HARRIS CAN'T BE EVER POTUS BECAUSE SHE IS NOT EVEN A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. HAHA SUCK IT LEFTO-FASCISTS!

Attached: 1548079913565.jpg (1440x1904, 677K)

We did not troll shit. Most poltards would say that because they did nothing significant in their life. I dare you guys to meme that bitch like what you "did" with that Drumpf.

Wait what?

Kill yourself faggot

Slide thread.

Trips = trump

Kamala is going to step down during the primaries to spend time with her dying grandchild.

1 post by this ID

Attached: cancer.jpg (460x500, 41K)

Four digits in a row. I think it’s clear that she has no shot, this is a slide thread, and you should KYS.

She has no chance no matter how many illegal aliens and dead people the dems have vote. She is the embodiment of every obnoxious and sassy "customer service" bitch that has given you a hard time just to be a cunt at any government office or retail service desk or etc etc etc. Pick someone likable if you want to win.

Attached: black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg (320x263, 12K)

Kek wouldn't allow a female shitskin to hold the nuke keys.

No

>You brainlets love to brag about how you ''memed'' Trump
You can't "meme" people into office you idiot.

For off establishment shill.
YANG2020

Attached: 2s6k28.jpg (888x499, 107K)

nice try Kamala

like who? which one?

Attached: checkhimforcash.jpg (1600x1159, 199K)

If only mommy Sinema was a candidate, fucking democrats man, I hope Trump wins in 2020

> pretends to be black
can't wait for the attacks from Trump

Attached: 1543741598334.jpg (936x624, 102K)

lets not, women in charge will destroy us all