Why does Jow Forums love sikhs?

Everytime someone says something bad about them, many of you will defend them by saying they are good people and "good migrants". Jow Forums loves to talk shit about other races/ethnicities but the sikhs somehow get a pass. Why is this?

Attached: c3ecca8f0f5f25c42060d0d943dcb6f7.jpg (720x1080, 130K)

It's a meme.

What do they keep in the hat, lads?

Cause the sikhs are generally chill and they're beliefs are a bit less psycho then the rest of the world.

It's so that when we are accused of racism we can say "HAH! But we like Sikhs! Checkmate faggot!"
Argument won in seconds

A pot of gold
This is why they anger the Jew

I pulled a turban off one in high school. Nigger had hair down past his ass.

Because the eternal enemy of the Sikh is the kebab.
And you know how much anons want to remove kebab.

You really should check it out. Very compatible and tolerant of the west without adopting all the decadence and incivility.

Hindus also hate Muslims

But they are shitskins, what's the difference between them and muslims apart from religion?

Sikhs were historically allies of the British during the Indian mutiny and such like.Sikhs were also more upper class than than other Indians in general.

>Lmfao they are still shitskins even though they behave like whites ahahhaaha
Well they won't suicide themselves or will they convert everyone they see. They are literally the most chilliest people you can encounter, and yet you still call them shitskins because of how they look. Fucking retarded white nationalist degenerate.

knives and combs and shit

their heads are just really big

That was pretty cool of you

>Jow Forums
its just larping Pajeets and MIGA niggers

Attached: MAGA FELLOW DALIT.jpg (608x873, 312K)

I bet you'd love to be honor killed by one of those shit skins.

>Everytime someone says something bad about them, many of you will defend them by saying they are good people and "good migrants"
Don't pay attention to the ravings of the Nordnigger, kiddo

Because they're actually pretty good? At least as brown people go, of course we'd all rather have white Germans or Scandinavians, or even Poles and other Eastern Europeans, if we got to choose which immigrants we let in.

Lol, don't you retards hate shitskins because they behave degenerate? If so, then why don't Sikhs behave like the shitskins you hate? Why do you hate them? Skin color won't work here with me, you know, only a behavior.

show flag poo

What's the last time you saw a Sikh commit a crime

>kekistani telling someone to show a flag
Lol no retard.
Literally never..

They're a bunch of ignorant assholes and no different from mormons or christians.

>No different from Mormons or Christians
>No different from Mormons who believe that Jesus literally told Tyrone that his mixtape was bullshit and because of that he cursed black people nor they different from Christians who believe in some kike God that will send anyone who doesn't worship him to hell.
You really are a smart individual.

they carry swords you dumb fuck

Sikhism was founded for the spiritual purpose of removing muslims because the fucking sandnigger jewish zealots kept attacking India.
Sikhs are based.

They carry it for self defense since they know that they live in world of 5 thieves, according to their own belief.

Indeed they are, sadly 6 of them got killed in a (((hate crime attack))) by some white supremacists in Winsconsin.

They're generally high caste Indians so they're comparatively less shit compared to untouchables.

15 feet of hair

Because they actually have guts instead of Hindus. When Indira Gandhi sent troops to attack the golden temple in Punjab, her bodyguards killed her. When Sri Lankan terrorists killed the Indian prime minister, India didn't retaliate at all.

They're not allowed to cut their hair so it's just a nasty ratty spiral

They cannot convert people to their religion. They were pretty much formed to kill Muslims to protect the Hindus. Lowish birthrates. They remove the kebab without threatening to replace us.

Attached: [000034].gif (255x172, 14K)

This. This isn't everything when it comes to everything, but it's 99% of everything as far as I'm concerned. Deport MS-13 and import Sikhs.

you dont want either. trust me.

Attached: 6501924.jpg (1200x695, 201K)

That's a nice beard

We are worried they might cut us

Attached: nidarsinghnihang.jpg (820x500, 74K)

I just want to live around other White people

i have yet to hear about sikh bros robbing, raping, or blowing shit up. i don't have a problem with people that don't have a problem with me

Their religion tells them to carry a weapon at all times and fight injustice where they see it. They also historically resisted and fought Islam. Sikhs are based.

The Sikh is the natural ally to the Croat. We are both pure Aryans from the Scythan/Persian tribes (see also: Poles/Sarmatia/White Croatia), and we were historical allies in WW2.