If the government suddenly declared martial law in all of the US do you think the US military would comply and attack...

If the government suddenly declared martial law in all of the US do you think the US military would comply and attack civilians or do you think they would fight the government?

Attached: tiananmen-square-front.jpg (1200x800, 246K)

the military not government fucking niggers

The former

This is the IQ of your average white nationalist. Is the race you all talk so much about? You stupid fucking racists. The military wouldn't side with right-wing terrorists. They'd mop the floor with your redneck blood.

t. neverserved NEET

I mean, when would the bitching stop? If the US Military was homogenous, the complaint would be “REEE why can’t they fight for their country?!?”

fuck off, Jow Forums

A shitload of men and war materiel would vanish overnight. Government loyalists would mysteriously find themselves subject to mortar strikes and organized raids a month or so later.

If the government just went crazy i doubt the military would follow them. There had to be a good reason for military to accept the martial law. There are plenty of examples from shit hole countries where the government went insane but the military didnt go along and overthrew the government

>america was amazing just before the time i remember and the niggers ruined it
lol yea they always do... because they dont televise the revolts and they use bootlicker MP troops to put down revolts
most army troops wouldn't fire on people
but all police everywhere are trained that they are "better" and so they dot feel bad about shooting into a crowd of "them"
how America has controlled its population since day 1
google shays rebellion and have your mind blown
then google the other 100millio times the rich mans police have shot down the poor

Attached: 1561611580210.jpg (809x1024, 103K)

Thats why I asked about the US military specifically, cops would totally attack civilians since thats what they already do, I'd like to imagine a good chunk of the military would revolt.

They generally do, if you get shot by cops you are either a nigger or a criminal (or both). Both of those are bad people

>I mean, when would the bitching stop

When the incompetents are gone. In the military, that covers 99% of females, 95% of blacks, and about 50% of Hispanics.

For reference, about 1 in 20 of white males are incompetent.

t. deployed infantry, btw.

or a white Christian woman holding her infant child in her home

>or a white Christian woman holding her infant child in her home
if this ever happened, I would waste pigs by the dozen

Well if youre american you get shot for just existing

>t. deployed infantry, btw.
Yeah I can tell because you are fully pants on head retarded and pulled numbers out of your ass and presented them as facts. Nice try Cletus take your racism back to Jow Forums.

>tfw he doesn't realize combat arms are mostly redneck WNs

that's a big oof, user. civilian or pogue?

what is ruby ridge

I meant if this ever happened in 2019.

lol no balls nigga

Attached: 1558733069290.jpg (720x720, 69K)

It's the professional consensus, verified by my personal experience.

What professional experience do you bring to the thread?

I spent 10 years in the Air Force. Got out in 2016. That conversation comes up regularly. I never met an Airman, Sailor, Soldier, or Marine that said they would take arms against their fellow Americans. They all agree that if shit hit the fan THAT hard, they'd just dip out of the military because it would be pointless at that time. I'm sure there's guys out there who would do it, but in my decade I haven't ever met one who would be violent against a civilian.

Everybody would take their own path. Some would some would The military would fracture

>would

Attached: blanket hill massacre.jpg (494x550, 72K)

i think those that find their homes and families destroyed while they were out playing doorkicker are going to cry a little before they die.

>would

Attached: muh troops.jpg (600x471, 65K)

what is nypd detective suicide?

In order for an autocracy to survive it needs to pay ridiculously well to the military and the police.
After that is done it might be successful. Depends.

The U.S. military would defend the Republic and the American people. Jow Forums underestimates just how much the military industrial complex is filled with patriots that love the republic. It's easy to spout conspiracy theories about how evil the military is, but the fact is, most of the guys in the military (99%) love their country.

I feel like the only reason you don't see shit like Tienanmen square in america is most people are afraid for their lives whereas the chinks are not. Even in the late stages of the soviet union people didn't protest because they felt comfortable.

wtf happened in the first half of this thread?

>"who here is willing to attack/control city X?"
>some people dont raise arms
>those people get silently black bagged
>the rest gets a 150% wage raise plus benefits
Also careful positioning of troops just so people from a given state doesnt participate in military ops in said state.

Attached: 12645229_1214350335260772_4658874523673723344_n.jpg (960x834, 71K)

Niggers

>do you think the US military would comply and attack civilians or do you think they would fight the government?
In all cases where martial law was declared, the military complied and enforced it. Martial law is actually pretty interesting because it's always found to be lawful when declared, but also always found to be kept in place for too long and the courts always have to declare it over. The military is good at recognizing when there's a breakdown of order but bad at recognizing when it's appropriate to relinquish authority back to civilian leadership (see Jackson's martial law during the war of 1812 and the martial law declared in the territory of Hawaii after Pearl Harbor).

Attached: 1484507151568.png (700x861, 153K)

I dont see anything in this photo

This topic has come up on /k a lot. Someone a while back leaked that the Military does simulations where they assume where easily 50% of the military turns traitor in the event of a civil war, worst case closer to 75%. What scared them the most was that they predicted in many cases the people who turned traitor to the Military would not desert their post and would instead work as double agents.

I doubt they'd have the time to be worried about insiders acting as double agents inside the organization when on day one the entire national network of transportation is taken down, along with all the communications and power grids. Our infrastructure is so fucking fragile anywhere that's not deep state territory (DC beltway, basically) is utterly fucked.

when zogbots join the military, literally the first thing they do is sign a paper that says "I am government property now". So to answer your question OP, yes. The only civilians they wouldn't aim at are those of Israel. Everyone else is fair game.

>kent state
our military will do whatever theyre ordered to do. and our local police will assist.