I CAN'T STOP WASTING TIME, HOW DO I KEEP MYSELF OFF THIS SITE! HOW DO I START BEING PRODUCTIVE?

I CAN'T STOP WASTING TIME, HOW DO I KEEP MYSELF OFF THIS SITE! HOW DO I START BEING PRODUCTIVE?

Attached: 117-1175367_6-may-goku-ultra-instinct-png.jpg (820x1281, 379K)

you cant

Attached: 1561666007606s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

WHY NOOOOOT

is your soil covered with mulch or a top layer clover or grass? soil holds moister when it has a protection from the sun, IE shade.

make sure you're prepared for the fall season. keep your soil covered for a month, then uncover it and check how fertile it is.

stop mowing your lawn. boomers never even ask themselves why they do that.

You're going to die eventually anyway so what different does it make?

Punch yourself in the face.

Whenever I catch myself procrastinating playing video games or browsing Jow Forums, instead of doing chores like mowing the lawn or vacuuming, I punch myself until I get off my ass and do it.

because you simply cant

Attached: 1561837756792s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Hank Hill mowed his lawn for approval from neighbors and so they know he is alpha.

I was gonna garden this summer but got distracted

In my case rn it is doing college math work. It is so boring, not even needed for what I have to do. But I need to get this one class done. Decided to pick it up for the summer. Big mistake.

well you draw nutrients from the soil that way then mow it and blow it away. it's dumb. grass has to grow faster when you cut it. so don't do that.

I know you got distracted, so prepare for fall sowing now.

To participate in any bad habit should cost you 10-20 pushups per session.

only 20? weak

14/88 race war now!!!

I'll give it a shot

Alright sure I'll do 20 right now

to be fair if you raise the bar too much, you just won't do any at all. Better some than none

id say equivalent to yourself where its not too easy and not too hard, idk i guess im just wayy too used to doing 50 push ups every morning

You working up to the one punch man workout?

nah im in the military working to get accepted to an officer progam, its not that vigorous because im in the navy

Attached: 39a41b95dd25ee4df783448b1f04cc28--navy.jpg (736x525, 132K)

Must feel good to have a clear goal. With no clear goal and working a job where I won't get far, I feel lost often times.

I smoke so it gets up to 300+ easy, also non-water drinks, masturbation, any bad habit costs.

trust me user im as equally as lost because in this line of work being successful is based on the mood of your superiors that day, and i didnt apply my self in highschool so now im just now making up for it by selling my soul to the government.... were all lost user, even most of the people on /sci/

you can't. this is your life now.

kek i just do my standard 50 pushups and my 100 count flutterkicks

Well damn. Good luck bro, I hope everything works out for you. Time for me to shower and start moving forward.

good thinking, if you need help with direction and methods for college go to sci and explain ur situation theyll help you, they are mostly nice. anyways good luck user

duolingo dot com