Hey Jow Forums

How are you guys gonna spend your 4th or July?

Attached: 5995dfc.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Test

The same way I spend every other day, jerking off and wishing I was dead.

Fpbp

Playing CMT SPV3.2

Attached: 144355449744.png (632x480, 488K)

With friends and family. I'm going to rape everything with American flags. I love wearing read white and blue while seeing all the libtards seething at my nationalism.

Attached: AMERICA FIRST.jpg (1231x648, 68K)

Work, come home, fap, and play Oblivion for the millionth time

>play Oblivion for the millionth time
based

*Starting Testosterone replacement therapy
>fixed that for you

Banjo, whiskey and a pipe full of cherry Cavendish.

>How are you guys gonna spend your 4th or July?
I have a shit ton of fireworks to set off on the 1st (Canada Day) but I'll save some to blow shit up on the 4th as well. Probably about 50 beers in my fridge to help it all go smoothly.

Attached: 4th_july_fuckyeah.gif (600x940, 281K)

I'm gonna protest downtown with my seth rich signs and anti-israel signs while calling Trump a jewish cuck for failing to live up to his promises

Right here with you fren

Americanism

Attached: image0-1358.jpg (665x1162, 223K)

what i do everyday
play guitar

Attached: Martin Henriksson.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Massive tannerite explosion.
Going for world record this time.

Wasting my life doing nothing. Same as every other day.

By bombing Iran an then Israel

Attached: 1561391002741m.jpg (1024x674, 35K)

hopefully killing afrocentric nigger insurgents

Attached: NIGGAWAT.gif (656x368, 1.94M)

I wanna eat it

cotton candy, farm stand produce, candy apple, popcorn, fried dough, cheeeeburger. hotdog.
steak meat. grill. chicken. BBQ

BUTTER BEAN BASTED BATTERED BUCKEYE BARLEY BEEF BURGER BUFFALO BURBOUN BEER BABE BOOBIES BIFFIN BOOF

Attached: POWERFUL.gif (2000x2000, 778K)

STOP

Like any other insignificant day. But i do hope you have a great celebration.

I plan to burn an USA flag as every year. We need to uphold tradition

>How are you guys gonna spend your 4th or July?
Throwing fireworks at veteran houses

Attached: 98723842342.jpg (960x639, 104K)

one of my friends is getting married so im going to sit in the audience and watch him as i contemplate how pathetic my life has gotten

With my girlfriend at a 4th of July party

I fucking hate holidays. I know I'm going to get dragged to something stupid by my gf.

WELL HOT DIGGTY NIGGER

YEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWW

SOUNDS LIKE A ROOTIN TOOTING GOOD TIME BROTHER

Attached: m42524524.png (1280x809, 505K)

Working.

Day one of nofap, Day one of my fitness regiment and Day one of reading the KJV of the Holy Bible from cover to cover.

Attached: f9e.jpg (960x958, 188K)

Posting american food prices prolly

Attached: murican eggs.jpg (1600x596, 378K)

Going to the lake with my family and some friends. Grilling out, getting drunk, and doing stupid shit I imagine

I'm going to be irresponsible with my firearms.

I get to watch my girl and her new lady friend, both of which haven't been with a girl yet go to town on each other while me and the other girls boyfriend watch

>eggs not in the fridge
nice try

Probably posting on Jow Forums

>organic
You can buy a dozen eggs for like 1 dollar right now.

this is so badly photoshopped lol

Check this out right. I'm sure you have pellets ? .22 works best for this especially 1000fps not that 400 crap.

You know those red rings you put in cap guns ? If you remove the white membrane you have like 0.01 gr of gunpowder. So grate it away VERY SLOWLY or it will burn. Don't worry it's just a small flash but still don't want to burn a hole in your tablecloth or wtv..

Fill the hollowpoint with the gunpowder (prolly take 5-6 rings) and put 1 drip of water. Leave it 24hrs for it harden, the GP will now stay in place. Fire from the pellet at something disposable and watch it EXPLODE lol Harder surfaces obviously work best like a 2x4 or something. Happy 4th

It's new technology, the cold is transmitted directly to the eggs

lol the canadian counter attack has begun !

No idea. Why is a random date significant?

having sex with my property probably he likes fooling around, and hopefully getting in loads of trouble by shooting fireworks at cars or something autistic

oh and having a good smoke to top it off

looks more expensive then brazil's food

Shooting trap, blowing shit up, and drinking shitty beer. Just as our forefathers wanted.

I've made incendiary pellets with red phosphorus match tips, they're pretty fun. I have a .22 break riffle that does about 1250fts, I modded it with a custom spring I got from the states. Almost as fun as playing with my real rifles, but way cheaper on ammo and still packs about 75foot-lbs of force with a 21 grain pellet. Best is the neighbors can't bitch about drunkenly playing around with a pellet gun at all hours

listening to "You Can't Always Get What You Want" by the Rolling Stones ;)

Attached: my body is ready.png (463x462, 352K)

I don't think so Mr. federal agent