Blacks we're everyone

You lost pol Blacks we're Egyptians

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-005703_crop_540x688.jpg (540x688, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M6dVt2JfDes
massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html
mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131916
seattletimes.com/nation-world/three-views-of-king-tut-in-reconstructions/
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/07/15/2E347A2400000578-3308292-image-m-19_1446908954014.jpg
academia.edu/25913246/Forensic_Science_The_Facts_Behind_the_Fiction
scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-73562000000100005
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXpOHYl7NE
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
youtube.com/watch?v=ccg9J5-ea8g
youtube.com/watch?v=lbuTPV8WgUg
livescience.com/59410-ancient-egyptian-mummy-dna-sequenced.html
businessinsider.com/r-whos-your-mummy-genetic-secrets-of-ancient-egypt-unwrapped-2017-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not even hard to find out just DNA test the mummies
And doesn't really matter either

>And doesn't really matter either
this
why the fuck does anybody care about the skin color of some subhumans who lived long ago

Ultimately we are all black.. it's where we came from. We can never forget where we are from.

Kaaaaaangz n sheeeeeeeeeiiiittt

Attached: 1555822035143m.jpg (844x1024, 90K)

Attached: 1539800580268.jpg (1248x4124, 2.16M)

>egyptians were black
>neanderthals built the pyramids 7000 years prior
checks out

youtu.be/M6dVt2JfDes

WE WUZ KANGZ N´ SHIEEEEET

I'll never forget my ancestors memories when they were forced into Europe so they could develop a working civilization. They stripped him of his traditional name and called him John:^(

If ancient Egyptians were blacks, who enslaved whites (jews are white you fags), then they deserve no oppression points

Niggers are too dumb too realize how much genetic diversity is in Africa. Khoisans are separated by nearly 140,000 years from Bantus. Pygmies even more. Then there's still half a dozen more separated by 20,000 years. Bantus aren't Afro-asiatic, who are the most likely to claim 'kangship'.

>Never looked up semitic definition

WE

Attached: We Wuz 3.png (1155x763, 1.46M)

So now that Egyptians were black when are blacks paying reparations to (((our greatest allies)))?

Why yes the Egyptians had nigger slaves. I mean it was Africa after all

Attached: 1558232003067.webm (404x720, 2.85M)

We wuz kangz

Attached: 7B944245-6CC9-4B52-84E2-304BC19ACEC9.jpg (834x285, 72K)

That’s as stupid as saying Aztecs were white white people would never say something so retarded so why do niggers keep claiming they were Egyptian? Well they were Egyptian slaves but I digress.

Egypt was NOT built by blacks.

WE

Attached: 5306277625_c9386cdbea_z.jpg (640x478, 101K)

Attached: F36E49BD-8342-4308-99AC-AB442932FCAE.jpg (750x1001, 207K)

The fact that blacks are such a failure of a race they have to try and steal non-black’s history is hilarious

Attached: 8056FB77-4504-43B6-A895-4A0CA15803CA.jpg (750x798, 169K)

and niggers still haven't evolved to this day

They are willingly and knowingly conflating when the Nubians came in and ran Egypt for a while until the Egyptians BTFO'd them. Then the Roman's came along and actually knew how to keep historical records better than carving vague shapes in sandstone.

WE WUZ KANGZ N' SHIET!!

Attached: 1560784408733m.jpg (1024x570, 196K)

Based leaf

Still seething about that whole slavery deal, Aaron?

Hey man, don't call your ancestors subhumans, we are all people after all

As I said earlier, they're a different race even from those that claim to be kangs. It's actually a major problem with organ donation in the US. Most blacks in the west are Bantu A or B.
The farther away one gets the less likely a organ donation works. Those claiming to be Kangs probably couldn't get a high enough chance to make surgery worth it from other groups in Africa, including those that controlled Egypt from the outside for a short while. Its this false brainwashing to build then up. That said, they should find a more productive way to self esteem than robbing people of their history.

We didn’t come from them, we have a common ancestor.

Attached: 6B17BF96-4313-443C-9147-8DB89A37A68E.jpg (1308x1758, 483K)

Is that cut off or do these niggers really write titles in sentence fragments?

>Hey man, don't call your ancestors subhumans

Unless you don't believe in the theory of evolution there literally was a point in time though where your ancestors were not-human or sub-human.

>Blacks we're everyone
>You lost pol Blacks we're Egyptians
Let me tell you how I know you're a nigger.
Blacks we are everyone.
You lost pol Blacks we are Egyptians.

You seen the name and you trust it?

Blue eyed black african kangz

Ancient Egyptians are caucasians east mediterraneans:
Biological Anthropology: Caucasian Skulls not Negroids one's:

Takabuti

youtube.com/watch?v=IR8dNXaitro

Padihershef

massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html

Tjentmutengebtiu

youtube.com/watch?v=MmqZE3H3Icw

Pentawer

youtube.com/watch?v=U78bDkfjbz0

Ramesses II

mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/

Ramesses III DNA test:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bg0hs3tt00

Sennedjem

Nebiri

youtube.com/watch?v=UHao9t26ArI

Merit

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131916

Tutankhamun

seattletimes.com/nation-world/three-views-of-king-tut-in-reconstructions/

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/07/15/2E347A2400000578-3308292-image-m-19_1446908954014.jpg

Nefertiti caucasian indo-european type:

academia.edu/25913246/Forensic_Science_The_Facts_Behind_the_Fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=guwk-XkVkCo

Arkhenaton

“[Akhenaten’s] endocranial volume is large (megacephalic), but nevertheless within the normal range for European skull.” (Harrison, Egypt Exploration Society; 1966)

“Yuya’s nose is prominent aquiline and high-bridged.” (Smith; 1012)
“His hair [Yuya] was thick and wavy.” (Gabriel; 2002)
“Thuya’s hair is luxuriant and the same auburn colour [as Tiye’s] the hair is naturally auburn. (El Mahdy; 2001)
“Thuya has a small aquiline nose.” (Kozloff; 2012)

Weret:

scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-73562000000100005

Elite 12th dynasty:
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXpOHYl7NE

Middle kingdom to Roman Period = 0% black african blood

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Attached: egyptaz2.jpg (926x821, 120K)

Attached: EgyptazCompared8.png (1160x743, 1M)

Looks like the fuck my shit up haircut

Attached: EgyptazCompared12.png (1569x971, 1.82M)

kys kike rat

Ancient Egypt: Sennedjem & Family Are Cranially Caucasoids

Attached: SennedjemCaucasian.png (1600x900, 1.37M)

DJEHUTYNAKHT 12thD Upper Egyptian Nomarch Is Eurasian mtdna U5b2b5

youtube.com/watch?v=lbuTPV8WgUg

Attached: DjehutynakhtCaucasianEurasian-watchv lbuTPV8WgUg.png (1367x313, 825K)

Attached: 1549859021252.jpg (1116x940, 412K)

Attached: EgyptazCompared9.png (1160x743, 1.21M)

No one belives in your pseudo-scientific "sources"
I believe in what a reputable university says instead of some basement dwelling loser's rants

whites cannot survive in egyptian heat

(((University)))

>pseudo-scientific "sources"
>forensic and dna analysis
>literally full of scientific sources
>"pseudo-scientific sources"

dey gunna pay reparayshuns 2 jews?

Where's the fucking link you lying asshole?

Egyptians were Arabic. I don’t think anyone is arguing that they were white lol

>I believe in what a reputable university says instead of some basement dwelling loser's rants
No archaeologist of any repute is on record saying egyptians were sub saharan africans. Go ahead and find one.

Noice

wuz once kangz

The article is written by someone named MSAFROPOLITAN?
Sounds legit...

>the irony of saying that given that flag

I saw this guy do a sermon in a Harlem church, 11minute video, I ended up watching it all. Kept thinking, is this guy still alive? Wew...

Your mom was Egyptian.

Collegefag on summer vacay confirmed...

Ive seen to many people on here claiming whites were everything too.

>race doesn't exist
>race is all cultural
>niggers say we wuz kangz
>Egyptians were black
>(((science)))

Attached: WE.jpg (1080x1020, 396K)

Them niggas owe you Jews reparations for slavery when the Pharoah had you kikes under his whip in Egypt land. Get them reparations

If egyptians were black then black people owe reparations to white people for enslaving the israelites... they were enslaved for far longer than the blacks in America, so they've still got a leg up in the big picture of history. I want my white reparations please.

Egyptians weren’t white but that is obviously untrue.

>Egyptians were Arabic. I don’t think anyone is arguing that they were white lol
Indeed. There were some caucasian in some bloodlines, as they married people from the Hittite kingdom which was caucasian at the time. But they were not sub-Saharan African.

"The DNA from the ancient Egyptians contained little DNA from sub-Saharan Africa, yet 15 percent to 20 percent of mitochondrial DNA in modern Egyptians shows a sub-Saharan ancestry, the researchers said.
Schiffels said the scientists can only speculate on why the genetic changes showed up later. "One possible cause could be increased mobility down the Nile and increased long-distance commerce between sub-Saharan Africa and Egypt," he said.
These changes could have been related to slave trading, which reached its height in the 19th century, he said."
livescience.com/59410-ancient-egyptian-mummy-dna-sequenced.html

>implying that wasn't just the equivalent of the Holohoax back then
WE WUZ OPPRESSED

This is stupid and you're stupid for thinking it. You could take it further and say "We're all fish" if you wanted to.

Attached: BlacksDoNotShareThisCommonAncestor.jpg (386x548, 65K)

..and how many dynasties did the Egyptians have? and how many dynasties spanned many many years? Which dynasty had the shortest length? Why was it the Nubians? Why is the UoC blackwashing African history? Black is a term that didn't exist until American blacks made it a thing. Everywhere else in the world Africans refer to themselves according to where they come from. Not as black.
How can I lose when the other team isn't even playing the game fairly and the facts speak for themselves? Kek

Choose wisely niggers

Attached: 1558101234481.jpg (401x599, 49K)

They were proud African-Americans

Don't universities today consider James Watson to have not been a real scientist, and suppress research into post-surgery trans regret?

You need to pay the black man Israel. You owe them reperations.
No Jamal in the beginning Egypt was white. They came from Asia after they made a civilization there. Tall white mascline redheads with 10inch dicks.

Looking around I found two articles, masquerading as papers, of a PHD candidate from Harvard. She was talking about politics in them mostly. Her major is in a STEM field, and was posted on Harvard's website. Told me race wasn't real and orange man bad, and to get all the vaccines I could. Both of them contained politics. Fun stuff.

Egypt wasn’t always a barren nigger infested sand hell. Northern Africa once had a large body of water that kept the north very green until it dried up. This also prevented niggers in lower Africa from reaching the north because they can’t swim and are too subhuman to build boats

>Cambridge
is this why almost every mummy they tested has european DNA
the absolute state of academia
SAD

Attached: 1557482900389.jpg (540x303, 32K)

None of this is real

Well, yeah... Europe is full of sand niggers now.

Attached: 402000D8-8476-4298-80BC-38DAB508029E.jpg (725x1024, 97K)

Attached: 952.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Wait a second.. if black Hebrew Israelites are the REAL jews and Egyptians were black, that means blacks admit to enslaving themselves?

Bullshit, no they did not. Dumb asses, believe anything somebody types.

What's the typical hair color of an African again?

Attached: RamsesIIGinger.jpg (600x401, 54K)

Been done.

>businessinsider.com/r-whos-your-mummy-genetic-secrets-of-ancient-egypt-unwrapped-2017-5

>The genomes showed that, unlike modern Egyptians, ancient Egyptians had little to no genetic kinship with sub-Saharan populations, some of which like ancient Ethiopia were known to have had significant interactions with Egypt.

>The closest genetic ties were to the peoples of the ancient Near East, spanning parts of Iraq and Turkey as well as Israel, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon.

So that is evidence that ancient Egyptians were some Semitic tribes.

And I mean actual Semitic, and not (((Semitic))).

Humans came from white northerners.

3,000 year old stellas talk about pharaohs keeping back the “nubian savages.” they werent black. it doesnt matter what pressured small dicked career-focused academics say on the matter.

We're = we are, nigger

I thought Egyptians were Near Easterners.

Fact: Egyptians were less black then than they are now.

Attached: wewuznt3.png (1013x1238, 599K)

Blacks can’t build, they only destroy. So no.

Its all a matter of fucking time periods. Super ancient Egypt was definitely not black, but it definitely GOT black as shit declined. Talking about an empire that lasted thousands of years so generically allows people to argue over bullshit.
The original Egyptians were Mediterraneans, same as pretty much every other damn ancient civilization that goes back that far. They were not white, per say. But they certainly were not black.
Then later on black people came in.
Yes, some black people were kangz. But they married in and arrived as Egypt declined, and basically did to the empire what they did here to detroit, baltimore, and chicago.

Lies, the Nubian kingdom was way after the reign of the great pharaohs, their "empire" was lackluster.

Also I would like to add that only one of those frescos depict a moor the rest of them are just tanned Mediterranean men.
Niggers have never done anything of merit.

If anything everyone was white

SLAVERY STARTED WITH BLACKS, IN AFRICA

Remember to spam this on Black History Month.

Y'all were dickwashers

So you're saying race mixing led to the fall of the Roman empire and we should gas the kikes , race war now ?

digits and i commit suicide

>it's where we came from
Same location + different time =/= Same race or even skin color .

WE

Attached: we_wuz_crackheads_n_shit.jpg (481x431, 62K)