Is owning firearms a must in this day and age?

Is owning firearms a must in this day and age?

Attached: 20190629_200809.jpg (3264x2448, 2.63M)

Yes. Specifically unregistered firearms.

You never know when the land tax will mysteriously rise and become affordable. Youn ever know who will come into your land and try to steal your rainwater, or worse, charge you money that it falls on your land!

Yes
There is actually no point in time where you shouldn't own a gun

Don't leave home without it

Attached: 7f7ca0cb277663aa9624b6c98478aa3e.jpg (500x750, 55K)

Never know when you might need it

I never leave home without my 509 topped off with Barnes XP 115 gr hollow points. We also have constitutional concealed carry in my state

The question liberals ask you when you own firearms is why do you need it. Also firearm owners are already stigmatized enough in society and treated worse than pedophiles.

Attached: 4449495992fa2f4a2bf9ba8a535cb565--crusaders-america.jpg (474x711, 53K)

Yes but they aren't asking the question out of general curiosity, they are asking rhetorically.

I figured I should join the firearm community because tyrannical liberals want to take away our liberties. We are the most persecuted group in western society.

I give exactly zero shits about liberal opinion.

Until they start legislating laws that impede your freedoms.

Id rather have one and never need it then really need it and not have one...

Yes, a pistol, shot gun and rifle

You will when a red flag order and a no knock warrant come and find you

If you don't want to get murdered by disgusting fucking niggers than yeah obviously you need them you fucking cunt retard.

Carry always

At that point the police become the enemy of the people and will be treated as such

Hell yeah dude, just picked up this m91/30 today

Attached: C5D37AE9-B4F0-4F7A-B989-4A8DE34DA326.jpg (2447x2447, 2.91M)

You'd be a fool not to have one

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

I guess I'll die on that bridge when I come to it.

The modern optics ruin the aesthetic

It's a good idea in this day and age. It'll become a must fairly shortly.

This, and don't just buy them and stick them in the back of a closet, learn how to properly handle and maintain them.

If you live around violent 'minorities', yes definitely.