Science proved asians lack empathy. Incredibly the results were reported by the mainstream media...

Science proved asians lack empathy. Incredibly the results were reported by the mainstream media. They connected infants of various races to sensors then exposed them to friendly faces, sounds of giggling infants, etc. They also exposed them to the sound of crying, distressed infants. Various tests proved that asian infants were impassive throughout whereas black and white infants became distressed when they heard recordings of crying infants. While the asian infants just laid there,no emotion at all, no empathy.

academia.edu/3620724/Chinese_Lack_of_Empathy_in_Development
chublicopinion.com/2015/12/06/the-unbearable-coldness-of-being-chinese
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/22/china-nation-cold-hearts

Why do so many chinks seem to take pleasure in having control over the suffering of others? How are they completely unaffected by the obvious pain they are causing to others, or completely indifferent to the suffering occouring around them? The answer lies in their very DNA
Let’s look at the rs53576 variant of the OXTR gene which encodes for the receptor for oxytocin also known as “the love chemical”. This mutation alters the way the receptor is shaped resulting in oxytocin not being able to bind to it effectively to produce an effect, and has been repeatedly associated with a lack of empathy (especially regarding pair bonding and parental empathy to ones children), and the deterious mutation (“A”) is found in asians at several times the rate of whites with east asians being the highest rate of this mutation in the entire world.

Ever wonder why the stereotype of the “over bearing asian parent who treats their children harshly” stereotype is so common?
Ever wonder why there are SO man examples of asians acting so sadistically to animals and one another?

The majority (but not all) are literally incapable of experiencing love and human empathy

They literally know their whole lives without knowing innate love

Attached: asian guy.jpg (500x401, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but muh qt azn waifu

they only like white guys because of their hypergamy. no type of woman is more cold and heartless than asian ones no matter how cute they seem. plus, white women look more anime esque.
for example my wife is 100% european

Attached: MAGA hat dokuro chan.jpg (768x576, 263K)

You are telling us that? where we have a chink hate thread everyday full of webm's of their insect behavior? We already know this.

white roasties pls go and stay go

This is true. Its why i choose US hegemony over Chinese hegemony.

Can we have a china hate thread please. No animal abuse though, i hate that shit

t.

Attached: soyboyds.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>No animal abuse though
no, we must redpill them

Why is it i can eat pizza and watch chinks get electrocuted, but i cant watch animal abuse?

its natural for white people to be overly protective of animals.

my uncle literally spend 8000 fucking dollars on surgery for his dog. white people care about animals too much. its weird

Your uncle is cool. I take it you are not blood related though.

i am though. i suck his cock to pay rent btw

Based uncle

Asians are the next step of human evolution, empathy is literally overrated and the reason white people are done

women dont like micropenises sweetie

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 437K)

do you really think this many sluts come on Jow Forums to insult you on a saturday night?

>Science proved asians lack empathy.

this is a good thing, asians have never helped niggers in the past like white people did. If the stupid anglos didn't help abos we wouldn't have a abo problem and they also would have never removed the white australia policy because of kikes.

empathy = kryptonite

they do actually. most women with aspergers are sluts and most women on Jow Forums have aspergers. what do you think?

>The dragon is the final boss
>satan

post dick chang

I knew it! Asians are Autistic!

>Muh dick
Thats nigger tier argument

I find it laughable you still brag about having empathy and loving others when such traits have led to the state of your countries. Natural selection at play here people, the future will be chinese because we have no qualms about slaughtering all those poor defenceless subhumans your women love to coddle so much.

Lol the literally cancer of pol do this crap

"It might have been a different story if one of the 18 people had lent Yueyue a hand. None even bothered to call for emergency services. Later, when interviewed by a journalist, one of the passersby, a middle-aged man riding a scooter, said with an uncomfortable smile on his face: "That wasn't my child. Why should I bother?"

Attached: 1561669745126m.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

>4 white women
>on Jow Forums
>on the politics board
>on a Saturday night

Attached: 1553446486906.png (349x394, 84K)

empathy is a trap, it's a weakness
People take advantage of your empathy. I used to be an empathetic fuck, and I realized it went against what is good for me.

Attached: owo smash.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

I'm not denying what you're saying, but do they not truly feel empathy at all or just to a lesser degree?

>autistic
you retarded fuck that's not autism
kys u faggot

Pretty sure that lack of empaty is an autistic trait

Are you stupid? Of course they feel empathy.

But less than others, to be sure.

This is what saves them from feminism and political correctness though

Chinks' gross indifference is good against certain issues that the empathetic Euros can't handle.

Niggers lack empathy too, but they have such low IQs that they're basically animals.

no it isn't retard
that's a psychopathic trait

Yes

They can't be manipulated with concern and feelings, which is a good attribute against subversives.

Though, they seem to lack creativity, or at least are behind, so they do have negatives here.

Arabs and the other "Caucasians" outside of Euros need to up their IQ game.

No, it's in autism too, it's just people with autism have other feelings/emotions, whereas the psychopath lacks the whole lot.

We still maintain some form of empathy for members of our own race however, although no where as strong as whites. If I see a member of my race attacked by outsiders I will feel inclined to help because the tribe is above all. This can be exploited by others though, which is why all “Asian Americans” must not be allowed to return, lest they corrupt the Han with their degenerate ideals. Sorry leafs but if you come back it’s stoning time

It's also a psychopathic trait
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy
The interaction between empathy and autism is a complex and ongoing field of research. Several different factors are proposed to be at play.

A study of high-functioning adults with autistic spectrum disorders found an increased prevalence of alexithymia,[124] a personality construct characterized by the inability to recognize and articulate emotional arousal in oneself or others.[124][125][126] Based on fMRI studies, alexithymia is responsible for a lack of empathy.[127] The lack of empathic attunement inherent to alexithymic states may reduce quality[128] and satisfaction[129] of relationships. Recently, a study has shown that high-functioning autistic adults appear to have a range of responses to music similar to that of neurotypical individuals, including the deliberate use of music for mood management. Clinical treatment of alexithymia could involve using a simple associative learning process between musically induced emotions and their cognitive correlates.[130] A study has suggested that the empathy deficits associated with the autism spectrum may be due to significant comorbidity between alexithymia and autism spectrum conditions rather than a result of social impairment.

Chinks are soulless bugs.

Attached: 1556787292179.png (800x1672, 209K)

Interesting that East Asia has the lowest levels of interpersonal violence in the world though. You'd think there would be more.

They do experience love and empathy, just on a much less intense scale. This might prove advantageous in a globalized world.

Actually autists in some cases may display something even worse than psychopathic lack of empathy, because they may display reversed emotional responses like feeling pleasure from human suffering.

asians are soulless

god damn I fucking hate asians so god damn much dude both my roommates are asian and I want then to fucking die. they have literally no personality and no emotions and don't have anything meaningful to say ever they don't make any fucking sense I fucking loathe them

honestly they're just like well-behaved niggers to me they're not even fucking humans in a way. they creep me out so much

Can someone explain to me what mental illness i have when i am so suggestible and how to fix it? I.e. i was fantasizing about asian waifus and tossing back and forth idea of choosing an azn qt gf but after this thread i decided "wtf i hate asians now"

Im like this with a lot of things but not everything.

look at Asian women without makeup. they're fucking disgusting. don't fall for it

You need to meet asians in real life. No matter how cute you think they are in pictures and shit, when they are face to face something in your brain sees them as 'others'. You will never truly connect with an asian wife. In your head it will alway be the 'cute asian girl I married' and never 'my lifelong partner before god'.

this. I've tried. I was attracted to an asian girl in high school and I tried to connect with her but I couldn't and I met many in college and they're just not real people. that sounds crazy but it's the only way I know to put it.

Ahag about hapas? They are hot as fuck irl desu

just don't

Is it true Chinese lack empathy because it was literally raped and enslaved 'out' of them by mongolians?

>They do experience love and empathy, just on a much less intense scale.

It's not extremely useful, not as much as OP makes it out to be, and it could be said the too much empathy is why whites are stuck in a self-genocidal mess.

Yes, it's true. See

Attached: 1531737636861.png (800x5132, 757K)

>American education

>both my roommates are asian and I want then to fucking die

What kind

OP is saying this as if this doesn't have any benefits. A lot of the problems we faced today are because of people exploiting our empathy and goodwill.
Outlaw slavery on the whole world and even kill our own for it.
Defunct feudalism.
Giving back conquered/colonized land basically for free.
Create unequal trade treaties for decades benefiting the third worlds.
Free gibs for african/sand niggers.
And above all the ignorance of the JQ because muh holocaust.

when chinese actually more powers, you can bet that they won't do any of this shit

I seek to be educated and I admit my primary education was poor. Please no bully.

Zhang.

Attached: 1534424937147.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

A modest American? What next? A based leaf, compassionate gook and honest Israelis? Don't buck the stereotypes, you could upset the entire social order of this board

t. Joao "Japa" de Oliveira Kishimoto

>implying anyone who thinks mutts are stupid must be asian

STFU DUMB CUNTS

>connecting with a woman
fucking why open yourself to another avenue of attack?

Would you have much empathy for humanity if your first experience on this planet was being shat out onto cold concrete while your mother's only concern is keeping the afterbirth off her purse and hogging the empty cement bag all to herself?

my wife is Japanese and she is empathetic to a fault. I was hoping together we could be like Hitler and Hiro Hito but it turns out its more like Hitler and Yoko Ono.everything is oh the poor ______(insert whatever group)______ this oh the poor that. She started to talking to me about the poor muslims china abuses and I about died laughing. Am I Chinese?

>white women:
oh no oh no having babies suck!!! too much pain muh dogs muh career!!!! im going to ride the cock carousel until my womb dries up and just then i'm going to try for a kid but since i'll be 45 years old it's going to be the first and last one!!!

>based chink qween
hey there babe, just shat this little faggot while doing groceries today. Thought about the name yet?

Fuck. If anything, this thread relapsed a bit of my yellow fever.

Attached: 5632361523.jpg (957x1300, 80K)

That might be virtue signalling. People who lack empathy know when to pretend to give it out. Look more into personal things, when you're suffering or someone else in your family is, can you *feel* that she feels it?

I think she probably does. But I definitely know several Asians who are soulless and a dude who got with several women, when the girls would dump him he would just he like "Oh." He didnt even care. He never loved any of them because he was incapable of it.

Very smart dude though in terms of programming and shit like that but a robot of a human being.

Based.