PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASEE!!

Attached: yang2020.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/3620724/Chinese_Lack_of_Empathy_in_Development
chublicopinion.com/2015/12/06/the-unbearable-coldness-of-being-chinese
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/22/china-nation-cold-hearts
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Science proved asians lack empathy. Incredibly the results were reported by the mainstream media. They connected infants of various races to sensors then exposed them to friendly faces, sounds of giggling infants, etc. They also exposed them to the sound of crying, distressed infants. Various tests proved that asian infants were impassive throughout whereas black and white infants became distressed when they heard recordings of crying infants. While the asian infants just laid there,no emotion at all, no empathy.

academia.edu/3620724/Chinese_Lack_of_Empathy_in_Development
chublicopinion.com/2015/12/06/the-unbearable-coldness-of-being-chinese
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/22/china-nation-cold-hearts

Why do so many chinks seem to take pleasure in having control over the suffering of others? How are they completely unaffected by the obvious pain they are causing to others, or completely indifferent to the suffering occouring around them? The answer lies in their very DNA
Let’s look at the rs53576 variant of the OXTR gene which encodes for the receptor for oxytocin also known as “the love chemical”. This mutation alters the way the receptor is shaped resulting in oxytocin not being able to bind to it effectively to produce an effect, and has been repeatedly associated with a lack of empathy (especially regarding pair bonding and parental empathy to ones children), and the deterious mutation (“A”) is found in asians at several times the rate of whites with east asians being the highest rate of this mutation in the entire world.

Ever wonder why the stereotype of the “over bearing asian parent who treats their children harshly” stereotype is so common?
Ever wonder why there are SO man examples of asians acting so sadistically to animals and one another?

The majority (but not all) are literally incapable of experiencing love and human empathy

They literally know their whole lives without knowing innate love

yang probably the nicest most empathetic guy to ever run for president. stop being racist.

Dude, are you autistic, We already say your post.

it was a blessing he didnt get a 4th chance to suck off china

Sick

>How will you deal with climate change?
>I will give you 1000 dorra.
>Crowd laughs
I love pissing off Yang shills. Their tears give me life.

Who else wants a cyber wall in addition to the wall we have? Come on you fucks. 3RD POSITION!

>wahhh im too geeky and unpopular to get a live mic
He needs to get gud then people will want to listen to him. He won't tho, because he is the liberal version of incel.

Don't worry Yang Gang, mommy wants neetbux too

Attached: UBI.jpg (818x156, 40K)

Christ, I guess Jews decided they should ditch the chink and propose the same system

LOL I just watched this clip. That's literally his only stance on any issue. "Ill give everyone a thousand dollars if u vote for me"

>the jews
She's the least Jewish candidate

Attached: 1561614194922.png (579x641, 342K)

Attached: TULSI.png (596x289, 40K)

Lmao. Best thread today.
Yangcucks btfo.

Attached: 1560734743730.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

Mommy is really redpilled, isn't she? Let it be true.

Attached: 1561347270571.png (657x527, 25K)

no we didn't know because you look white so you get all the white privilege everyone else that looks white gets

fucking white people piss me off and i'm white...dammit

Calm down Chairman Yang

seems like he would be a nice fren

the crowd was filled with lobbyists and seats cost $45000. Of course they'd laugh it off.

Didn't Trump call out the crowds at a prior debate? Why are you guys shitting on outsiders?

WHERE'S THE MONEY, WHERE'S THE MONEY
WE HAVE THE MONEY
WE HAVE THE MONEY
WE HAVE THE MONEY

All I have to do is get the federal reserve to print more money and we will all me millionares!

Attached: money-printing.jpg (1800x1200, 602K)

>I GIV 1000 DORRA PREASE VOTE FOR ME
>*laughing voters*

>no we didn't know because you look white
>Tulsi
>looks white
in what country lmao