COP GETS STABBED IN NECK WITH SCREWDRIVER BY NIGGER

SHOT DEAD.
youtu.be/078KAno2ufk

breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/29/watch-man-allegedly-stabs-officer-with-screwdriver-gets-shot-dead/

Attached: th.jpg (300x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lJeTkgMKqo
underwoodammo.com/products/9mm-luger-p-65-grain-xtreme-defender
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SHOT DEAD
good

Attached: cheerio.png (1000x1000, 177K)

It's that violent chimpout gene those niggras have..um hmm. Best off when they was in their own schools, pools, seat on the bus, their side of town. What's that niggra doing with a screwdriver anyway? Some kind of shitskin Bob Villa? They get opposing thumbs and suddenly they have tools? No niggra in Africa before 400 years ago has tools cept maybe a spear or a rock or some bone from a gazelle. Shakespeare was in print before these niggras had any kind of tool. I don't much care for cops these days either. You have to be kinda stupid to enforce laws written by kikes, women, niggras, sand niggras, poos, or taco benders. Then that dumb fucker with a badge and a gun and some jew sensitivity and communication training let that genetic throwback put another hole in him. YT relaxed around the blak and that's how he got stabbed in the neck. Niggras used to fear white men, because dying by hollowpoint is one thing, but gettin bullwhipped by an Irishman until you die by hanging is another matter, even to a 70IQ bluegum. Instead the white cop is some kind of pin cushion with a phillips #3 in his gullet.

Attached: miob002.jpg (1989x3000, 1.06M)

Imagine fuckers want to disarm the public, I carry a USP or G19 everywhere, if a nog is willing to stab a cop he'll sure as hell stab someone he doesn't think can fight back

>I carry a USP
Based. My next handgun is going to be a USP45

>stopping the video
fuck this gay shit

Attached: tumblr_p9krayEx8f1waiid9o1_400.gif (400x224, 428K)

And they wonder why cops tend to have a hand on their gun when stopping nigs...

concealable handguns are garbage

You can conceal a full-size bro

this guy gets is
youtube.com/watch?v=1lJeTkgMKqo

He shot that nigger full of holes. blam!blam!blam!blam!blam!blam!blam!blam!blam!blam!blam!
Swiss cheese nigger.

not really

Attached: 1540765802146.png (155x372, 22K)

You've clearly never carried a gun. That angle is retarded

it's just a size comparison...

what a racist cop, he was supposed to hand his gun to that poor oppressed minority, shame!

Is the cop ok? Says he’s in the ICU but is he gunna make it?

Also, fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: 10E875C9-82F3-4FF9-81F1-E95D550CBCCA.jpg (540x303, 39K)

And the only insight it offers is into your own ignorance. Inside the waistband, appendix, under a baggy shirt, you're good to go

What a bigot just give them what they need

WE NEED BODY CAMS, COPS ARE KILLING COLLEGE BOUND BLACK MEN

it literally doesn't fit anywhere that will allow for full range of motion except maybe a shoulder holster which requires a certain type of dress and is only semi concealed

I wish Misato would pull my slide

I would have shot him before he got out of the car.i shot 2 people with fmj and a few dozen with rubbers in my 3 years in the police.
t.ex cop

Attached: 1544895873796.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

no you just need to stop trying to attack officers
and you won't get shot

Wtf moot why am I getting amerimutt flag

fucking kek

Attached: 4FCFF830-BD1C-4246-B2ED-593B9C146DD6.jpg (1242x461, 144K)

This video is a prime reason why cops shoot as soon as a dude reaches for something.

Scary stuff being a zookeeper in the urban city.

cop taking out the trash, nice, I hope he recovers well.

any uncensored version?

Not really, only mutt cops are this jumpy.
One of the dudes I shot was trying to stab a woman with a boxcutter after stabbing like 3 others in the old city in Jerusalem, the other was shooting at me ( deserved to get shot just for having such terrible aim,was eating a pita with sabih at the time and in hindsight I could have finished eating calmly before shooting him ,dude was doing sideways nigger aim with a Makarov )

Attached: 1538616943082.gif (198x168, 1.42M)

slavery was a mistake

Sure you can, you just have to wear loose fitting and preferably stuff clothing that doesn’t cling

Nice.

Cop is in stable condition.

>nig dies, cop lives
Love me a happy ending

You dont deal with ferals as much as Chicago PD though

anybody?

BIG IRON

top kek from based police. dumb niggers

Attached: 1525602465993.jpg (680x680, 51K)

The video cuts out at the important part.

lol that was cool. Fuck that pig.

I laughed at the sound he made. URGHHHH.

Nice gay ass tattoo on his forearm.

FUCK NIGGERS

I really want to get a MK23 SOCOM. Such a badass gun.

Misato best girl

>asuka a shit

Attached: 1561499349137.gif (332x332, 1.11M)

All niggers?

Depends , the Chicago ones are more likely to go after cops specifically, the apes here rarely fuck with us and usually go on stabbing sprees on unarmed civvies. When they do fuck with us it's usually a big riot with rock throwing and not screwdriver attack when being stopped by police.
Another difference is if I put an ape down my boss pats me on the back,my mom says she's proud of me and every place I go for drinks serves me for free where's when an American puts one down there's a shitstorm about it.

Attached: Zookeeper.jpg (640x658, 73K)

This. If I saw an officer under attack by a nog, I would help that officer out and take the nog down with the officer.

What's the point of video taping the cop giving you a ticket if you're just going to try to stab him to death?

>trying to stab someone over a minor citation
>saying you dont have a contact number WHILE HOLDING YOUR PHONE
niggers.

>Not really, only mutt cops are this jumpy.
when you work around niggers that will literally go from 0 to chimpout in seconds for reasons unfathomable to someone with even a room temperature IQ, you will become jumpy.

It says he is recovering

Hey fag. Got a link that's not censored. I wanna see bullets rip nigger flesh

pottery

>that burp at 1:20

KINO

Attached: 1538552320431.png (1141x1007, 360K)

proven animals. Put them down accordingly

Amerimutt police are going way too far with this shit , and I'm saying this as a policeman whose police training included army rifleman training and has been in a few gunfights (didn't end up hitting anyone) and chimp attacks.i saw said chimps suicide bomb busses 3 times as a kid and one of them was my school route.
Amerimutt police are fucking batshit , they routinely do shit like execute some random innocent dude for failing at Simon says or murdering some dudes son,wife and dog for not coming to court.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Fucking criminal POS doing what he's born and raised to do... Kill or try to kill white human beings... I demand reparations for all the white victims of subs since the end of segragation...

>SHOT DEAD
based!

Attached: the only based nigger is a dead nigger.jpg (254x403, 54K)

Stop bootlicking faggot you do realize cops are the ones preventing us from doing anything to protect the border and our neighborhoods right? let them learn through experience

1.7k likes, 44 dislikes.

$1.45 of copper.
underwoodammo.com/products/9mm-luger-p-65-grain-xtreme-defender

A glock 29 in 9x25 Dillon conceals nicely.

Attached: _20190403_130045.jpg (2594x1526, 827K)

Whatbis your waist size 47? How fucking fat are you?

Kys

Attached: 31913751_2036066239991194_3029180132527964160_n.jpg (720x960, 47K)

>they shot a nigger
no problem here.

Attached: thumbs in the sky when shitskins die.jpg (660x678, 176K)

Neither of the cases I mentioned we're niggers.if they were just putting down ghetto thugs there would be no problem. Mutt police are more trigger happy then army men in a warzone.

So youtube just said they are using cookies to track videos from Jow Forums when I tried watching this video

yeah that's quite true. this is a good example of why mutts aren't humans. their brains are to dis-configured to be considered human because of race mixing with nigger dna.

Attached: black nigger gorillas burn down white iqs.jpg (750x747, 116K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x281, 431K)

>calling yourself and countryment amerimutt
>"I'm an American policeman"

doubt.png

>genetic throwback
kek, underrated comment

She died like a dog talking to a dead kaji in a corridor. FUCK IT HURTS EVEN AFTER ALL THIS TIME. WHY DIDNT SHE JUST FUCK SHINJI AHHHH

based Black Zulu Warior Slayer of white piggos died a martyr.

RIP, Zulu Man, you shall be avenged.

Attached: legendary coppoid killer.jpg (980x552, 151K)

>"one of the dudes I shot"
>"been in a few gunfights (didn't end up hitting anyone"
a kike that lies and hides his flag, what else is new
fuck you and your lies nigger

Attached: 1501397697168.jpg (453x439, 59K)

>WHY DEY SHOOT HIM, HE WUZ ONLY HOLDING A SCREWDRIVER

Fpbp.

Attached: 0939c14268597814bb4f2474a4080d08.jpg (950x900, 363K)

test

DESPITE BEING 13% of the population....

Attached: 9e0.png (1024x776, 167K)

You’re VPN works, kike

>his face as he tries to read the summons

Attached: sheeeeeiiiit.png (279x270, 157K)

Why is it always the lower races who act so aggressively to everything..? America looks so fucking scary with all those niggers and their sand equivalents running around.

>WHY DIDNT SHE JUST FUCK SHINJI
Because he was 14 and mostly pathetic.

Listen, nogunz faggot. I carried a full sized m&p9 for a year daily. You can conceal a full sized pistol without printing or sacrificing any comfort or mobility.

This. Disarm cops and make them work without shoes on as well.

Ok what is Black peoples a.k.a. NIGGERS thought process when something like this happens? Do they think:

Oh if I just kill this police officer I might avoid paying a ticket and I will live freely and nobody would notice anything bad happened?

Do obvious flaws of his plan don't appear in front of him that he is going to be looked for and eventually caught and put in prison for rest of life because of fucking FINE?
I think they still have animal predatory instinct from Africa where they perceive everything in either Fight or flight response situation.

What would take that all Media and all people just collectively agree NIGGERS are subhumans and that we all ship them back to Africa or just downright genocide them?

Attached: 1560524167613.jpg (680x561, 107K)

>pig didn't die
shame

in a twisted irony, its nice that both turbo faggots of the universe (cops and niggers) have to square off like this every day

they both deserve it

>thought process
I see you still haven't quite shaken off the blue-pilled conditioning, Hans

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

I'm not amerimutt, I've never been to USA
I served in magav in Judea,Samaria and jerusalem during my mandatory service.

^^this

It really depends on if you want to have a shirt that’s a little loose or fitted

What you conceal depends on your clothes and your belt, sturdy, for the draw

If you like skinny jeans and an extra medium fitted polo it’ll be hard to hide anything on your person let alone a handgun

Kys

I carry a G23 and it conceals pretty easily. Even with just a t-shirt on.

Motherfucking checked!

Gunfight = a bunch of dudes on both sides shooting . Both times I shot people weren't really gunfights. One time a dude missed me twice from 50m away and I got him in the thigh with my m16, wouldn't really call it a fight as it was over in 2 secs.
The one fight I was in lasted 4 mins during which I mostly fired over the head of some guy to pin him down behind a car while 2 other guys took an alley to get behind him.
The other 'gunfight' was people shooting at our armored police car from 500m away and us returning fire.

No Black mama should have to worry for her son's life every time he stabs a cop with a screwdriver!

>>One time a dude missed me twice from 50m away
>50 miles away
>>shooting at our armored police car from 500m away
>from 500 miles away
Are you done larping yet, you absolute faggot?

kek

Attached: 1418610327283.png (499x499, 75K)

its in their subhuman genes

Attached: 1537420945921.png (726x618, 137K)

That guy must have a loose screw.

I hope you aren't serious.