BREAKING: MAJOR U.S. LOGISTICS COMPANY UHAUL CAUGHT SUPPORTING ANTIFA!

Uhaul is an official sponsor of antifa.

Attached: UhaulAntifa.png (626x558, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1145082436952322048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Firebomb UHAUL offices for supporting communist subversives.

*in minecraft of course.

You’re a shill. Herb in all fields.

If Uhaul didn't rent to faggy-looking freaks they wouldn't be able to do ANY business in Portland.

>soi boi

what did they meme by this?

Nice try Uhaul, Your time will come.

>caught supporting antifa
No, they didn't get caught supporting them, you fucking retard. Does Colt support mass shootings?
You have to be one of the reddit refugees to be this stupid.

would they even think of putting acid in the milkshakes if the people getting shaked werent bringing that up as a possibility all the time?

Pantifa is butthurt

Attached: 1536130190040.png (1218x807, 1.27M)

Don't forget to hold him accountable.

Attached: 211425762.jpg (4096x2304, 2.7M)

>He doesn't post a link
Why are these people not banned for being too gay

I hope some retard drank one

To date, UHAUL doesn't actually care...yuet

Attached: gv3w52q.png (645x767, 359K)

>peruvians can't type an @ symbol
So pathetic.

Attached: meatrocket.jpg (545x572, 26K)

These people were using one of their trucks to hand out shit that was later thrown at police officers. They have the records for who rents their trucks so they have to abide, silence is consent.

>he is not a neet too lazy to type word by word
What are you doing here?

Thank God, someone with sense in this shitty fucking thread.

>They have the records for who rents their trucks so they have to abide
They are a private company who provide a service. Are they also liable if someone hits a pedestrian with one of their trucks?
You sound like a sniveling communist.

Portland Police be like
>what subversion

Attached: 52352363y66.png (587x574, 50K)

The right is getting btfo on literally every front damn

A leaf supporting a faggot leaf. Woah.

Attached: 1524086135336.jpg (362x314, 24K)

I work for the Toronto truck of peace company, they stopped renting to people of the street because of it

If anyone can get me the license plate number of the truck in a photo, I can get the dox of who rented it.

As soon as last week leftists were dismissing concerns about "milkshaking" as overblown because the milkshake is "harmless". Now we have evidence that they're already escalating their new tactic. It accomplishes nothing but make your own side look evil.

I'm not a leftist but it seems like the right refuses to fight back

If they won't track them down I guess we'll have to be the ones to do it

you don't get it, it's just going to lead to more senseless violence

See
I'm completely serious.

bump

Attached: 1532965609629.jpg (1024x845, 74K)

BUMP

OH SHIT

Anytime we do we end up blacklisted from platforms and fired from our jobs because of the journos that suck leftist cock

Killing communist isn't senseless in any sense. There is not a single man-made force on earth that has cost more white Christian lives than communism.

Bump

Because the right wouldnt fight back with milkshakes and petty vandalism. They'd fight for real, but that level of escalation takes a lot of pressure to justify. we're just not there yet.

>we're just not there yet.
We are, but people are too comfy

The leaf is right. Thinking U Haul is responsible is some libtard tier slippery slope logic.

And to a large extent I agree with you, but it's not wise to perpetrate political violence without a mandate from the people. It makes you look bad and your victims look sympathetic.
This means you have to endure their childish jabbing. That's the point of the milkshaking and piss bottles. they want to provoke a rightwinger to hit back for real. Historically when right wingers fight back antifa crumbles immediately, but this is their tact and they're sticking to it. Provoke a rightwinger to fight back so they can be demonized for responding so """"unreasonably""""" to a """"""harmless"""""" milkshake.

>make the enemy play by their own rules

Comfort gives us inertia meaning we need more pressure. Not there yet.

You have nigger tier IQ because you are arguing for holding gun manufacturers responsible for mass shootings.

No I'm saying use the same method of social pressure, it's effective

But that's only going to target and potentially destroy the business that had really nothing to do with the attacks. Their tactics are dirty. Ours need to be smart.

I really dislike political extremists, especially those who are willing to harm people.

Attached: 1529935544681.jpg (1366x768, 130K)

>we're all dead, but we took the high road!
fuck that

Shut up nigger

Why would these retards use quick cement in a milkshake? Pretty sure the criminal charges against someone using quick cement in milkshakes versus using acid in milkshakes are near equivalent. The differing point is if the individual dies.

Quick cement can cause permanent damage just like acid if thrown in the eyes. Literal dumb asses.

Retards gonna re-re!

You don't seem to realize who you're dealing with

Nice try FBI

Whoa there Special Agent Gonzales of the FBI Office of Honeypot Shitposting.
You gotta put a little finesse into your provocation to violence. And don't forget to screencap and print the thread from a different IP so nobody sees this (You)

Attached: IMG_20190623_103743.jpg (2000x1000, 220K)

He said in Minecraft.

Unless U-Haul can explicitly be linked to supporting or endorsing antifa, then this is just as dumb as blaming rider for renting out one of there trucks to Timothy McVeigh.

Uhaul has a resposnibility to report the renter to the police for committing crimes using their trucks.

Go look it up. If UHAUL doesn,t then we should fuck them up.

Did anyone drink the cement milkshakes? Cause if no one did, then someone had to have told them there was cement in them.

yea if they hit and run you stupid dumb fuck. if they used the truck while committing an offense you get their names by getting who rented it then compare it to what you have to identify them.
your a fucking nigger. i mean, the amount of nigger you are is like almost unbelievable

Attached: 1551163975586.jpg (1294x478, 115K)

Those who are Godly will never parish.

Based

>tag a bunch of U-Heil Trucks with Swastikas

You understand it will only stop when they have the fear of god in them right?

We can't expect him to do all the work

Attached: doom marine.jpg (800x800, 170K)

>You understand it will only stop when they have bullets in them right?
Ftfy

Bump. this is terrorism.
This needs to be forwarded to the police

If someone uses one of their trucks to hit a pedestrian, U-Haul isn't liable for the accident, but they are required by law to identify who rented the truck. Fucking leaf.

They are literally trying to provoke open confrontation. Who's side will the media and LE take? Have you forgotten Charlottesville?

Bump

Uhaul would have records of who rented these vehicles so police could figure out who made those cement milkshales

The media is not our gods. They are enemy combatants.

Not liable for misuse, but must identify the renter.

I fucking hate problem glasses

Leftists want gun manufacturers to be held accountable for mass shootings. Why not embrace their policy position?

All they did is guaranteed that anyone who throws a milkshake at a person will end up causing someone to treat the assault as a potentially life threatening and beat the shit out of the thrower, possibly within an inch of their life. Antifa literally are dumb asses who are going to cause themselves to be mobbed by people OUTSIDE of protests. Quick cement is a threat of extreme harm and isn't going to stop an angry mob, which is pure retardation to begin with because if you're going to escalate, then escalate properly. Don't be a pussy about it.

Literal acid attacks would cause Antifa to be hunted down by people. The police and FBI arresting Antifa members would actually be for Antifa protection.

All it takes is a quick scroll through history to see what happens when the “right fights back”, you would have to be ready for a total reset on society, you ready for that user?

>Literal acid attacks would cause Antifa to be hunted down by people.
Kinda naive

>lets just overreact everybody
cianigger tier if i eever saw
all you have to do is ask them who the fuck rented that uhaul if you can identify the uhaul. and had it rented at that time. then correlate the person who rented it with what you got, and see if you find them.

but no lets take it to an extreme and shoot them any time we see the or call spilling drinks on each other deadly assault from here on out.

>possibly within an inch of their life
Hopefully to death.

>t. Turbo juden

The only good commie is a dead one.

wtf is this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 11.24.25.png (374x547, 308K)

Here's what we got so far. It's a Chevy Silverado and the rental # is on the corner of the bumper in this video.

twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1145082436952322048

If there are other photos/videos out there it would most likely be tagged under #ShakeBackOurStreets or #ShakeBackTheStreets which were the names of their "event".

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-193552.jpg (893x500, 325K)

while
bikelock guy is allowed to bash people over the head with bikelocks and get away with it so theyre motto bash the fash is claimed its ok by the government and everything else. they are just looking for support or really noone identifying them for what they do for their motto. their motto beign supported by government which you must be one of taking everythign to some dumbass extreme to claim your frightened
you fucking pussy

Attached: 1555771601926.jpg (225x225, 6K)

None of you sacked jawed faggots will do anything about it

uhaul isn't responsible for what people do with a van they rent. pretty foolish to think they are.

I think they are proud of their hormonal imbalance?

then godamn it kill one. fucking cianigger faggot. only commies i see are ones not getting the identification of the uhaul truck and asking uhaul to identify the renters.

but i see a stupid nigger claiming to assocaite someone with an sjw antifa then killing them. or calling all drinks assault drinks.

while theyre motto of bash the fash seems to be ok to do since nothing is done to identify them. and you cry and whine like your scared of everything. since nothing you claim identifies anone
there's a reason they call you a ciaNIGGER

Attached: 1552582695445.jpg (657x713, 170K)

he says yet. im interested so im not gonna bash him

using a uhaul to do terrorist acts again.... does anyone ready history books? Anyone remember the FIRST attack on the twin towers?

Hope you remember your opinion when your brain matter becomes mixed with black powder and concrete.

who fucking cares?

Absolutely based

oh come on already. they rented it.

What happened with all this today? Whats the tl;dr? I was at work all day because I am a white male.

They rented the truck. You should be fucking gassed you rat kike.

>soiboi
lel

Well, their predecessors in Germany did literally cause the rise of actual fascists by making opposing paramilitary groups for defense necessary for the general public. They're not a bright bunch.

I dont think its mockery, rather praising

>excuses, excuses
the post

>anyone ready history books?

Attached: 1511328977495s.jpg (750x750, 41K)

you're free to go do your own thing. If you dont think you need the support of the masses then by all means go prove it.

Since we know the Antifa faggots are now using milkshakes with cement to attack people, that is a threat to one's own safety, their eyesight, maybe their life. Any one of those reasons is enough to treat their thrown milkshake with gunfire from your concealed weapon.

Teach them a lesson they will never forget.

ok.
official

Attached: 1554894916966.jpg (1200x516, 368K)