It's the birth rates

>It's the birth rates.
>It's the birth rates.
>It's the birth rates.
Let these words echo in your head for a moment.
For every shitskin you kill hundreds more will be born or enter your country that same day. We currently have no means of getting anywhere with armed conflict. All it does is take the lives of the few strong-willed, fertile white men left.
In the US, the white birth rate is currently at replacement level - and while it's still plummeting, everyone else is plummeting even faster. It's your job to ensure we maintain our numbers and weather the storm. You have one of two options to ensure continuity of our people:
>get into a field with a $100,000+ salary
This is more than enough to father 6+ white kids.
>get into the political field
Go for this if you're infertile, have shit genes, are a faggot, whatever. Start destroying the system from the inside. Facade as an everyday guy who makes sense and has the everyday person's interests at heart. Don't become a larpy social media icon, don't join the nazi party. Lie, lie, lie. Lie your fucking ass off until you're in a position with enough power for your vote to actually make a difference. Our old fuck neocon boomer government is on its deathbed, and people will be looking for young, presentable people to replace them. It's entirely up to us to ensure we take those places before more zog puppets can.
Daddy Yeehawshuah isn't coming to save us. The SS won't magically roll through the street after some vague societal collapse at some indeterminate point in time. The only ones who can end this are you and the white men next to you. None of us may even live to see our victory, but we can all die knowing we didn't let our people be erased from history forever.

Attached: fertilitydeclinesrace-w640.png (640x497, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7pgElCPXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem with this is assuming anyone on Jow Forums is competent enough to go to college or infiltrate the government.

Do not pay taxes either collect as many tax credits as possible so that you become tax neutral.
If your government provides benefits for you to have children then use them otherwise your tax dollars will go to funding your own replacement.
If you earn too much then do you best to move as much wealth as you can offshore like every other elite do not pay for your own replacement.

>Asians will replace us
BASED & REDPILLED. CHAIRMAN MAO ZEDONG IS THE RED SUN IN THE SKY OF ALL AUSTRALIA.

YIYA YA ZHI YOU YA ER YA ZHI YOU A
>YIYA YA ZHI YOU YA ER YA ZHI YOU A
YIYA YA ZHI YOU YA ER YA ZHI YOU A
>YIYA YA ZHI YOU YA ER YA ZHI YOU A

Attached: dearest leader chairman mao.jpg (768x533, 129K)

America is just this sinful place of filth and whoredom man (I wish it wasn't but it's true). All this declining fertility is God's way of protecting kids that might grow up in that terrible environment. The main problem in America seems to be that there are no rights of the collective only rights of the individual which are talked about. Like there is no responsibility towards society.

forgot to take off nazbol flag for context

>assuming Jow Forums is white

By filth I meant the BLACKED.com kinda shit not garbage. Cuz obviously that's present more over here.

Biggest reason for lower birth rates is tv/movie standards of beauty that didn't exist prior to mass media.

But other reasons include poinsonous music/movies that glorify turning relationships into poison or effectively a waste of time.

It's not some natural thing that is happening.

Pajeets and niggers are both filth.

Attached: 1561648416168.jpg (720x960, 148K)

I fucking hate this world, so I'm not bringing any children into it. Fuck this place, and let it burn.

What the fuck is "not hispanic, any race"?? An abo? what kind of bullshit study is this?

This is a joke, right?

What makes you think being white, black, or whatever the fuck is going to save you when society collapses?

There's going to be lists of people, genetically-gifted and dynasty-spawned people whose blood is very valuable to higher-society. They don't give a fuck about anything but who you were related to in the past so all this talk of racial-unity is just bullshit from the start.

Save your money, fuck the community, find your pisshole and hold it down for all you're worth!

Another thing that needs to end is the christian vs pagan vs atheist vs _____ bullshit. It doesn't matter. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. The ONLY thing that matters is that you have a ton of white babies and raise them to value race and reproduction above all else.
Don't let their sacrifices be for nothing.

Attached: e88aeccd-faee-44e4-b7c4-93fb652f7091.jpg.pages.jpg (700x484, 155K)

>when society
It already is collapsing. Only not the way you imagine. This goes back to the magical SS quote.
Your work hours will get longer, but your salary will go down. You'll see your family less and less and in time find you care less and less about them. Houses will continue getting smaller and more expensive, as will simple everyday items. Nature will be destroyed more and more to make room for the planet's ever-exploding population. Our rights will continue being stripped away until there's nothing left to take. Government will continue becoming more and more globalized. The internet will be censored more and more until you can simply be muted and shut off from the entire system. Society will fizzle out, not explode with white people suddenly rising up to kick off a massive race war. Stop pretending everything will somehow fix itself.

it's a good thing disgusting white birth rates are declining. hopefully none of you incel fucks will find anyone to breed with and will die old alone. do the whole world a favor thanks.

I already have two kids unlike you liberals who have an abortion and a pet dog.

>Lie, lie, lie. Lie your fucking ass off until you're in a position with enough power for your vote to actually make a difference.

THIS. It's what autists here don't understand. NEVER be overt with your true intentions.

Hide your power level use to be the Mantra until Dicky Spencer came along. Alot of stupid fucks got caught in his dragnet.

Oh the irony

Attached: 4cH83Q0.png (1000x800, 45K)

>High tier income necessary to have kids
This is one of their more successful psyops. Most young people in England believe they can't afford kids until they are homeowners in a prestigious area and high income. To achieve this requires both partners to work full time in professional employment, the kind that dangles a career carrot in front of the woman and makes her reluctant to leave the workplace even temporarily to become a mother. If they do have kids she returns to work and the family pay for childcare at ridiculous fees so can't afford more than 2 or 3.
In reality this is not true and the Muslims and Blacks understand things better - there is no need to have a huge house with 1 room per child, children can share bedrooms if you don't buy them tons of stuff. You don't need lots of money for baby stuff, just only get the essentials and buy secondhand if possible.
Never pay for childcare, if the mother absolutely has to work then get family to watch the kids.
Forget about wasting your money on expensive stuff until after the kids have grown up.

Yes Tarrant was right about birthrates but he choose the wrong targets he would of been better of pulling a brevik. Also this is observation i do not condone any violent actions

This, it's so fucking stupid and the threads are always more of the same bickering. I don't like christianity and I never will, but if a white christian recognizes that race is more important than anything else I have no problem with them. The more infighting ypepo have going on the less chance we have of actually winning.

The more you hate on me, the more God will destroy you. He's watching. Remember that.

Traitorous ypepo can always change their minds and I'd forgive them. Never forget who's actually coordinating our genocide. They are and always will be our true enemy.

It's not, but it is if you want more than a couple kids. You should be making enough to put them through college bare minimum, it ensures they'll have enough money that they never need to worry about the expenses of having kids of their own. High paying fields may not be your dream job but they are important if you want say 6+ kids. The more the better. 8 white people can turn into 26+ real fast.

This is also especially true in Europe. We're fighting against a nearly fucking 50% nonwhite population, in a country with 320,000,000 people, but European countries are still 70-95% white. Even if we fail they can make sure they keep their countries.

>world bad ughhhhhh
It's YOUR world faggot. Take it back by force if you have to, it's worth dying for.

Weak meme desu

>how to lie with statistics

Also I will say that it seems to mostly be the christfags who start shit with everyone else and not vice versa but that's just adding more fuel to the fire. It does need to end. Point being white babies = good infighting = bad

who cares? Worlds going to end because theres 0 way we support a growing population. We should kill off half the world in order to sustain life.

Even the jew york times acknowledges spic births are going down. Spics are also leaving the country in record numbers because they realize it's no better here than back in their shithole country anymore. Now we just need better border security and not a fucking wall, use that $5bn to fund drones and much more personnel.

So post the birthrates instead of the percent change.

Who says we can't do that after we take back our countries? One thing at a time friend.
And in fact that wouldn't even be hard to do, accidentally drop some botulinum in a major shitskin/yellow person water supply or accidentally release a super contagious and deadly virus/bacteria/whatever and watch the bodies pile up. They don't have the QC to notice their water's fucked nor the medical advancement to combat outbreaks.

Per 1000 it's 57.2 for whites and 67.6 for spics, as of 2018. It's not big a margin.

I just hope that by devoting my life to saving my race the gods will give me a good afterlife instead of making me experience this shitty fucking samsara again.

Also this
I fell in the poorfag pit because poorfag parents and it destroyed my chances of having kids in my early 20s, now that I'm making a lot more I'm definitely going to

Just pretend you'll get to see your waifu/husbando when you die because your life and death were so honorable, it's what keeps me going anyway :,^(

Attached: 1544051347273.jpg (341x512, 122K)

You'll have all the time in the universe to worry about being with your 2d love when you're dead, for now just worry about shitting out a thousand white kids and destroying the government.

My sister already has 3 kids with another on the way, probably another after that. I'm also too dumb to into politics. Should I just enlist and hope that someday those skills become valuable? I was thinking Air Force EOD.

That or really anything relating to infantry. Violence is definitely headed our way, unfortunately, and either of those will be really important.

Yeah I'm split between option 40 and EOD, leaning EOD. There's already a shitload of infantry around so I figure knowing how to fuck around with explosives and not blow myself up would be more valuable.
Also might have new id, 4G phoneposting trash rn.

I'm reminded of those battles in Africa you read about on wikipedia, where like a handful of Brits were able to kill thousands upon thousands of shitskins just thanks to discipline and superior arms.

Or even more recently with Rhodesia. Being outnumbered, even severely so is not a good position to be in but it's not a lost cause. Especially more and more now as technology progresses, military arms technology included. Back in the day some Brits could manage with a maxim gun, the kinds of weapons available today with the right training could topple a country let alone just butchering shitskins.

In minecraft of course.

I had an idea to stop illegal border crossing. Since some people in Washington don’t seem to care about these caravans coming over because they feel superior over them, I think one should be filled with white Europeans. Make sure to send it to the media and make a big deal about it. Nothing enrages these types more than white European immigration. I bet they’d put an end to the border mess once they see it.

We're not talking shooting up spear-wielding nigs though. They're armed just as well if not better than us. You'd have to roll armor and infantry divisions down the streets, and that'd require a complete government takeover. Not even accounting for all the guys who'd defect and actively fight the new regime because dood we're all american and we all bleed red. It's possible but it'd be damn hard to pull it off.

They'd just crack down on the atlantic. How many europeans get to the US through mexico? Though in fairness, there are a fucktarded amount of illegal russians coming in through the pacific and they don't seem to care about that. Who knows anymore.

I’ve met a bunch of gypsies that got here through Mexico over the years. They know to who to pay and the whole process. It seems like all trash around the world know.

>assuming pol is smart enough to know what race it is

haha great idea lets all get divorced and/or pay child support to a bunch of whores
looks like your law firm is going bankrupt because marriage rates are going down so you have to find new ways to brainwash men back to the plantation

Think about all the leftist rodents that would read that and make some ebin twitter clapback about white racists not having kids tho, at least knock some trailer trash up if you don't have the motivation to raise a family, maybe deliberately knock one up after a random hookup

Imagine being so effeminate you can't keep your bitch in line.

i nutted inside your future wife cuck keep talking

the only thing you nutted in is the palm of your hand faggot

the conservacucks always stick together because misery loves company

>God
Which one?

>0.1144 children per woman for whites
>0.1352 children per woman for spics
Is that what you're saying?

>For every shitskin you kill
he types from his gaming chair

You realise high birthrates are only prevalent in third world countries because they're third world countries? It's not because "t-they want to outbreed until we're extinct!!" no. It's because given the circumstances i.e malaria, other diseases, civil war, they'd be at risk of losing their children, so they procreate more, the fact that birthrates are so low in the west is a good thing, we live in the developed world, life expectancy is high here, so we don't need to procreate too much, I'm still gonna have 2-5 kids when I get married but still, if you're gonna refute this with "j-jew" well the exact thing happened with my grandparents who came here from Ireland, I know Ireland isn't 3rd world, but they were working class, and employment was low at the time, so they had 7 kids, and my dad only had me, and alkl my other uncles and aunts had 2-4 kids, so please stop with this dumb arguement, a lot of the fear mongering on here about immigration is a myth.

please don't give the shit skins a pass user

Attached: tranny-jazz.jpg (970x546, 72K)

I'm not? I'm saying the reasoning for high birthrates, it doesn't continue for eternity, and most statements about immigration are myths, for instance, we're not gonna become a minority.

3rd and 4th gen immigrants have these high birth rates. The "woo hoo malaria bongo!" excuse is bullshit and you know it.

This fucking argument:
>birth rates normalize after x generations

Just fucking stop it. Yeah, they do. Still, it has a noticable effect, the extra babies born from immigrants with higher birth rates don't just go away, and it doesn't help if we import millions of shitskins in the meantime.

Shitskin replacement rates are anywhere between 2.5 and 3.5 in most Western nations. How is that a third world country, dumbass?

Is it all the chemicals and radiation?

Declining birthrate is literally not a fucking problem for a megasociety as long as you don't think it is somehow absolutely necessary to replace the numbers with migrants. Societies will adapt and scale accordingly, growth rates will return in time with another zeitgeist. Mass migration is like curing a papercut by cutting the whole hand off.

>and it doesn't help if we import millions of shitskins in the meantime.
Are you stuck in 2016? Immigration has dialed back user.
Pic related, considering this forecast is within a decade, and not a 2090 fortune tell on how we're supposedly gonna become a minority, it has some accuracy to it, like I said, we live in the west, were we have high living standards, high human development, and high life expectancy, it's not gonna continue down their bloodline.

Attached: 1561379433011.png (560x655, 58K)

This. All the politicians in my state and city went to prestigious private schools and all knew each other growing up. It’s literally an elite class who’s worldview was shaped. If your parents bought your ticket into the elite then you wouldn’t be here giving a shit.

He's also watching all the subhuman Indians bringing children into your terrible world, having terrible lives.

Don't agree with his demoralisation tactics, mutt. He's trying to call us all failures and you are legitimising him with how you worded that, despite saying the opposite.

Don't say "this" if you aren't wholeheartedly agreeing with all the slurs and namecalling in a post, because that's what it signifies

Your advice is shit because if the US had laws against anchor babies none of this would be a problem in the first place

The reason the US is fucked is because in 2016

-100,000 kids were born to birth tourists (mostly Chinese)
-300,000+ kids were born to illegals (mostly Mexican
-400,000+ kids were born to legals, including both permanent residents and temporary residents (temporary residents have the majority, because they tend to be pajeets in their 20s on Student visas while Green Card holders tend to be middle aged)

If you were to pass a law against this, with overwhelming support and SCOTUS support, then overnight you'd wipe out 40% of non-white kids. Just poofarino. They'd still be here, physically (except the birthright tourist kids since they go home with their parents) but 2/3 of legal citizens born in the US to citizen parents would be white kids.

And because anchor babies grow up and have kids, over a 20 year period you'd see shitskin birthrates decline by another 300k or so, pushing American births to roughly 7/10ths white- the highest since 1984.

Ultimately the most important thing Trump has done has been to shut off the flow of temporary visas- my image depicts him preventing pajeets from importing their wives. This means pajeet coders can't shit out 10 anchor babies in California like they normally do. Across the board millions of legal immigrants have either been prevented from coming here or told to leave.

On top of this he has cracked down on birth tourism, which is why people keep reporting that Asian birthrates are going down fast- because Chinks can't take a sojourn to Hawaii while carrying a baby in their belly (Obama relaxed rules, because he was a glownigger).

Over the next 6 or so years if president Trump remains in office and succeeds in his agenda, we'll see non-white births drop by 500-700k which is the REAL benefit. And if we get really lucky he'll get 60 senators in 2020 and pass an anti-anchor baby law and end it.

Attached: H4 ban.png (1315x753, 125K)

The average IQ of college students is 105 you asslicking leftist, it is very easy to get it. It's grad school where standards unfairly kick in and fuck you.

The main problem are retarded pajeets constantly fucking up silicon valley and then coming to Jow Forums and gloating about causing Yahoo and other companies to tank.

Immigration has dialed back from Eastern Europe, immigration from South Asia continues at the same rate in the UK and is clearly worse for obvious reasons.

Uh no. Do you know anything about the 2015-16 immigration crisis?

You fucks abandoned the boer, fuck off

You seem not to understand the difference between legal immigration to the UK which is constantly ongoing and has never been substantially reduced since the late 1990s and the Syrian migration crisis.

If you fail to understand that the UK's change is the result of legal immigration which is still ongoing, then frankly you are a retard.

In addition your chart on fertility is also retarded because it appears to have averaged out all the countries as though they are equal- the UK has a much larger population of muslims than Italy and should offer more weight to the equation. More importantly is the fact that the non-muslim population has been decreasing for decades as a result of a below-replacement fertility rate since the late-1970s.

The UK is projected to achieve 78 million people by 2070, however the white British portion of the population will be a minority.

To illustrate what I mean is this- in the 2011 Census there were 51 million white British people out of a population of 63 million, comprising about 81% of the total (down from 87% in 2001 and 92% in 1991). Including Irish and other whites there were about 54 million whites overall resident in the United Kingdom in 2011.

In order for 49% of the population to be white British in 2070 this would mean the white British population would only be 38 million- a decline of nearly 1/3 or 13 million fewer people.

This is essentially the actual issue- your numbers are FALLING while theirs are RISING. It does not matter that their rate of growth is slowing because the reality is they are increasing rapidly at a time when your numbers are falling rapidly.

Furthermore it stands to reason as your numbers decline and their numbers rise their political power will increase even more, while your ability to effect a peaceful change will continually decline until resetting the system becomes the only option.

Their fertility going down means they will be 20% instead of 50% of the population, nothing more.

>Immigration has dialed back user.
Epic! So the increase of the increase of shitskins in our country has dialed back! Not the number of shitskins has decreased, but the derivation of shitskins over time, d(shitskin)/dt so to say, absolutely wonderful. The west is saved guys, nothing to be done here.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7pgElCPXE

Birth rates aren't the problem at all. We have more than sufficient numbers to solve all of our problems, but we don't, so the cause of our sickness and decline obviously lies elsewhere.

Link to data faggot?

>The UK is projected to achieve 78 million people by 2070, however the white British portion of the population will be a minority.
>To illustrate what I mean is this- in the 2011 Census there were 51 million white British people out of a population of 63 million, comprising about 81% of the total (down from 87% in 2001 and 92% in 1991). Including Irish and other whites there were about 54 million whites overall resident in the United Kingdom in 2011.
You may as well admit you know far less than I do and you're hiding it behind a huge wall of text, it's basically an advanced regurchitation of what misinformed amerifats think is happening to Europe.

>cannot spell regurgitation
>does not refute the post
>declares himself the winner

Based and redpilled, how will I ever be as great as you?

>happening to Europe

I am speaking only of the UK, where legal immigration has never substantially decreased you fucking retard. The syrian migrant crisis has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, which is persistent long-term immigration rates and the inability of a declining majority to effectively reduce immigration.

What in the fuck are you actually talking about? 2015-2016 was when it was at it's peak, then Calais was swarmed with illegals, news reports about it non stop, now it's significantly decreased, and considering we're pretty much pulling out of the middle east, and our government don't want any part in the tension with Iran, the rapefugees meme is likely to die. I don't get the deal with right wingers, they believe all this fear mongering about "muh painfully inaccurate 2050-2090 projections" but if it is ever disproved, they actually defend it, they're anti-immigration but they to argue to ordinary people that it's a reality, the further right, the bleaker the perspective it seems. And no I'm not a leftist, both have retarded ideals.

Birthrates directly correlate inversely with income, education, and social status. Hispanic birthrates are declining the fastest because Latin America is developing quickly, and their living standards and opportunities are increasing. This means they'll be thinking more about their careers than having kids.

American Indians are integrating more. Really, their ethnic identity is disappearing. Unfortunately, this is having positive economic effects.

Same with blacks, but the rates are lower because their culture is still fucked.

The development process that impacts the above groups already happened to whites and Asians a while back.

>cannot spell regurgitation
Ever heard of touch typing? I don't proof read petty shit
>does not refute the post
Because it's literally nothing new, you're bringing up the same bullshit projections, thinking it's in any way possible to forecast something a few decades away with such great accuracy
>I am speaking only of the UK, where legal immigration has never substantially decreased you fucking retard.
If you want to single out the UK as if it's any worse than Europe in terms of immigration then you're the retard here, the 2011 census of White British people was 87% as well, it only saw a slight decrease of like 2-3% after the refugee crisis, ever since then not much has changed, anyway I've got to go as I have actual real life friends to hang out with and enjoy interacting with, while walking around and enjoying the nice weather in our 100% white market town in rural England, later Cletus.

Fuck birthrates, i want a population low enough so every white can heat their homes with cheap coal and drive a landyacht without adverse effect, so just use WMDs on all brown countries