If youre not an Agnosticist, youre a faggot

>inb4 muh b-but I fear eternal darkness

There is nothing to fear, user. Did you remember the time before your birth? How were the 7 billion or "5000" years? We agnosticists dont say, there is a heaven or a hell, we dont say there is rebirth, but were honourabke enough not to be a overbearing prick.

So stop forcing your larp kike religion or your thunder throwing gods in the Age of conductors and planes and if you see it more as larping, youre probably a fagget.

Nuff said.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Atheist here. Choose a side, coward

three questions that kill the religious:
>what do you believe, why do you believe it, and how do you know it is true?
you'll never get a good answer

Youre the same faggots and belong to the semitic desert.

The best answer you get from poltards is

>b-but in the church are at least the conservatives and big birthrates n shitt.

Thats not, what your ancestors believed.

>muh black or white universe
kys, you brainlet sheep

Well obviously god exists or he/she/it/they does not. It's pretty black and white

My dog is agnostic too.
I love my dog, but he should not be allowed to vote or to take important decisions.

Yeah, but its pretension (correkt word?) to say, you know it, if you dont know it.

How self centered does someone have to be to think "well there's the possibility of eternal happiness and goodness out there, and the possibility that I miss it all, but this God who died for me just isn't worth my time to try and meet". If you devote a month or two to looking, you'll find an answer; being agnostic is saying that you think whatever stupid TV or Vidya you waste your time with is more important than meeting literal God.

>implying your whole life is made up of complex decisions

It is not. You probably fap the whole day on a mongolian basket weaving forum like a retard.

Just say “God, if you’re there, I’d like to know.” You get an answer or you don’t. Either way move on and quit making faggy “bElEavE LyKe mee” threads ya twink

I have no problem with self suggestion and larping, but it is exactly that.

>if i can't remember it, it isn't real
peak intellectual

Atheism is not about absolute certainty. If it was then saying that if someone had 99 percent certainty is God but acknowledged there was some small possibility he was wrong, he would not be a theist?

The only reason to call yourself agnostic is if you think it's a toss up whether or not God exist or perhaps you have no knowledge of the topic, but neither of those is me. I've looked into the question extensively and have come to the conclusion that God most probably does not exist

I admit the headline is baity, but I wanted to see the replies and reactions of the average pol user.

I just want to say that agnostics and atheists are brainlets that cannot into basic logic.
They may be good fellas but don't try to rely on them.

Bro theists have been getting their asses handed to them for centuries

Well if it is so, then I really cant pick a side.

Literal the version of "muh dick" from theists.

How is it self suggestion to look at objective logical arguments abd see which possibility they point to more reliably? In that case all of science is self suggestion.

I know this is absolutely futile, but still
Agnostics *believe* that God is unknowable, people who just want to avoid calling themselves atheist and say that they don't know if God exists aren't agnostics, they have no term to describe them because they don't need to be discriminated since people that don't know whether God exists are literally everybody on this planet.

Well, how is being Larp Vikernes today not a sort of self suggestion?

>What do you believe
JESUS
>Why do you believe it
HES DE THE DESTROYER OF THE JEWS
>How do you know its true
THEY STILL CRY ABOUT IT

DESTROYING THE AGNOSTIC JEW.

Where is da proof? Everybody can state anything.

Attached: 1554231307494.jpg (1000x1414, 204K)

I'm an agnostic too but I think there most likely is no heaven but I do sure hope so there is.

The jews dont hate christianity, they hate the advantages for the goyim, which christianity brings. They have no problem with your faggot pope.

Attached: 2yfjv8.jpg (500x666, 74K)

You described my "religion", bro.

If I say with certainty that Judaic and likewise specific gods don't exist, they call me an atheist. If I say I do not know if mysticism or spirituality exists or not, am I still atheist?

Atheism is a term to discredit your position. I guess youre an agnosticist.

provide proof of no god

And if I say the universe is purely a physical property, that is 'true' atheism? As in, if it cannot be proven and tested, then it is false.

christianity and judaism are closer to buddism than people think
it's fucking stupid

or was that hindu-ism?
fuck they're all the same basically

Provide proof of no unicorns. Its not my duty.

I never met a true atheist. Its a term to discredit people. They want them to look like a stubborn idiot.

Well, if you go after Nietzsches interpretation of christianity, then yes.

this!
/

>I never met a true atheist
Well, I've never met a true 0 iq faggot retard until entered this thread and read your posts.
If you don't believe in God, you're an atheist. It's absolutely inconsequential whether you run around tipping fedoras and barking out dawkins quotes at people or your lack of belief in God is absolutely passive and has no external effects. That's just your behavior and bone-headedness which are immaterial to the nature of your beliefs or lack thereof.

And who said, I dont believe in god, you retard?I never said there isnt an unmoved mover or something like that.

>And who said, I dont believe in god
That "you" is impersonal, cretin

You said
>I never met a true atheist
implying that requirements for being an atheist are impossible to meet when it's literally enough to just not believe in God to be an atheist
So yeah, I guess I assumed that in your life span you've met more than three or four people. My bad and good on you for not exposing too many victims to your terminal reatrdation

What if Christianity bothers you on a gut level?

>Atheist here. Choose a side, coward
That's just dishonest. You're making a decision with what you know is too little information. You cannot rule Gods of some sort.

Thats not the definition of Atheism. Read article about agnosticism on Wikipedia, there are many grades of agnosticism, one of it is the to atheism tending agnosticist. A true Atheist is simply a person, who dont believe in god, it contains the word believe, he is literal a convinced retard and since most people arent that retarded, there arent really atheists. He would die like a faggot for his religious believes, its against enlightenment, which is a achievement, but i guess, non-whites obviously dont understand why. So kys.

>You cannot rule Gods
I mean, You cannot rule out Gods of some sort

I think he means atheists who are 100% sure that gods don't exist as opposed to "agnostic" atheists who think gods don't exist, but understand that they can never be sure.

Say I want to believe in a god. If I'm dying and believe I will be taken to an afterlife by some other force, would I really want to choose one potential god and potentially anger ten thousand other gods who previously wouldn't have had a problem with me?

Attached: marcus.jpg (870x575, 133K)

you're probably more attuned to luciferian egregore, idk, accept it or deal with it somehow

>100% sure
As in, "know"? They don't. And if they claim they do, they are not 100% atheist, they are a retard atheist.
>"agnostic" atheists
that shit is FUD, agnosticism was co-opted by retarded snowflakes that were spooked by the supposed "strength" of the term atheism.
I know precisely what he is talking about, I'm just on a pointless crusade against this usage since that has been a pet peeve of mine for about a decade already

oops, the second part of ->

I would definitely trust your dog more regarding voting than a number of religious people.

>A true Atheist is simply a person, who dont believe in god, it contains the word believe, he is literal a convinced retard
A true non-eater of shit, who don't eat shit, it contains the word eat shit, he is literal a convinced eating shit retard
That's your brain on wikipedia articles about agnosticism.
End of PSA

Wasnt this british scientist faggot a convinced atheist, who made money mocking christianity, but since its not edgy anymore because of the moslem plague, he changed his mind and calls himself agnosticist?

Well, for me personally its only a question of definition. I am atheist? Ok, whatever. I dont think this term is really fitting, but ok.

>a convinced atheist, who made money mocking christianity
sounds like exactly the kind of retard that would jump on a popular cop-out label based on a misused term

>retarded snowflakes that were spooked by the supposed "strength" of the term atheism.
I'm guessing it was a reaction to Christians who say atheists have faith in the lack of gods like Christians have faith in the existence of God. That might be what you said though.

OP you sound like a 12 year old. I don't mean to offend, but you sound exactly like that.

Say I'm standing in a bar with one smoking hot woman in it. She's definitely showing interest and somehow I know she's total wife material. Would I really want to potentially anger all the other women who are potentially hiding outside fucking Chad to get this woman? Even if all those other gods did exist, none of them are good enough for me, because none of them want to save me the way Jesus did. He's my qt3.14.

Yeah, this and desire to distance themselves from rabid fedora atheists
BUT they didn't have to co-opt a somewhat useful term and muddle its original meaning into bringing it colloquially to that of "not being a schizo that believes he knows God doesn't exist", atheism could just refer to lack of belief as psychological state and not a negative assertion regarding existence of God (which is too radical and fringe to be popularly useful).
But this is like pushing hands to stop an avalanche (which, not to mention has already passed anyways), I'm just being autistic basically

Don't call it Christianity then. Most Christian's probably don't believe in God and just do it for the good boy points. Do it because God exists and he loves you. Don't let false flags ruin it for you.

Christ is the answer atheistic demon.

Poltards do it because of "muh higher birthrates and white race", which is disgusting. Varg is the same retard.

In which sense?