I'm voting Trump

I'm voting Trump

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-235731.png (1280x720, 663K)

He shall be known as Donald ‘The Peacemaker’ Trump

MAGA

Trump should win the nobel peace prize

>Donald ‘The Peacemaker’ Trump
Donald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ TrumpDonald ‘The Peacemaker’ Trumpv

nice work boomer. now kiss jewish ass.

Attached: migapede.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I should win the Nobel peace price.

I did it.

All the Americans did was that they turned up at the meeting.

I am really tired of people taking credit for my work.

Trump could have hired me and then he could have claimed it was his achievement.

Everyone in high politics knows that it was my work.

>He shall be known as Donald ‘The Peacemaker’ Trump
Until North Korea reveals it has nukes and actually uses them. All the while, scrutiny of them stopped because Kim was willing to suck Trump penis briefly.

Attached: Trump Kim my button's bigger.jpg (640x640, 149K)

Take your meds

Attached: 1543881311298.png (430x364, 217K)

>I'm voting Trump
Literally just walking across a fucking Border.

Have sex and grow up

>schizo poster incoming

Who would they use them on? South Korea? NK would get glassed immediately by a swarm of high yield ICBMs. San Francisco? Los Angeles? Jow Forums would have a celebration and NK would get glassed. They really can't do shit.

Attached: 1561444754365.jpg (1024x1024, 538K)

>Who would they use them on?
South Korea, Texas in general, and the air base in North Dakota.

Jow Forums won't be able to stop crying for years. America will surrender before any major city is destroyed.

Attached: Best Korea - dildo the American.jpg (600x414, 260K)

i'm not voting Trump

Two dictators get along. Imagine my shock

that's because you're a commie kike fuck

Trump may be a ZogBOT extraordinaire, but props for always nabbing photo left

I was a Democrat, now I'm voting for Trump

Attached: Check em.png (511x312, 289K)

lol blumpf

Nice

Attached: 983719374.jpg (1200x628, 42K)

let me guess, not tulsi either, probably some neocon jew
get fucked kike

but drumpfy likes commie kike fucks

Im moving to the US to vote trum - oh wait - I have to pay money and wait months for a visa to the US, which I probably won’t get, while hundreds of thousands of beaners cross into your country illegally every year with the support of about most of the Democratic Party.

Voting trump won’t help you now, faggots. Only war and hell will help save you. God hasn’t blessed your country for almost a century

>¡BETO!

Attached: Cowabunga_dudes.jpg (815x582, 41K)

Nah, they can't reach anything but the edge of the West Coast. Actually, their re entry vehicle has not even survived the tests they have conducted. Regardless, their entire country would be vaporized.

HE JUST WALKED ACROSS THE BORDER. WTF . ARE YOU GUYS MAD?

Anyone with a brain is.

PEACE
PRIZE

>be black president
>win nobel peace prize
I'm sorry did you think these little good goy awards actually account for doing anything?

>Nah, they can't reach anything but the edge of the West Coast. Actually, their re entry vehicle has not even survived the tests they have conducted. Regardless, their entire country would be vaporized.
But they'll use Trump to turn US nukes on America. They can launch from Montana or North Dakota and hit basically anywhere.

Attached: USA nuclear attack.jpg (634x333, 45K)

>>be black president
>>win nobel peace prize
>I'm sorry did you think these little good goy awards actually account for doing anything?
No.

Sweet. We coudl use one to level Portland right about now. Would turn Oregon into a red state to boot.

and get the same prize as Obama?
NO

Your fantasies sure are wild. Trump can launch nukes from his smartphone or under duress? Do you believe your own delusions?

good goy

Attached: 3abe90ae6acc1ab695e67005bfee8a6a10544913af6ee2a70f6c205db72a6658.png (285x372, 13K)

Go to Mexico and hop the border. It's so easy even Beaners can do it.

The only thing you have is a pile of zionist cum. Not an actual functioning brain.