How do trump supporters or people in general feel about trump being so friendly with such a dictatorship country like...

How do trump supporters or people in general feel about trump being so friendly with such a dictatorship country like NK? Not hating on trump but wondering how people feel about it.

Attached: AADDASd.jpg (750x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theauthoritarians.org/why-do-trumps-supporters-stand-by-him-no-matter-what/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am happy, but I hope NK doesn’t fall for multiculturalism and shit.
Also, don’t forget what happened to Gadaffi when he gave up his weapons.
Overall I’m happy.

feels good man

MOON GOT ROOM KEKED

Attached: IMG_20190630_034347.jpg (800x445, 103K)

Shaking hands with people you hate is a politician's job. Trump's job is to do what's best for Americans, which involves not getting into nuclear war.

>muh dictator
>muh human rights
Miss me with those buzz memes. Trump genuinely wants good things to happen to america but he's too weak to effect real changed and he's zogged inside and out. Great guy just another terrible puppet.

> so friendly with such a dictatorship
sanctions are still up, he's "friendly" with Kim like a NY bullshitter would be.

Fpbp. Don't want to see North Korea lose their traditional culture.

>How do trump supporters or people in general feel about trump being so friendly with such a dictatorship country like NK?

GREATEST PREZ IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

Greater than Washington!
Greater than Lincoln!
Greater than FDR!
Greater than Kennedy!
Greater than Reagan!
GREATEST EVER!!!!

Attached: tumps luvs flag.jpg (1024x795, 56K)

I have no problem with it.
World peace is a good goal, IMHO.

Good. Fuck the neocons. I'd like to see better relations with Russia, Iran, and Syria, too.

Best Korea is the last place on Earth imune to faggotry and lib shit. Maybe the great Marshal Kim can guide amerimutts to the path of the righteousness again.

Attached: 36484.jpg (192x192, 15K)

You're implying that SK or the West for that matter, aren't just as authoritarian.

I wont cry if he decides to glass Israel.

who gives a shit. people are only partisan about these sort of things. Trump's treating another world leader with respect, who gives a shit. if Kim Jong Un wants to run North Korea like a prison who gives a fuck.
it's a lot better than using the CIA to topple governments and supply the most insane jihadis with weapons.

for fucks sake not every country has to be a liberal democracy before we speak to them or do business.

>trump being so friendly with such a dictatorship country like NK
Every country is vile, get over yourself.

The left will go insane when they formally end the Korean War.

This!

Haven't they already done that?

I could give two shits about North Korea when were still giving money to Israel

>a historic first in relations between the west and an asian isolationist nation
I think it's great because it makes your vagina sandy.

kek

Attached: 1559551689618.png (645x773, 11K)

>for fucks sake not every country has to be a liberal democracy before we speak to them or do business.
People complain because it's not run by the JewSA, not because it's a dictatorship or whatever

Same as How do Obama supporters or people in general feel about trump being so friendly with such a dictatorship country like Iran and Saudi Arabia

It’s fantastic. Kim already developed nuclear capability. Delivery isn’t there but he earned his seat at the table. Trump is giving it to him. World peace especially in nuclear capable nations should be one of the top goals of the human race and Trump has done an tremendous job.

>Canadian accusing of every country being vile

Did your mommy tell you to stop playing so much fortnite? Or do they kill people in Canada for watching American movies too?

>hides behind poverty flag
Get a job.

What a naive fuck Kim is. Opening to the USA will inevitably end up badly for him and for the system that exists in NK.

Personally Im fine with it. Im glad Trump was respectful, and in no means do I like Kim, but Im glad that this is a sign towards peace between the 2 Koreas

Trump supporter here, I believe talks with north korea have been helpful for all of humanity. I believe North korea desires a china like situation where capitalist are allowed but not in control. Kim jun un, will most likely make himself known as their greatest leader of all, from a north korean stand point. The outside world will remember him as the one who made peace on a already ancient conflict.

Attached: IMG_0638.jpg (849x1082, 328K)

>friendly

You're an autist. It's called negotiation.

Have sex.

Trying to break the calcified state of relations with some outside the box maneuvering

NK is a proxy buffer state of China. The negotiations were mandatory to ensure business would run smoothly. That's all.

DPRK is better than israhell

Being hostile didn't open Russia up

Im fine with trump attempting negotiations and being amiable. Better than more pointless war and death. If it was a democrat doing the same thing the news media would be absolutely glowing over it.

Stop projecting you peasant.

the Trump-Kim alliance is the only thing that can stop Yang

>n..no you

North Korea is a fake country. Total disneyland.
Nukes are fake.

Attached: 5ee184.png (411x339, 152K)

Making friends out of enemies should be the goal of a president. I think Trump is doing a good job.

I live in Vancouver bc and make 200k a year. You?

PhD in Math, any job I want, 300k starting.

>anyjob I want

Literally no job, like I said stop projecting. Probably a ghetto white trash or native in Manitoba.

Former Trump supporter here, it’s been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn the past few weeks. But seriously we can’t let him get the nuclear codes

What's the matter grumble bum, are you getting mad at words on a screen?

The Nukes may be fake, the missiles may not even work much, but dont ever forget the mass amount of artillery facing Seoul city. The north korean's are not fool's they have been planning for everything including making a deal with foreign powers. Trump has opened talk up with north korea, yes he used strong arm tactics. But they worked in the end, and here we are today TALKING with eachother not shooting missiles or bullets. The future is bright for north korea for the years to come, the same could be said about america as well as we no longer have the north koreans as enemies, but friends to a degree.

Attached: IMG_0507.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

Holy shit I was right. Going with native. LOL

How do I feel? Hmmm... Well, Hillary would've already escalated us into war or very close to it, and Kim hasn't lobbed a single missile into the Sea of Japan since Trump was elected. So I'm thinking Americans should be happy, North Koreans should be happy, South Koreans should be happy, Japanese should be happy, and even China is happy. Millions if not hundreds of millions of people should be happy.

feels good bro

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x360, 2.37M)

Should've said no missiles since the Singapore summit, but fuck it you get the picture. Peace is better than war and you know who's watching who might feel that same sentiment? Iran. When Trump goes and breaks bread with those mofo's and puts their missleplans on ice, you can just about start carving his face into Rushmore.

>How do trump supporters or people in general feel about trump being so friendly with such a dictatorship country like NK?
They feel great. Trump supporters are typical authoritarians:
theauthoritarians.org/why-do-trumps-supporters-stand-by-him-no-matter-what/

fdr was a pinko

Im a fucking ANARCHO-Capitalist who supports trump fuck off shill BOOMER!

Attached: IMG_0644.jpg (415x381, 53K)

Dont really care desu. We've been friends with worse. Alot of America has really soured on endless war, and any steps toward ending one is usually met positively

Keeps his people in line, I'll give him that. But he's still a dick. Mad respect to both of them right now though, totally swung on every country at the G20 by saying it was only going to be a hand shake.

It's been a ceasefire for a long time
Hence the demilitarized zone

He is the only person who can make peace with NK. He is the only person who can save America from liberalism and the nihilism that always follows.
He has the entire world scared and on edge because they don’t know his game plan, they just know that when he says “America First” he’s not fucking around.
The world forgot that America is the most dominant country the world has ever seen. Trump is gently reminding them.

Attached: image.jpg (480x431, 141K)

Best President Ever brings peace to Best Korea!

I can't wait for brigades of cute DPRK army girls to come help us round up and execute all the MSM journalists. ^_^

Attached: cute.jpg (1120x1584, 278K)

just exposes that everything coming out of yonghap news for the past 20 years has been rubbish

>they just know that when he says “America First” he’s not fucking around.
After Israel of course

Jews created America so you should understand

what's with the memeflag tho?

You need to be diplomatic to get results. If you go in all finger wagging then the other side won't listen.

Oh no he prevented nuclear war and make Best Korea be nice with South Korea it's the end of the world.

Attached: vote_for_me.png (819x791, 419K)

Trump supporters suspect he's trying to get a deal done and make peace somehow, by appealing to Kim's better judgement recently. Independents say whatever and/or don't care. Never-Trump supporters scream on twitter because some neo-kike on FOX or CNN or MSNBC told them to, but mainly just to mask that roller-coaster drop feel in their gut at the possibility of Trump actually solving a problem they wish they a democrat could've solved.

to get people to change you cant just scream obscenities at them, you need carrot and stick. this is why modern leftism will fail, only carrot they think of is money, but man needs respect and compassion more

I doubt north Korea would ever lose their culture. It's ingrained in their children to preserve their culture from nursery school. Ironically North Korea is more trad that gook Korea.

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-203537.png (713x377, 394K)

>Literally Hitler
>Not a dictator

Watching all the blue checkmarks seething over Trump not starting a nuclear holocaust has been hilarious.

Attached: 733723C2-741C-4DF9-BBFD-961673ADF215.jpg (226x225, 6K)

Remember when Libtards were rooting for Trump to fail and get embarrassed by Kim two years ago?

Digits and content don’t lie, fren! Truth!

I want to dump Israel and KSA and make Best Korea our most important ally.

Attached: 7F3B7044-C11D-45A0-B5D8-E0E63F5CD1E4.jpg (750x1026, 501K)

People shittalk about trump but if we summarize everything he didn't commit a single war. In Syria they shoot some military base that no-one used for a check list and fucked off, in Iran they just threatened a little and fucked off (because it's obvious that everything was just Saudi provocation), in NK they are trying to make a peace treaty.
Name me the last president who didnt make a war happen, I dare you

lol, haven’t most writers been fags?

by not being retarded and understanding having good relations with previously hostile countries is a good thing so there isn't conflict

Kim looks genuinely happy. Like "Holy shit I may get to leave this godforsaken place and not get murdered by my military" kind of happy.

Attached: Trump-sama -.jpg (3964x2643, 2.28M)

Its not like Kim took power with a military coup and started killing random civilians, if he wants to change his country he needs help and im glad Trump is trying to help.

I don't give a shit what other countries do internally.

Kim would be retarded if he gave up his weapons. Bolton/Neocon/Hillbot deepstate would Ghadaffi him in a second.

>I love Communist societies, they work!
>F-fuck North K-k-korea though, TV man said they're bad!

No difference between NK and Cuba, other than NK being a modernized country free of niggers.

Lmao fucking red pilled as hell. When are we moving to the DPRK?

As long as they keep our women in line... fuck them.

Photoshopped. Such a poor picture. Why do you make sucj lies?

They are batshit bonkers and dirtpoor. He could just sign a deal and decreased the tensions a bit. Whats the end goal here? Normal relations with NK?

(He goes home and one tweet later its over kek...)

Im confused.

Attached: 1409251017997.jpg (300x450, 30K)

Yes, but this is the first time they have been encouraged to write gay propaganda directed at children.