Redpill me on Hispanics

And why they are desperately fleeing their countries to live illegally in the U.S.

Attached: Spic sluts.jpg (1894x2843, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOMZLMAgxlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gibs.

Mexico is poor and torn between narcos, they want money and safety

This! Why work when whitey will pay gibs!

I want to fuck both these bitches

If you had the opportunity to jump 300 years into the future wouldn't you take it?

The one on the right no habla

Better be redpilled on stupid whites. they stick to the insane idea of creating nice countrys (k- strategy of reproduktion) that will be invadet by hordes of r-strategik mongrels from an overpopulated planet. Make white countrys shitholes again to prevent replacement, breed like rabbits, destroy your economy, become violent and subdue your wymen!

Ironically they are helping to ensure this country has no future except as Nuevo Squatemala.

Why do almost all the Spanish and Portuguese countries hate each other

they are the ones making the leap into the future, not us.
Its not much difference than an uncontacted tribe walking into a brazilian city for the first time and getting handed a laptop and buspass.

Because they fucked their country up so badly they need to start over with the U.S.

they want to live out of the state, their countries are not good enough after a time so they look for more gibs
end welfare and you will end the illegal migration

They need to be exterminated

Pretty sure we fucked up their countries first putting Dictators so that the Russians couldn't spread their ideology and create a bunch of communist countries south of our borders during the Cold War...

Last time I left the US we did a two week grocery shopping that came out to about $400.00. Produce are costing the same. But salaries don’t move. Too many legislations.

Bro they've always been fucked up. The only difference now is that they know they're allowed to enter the US without getting shot.

Yeah, cause the countries south of your borders that did become communist turned out so well in comparison…

Jews did that.

Belgium lets see, you guys are the biggest cucks in Europe, didn't the Germans roll through your lands unimpeded during both the World Wars, hell we call the French pussies but you guys, holy fuck. Anyway, enjoy your muslim invasion.

Leave Belgiumbro alone, nigger. Don't defend communism with a confederate flag, faggot.

>we
meme flag

Politicians in blue states offer incentive for them to come and actively encourage it. This is done in order to inflate census counts to gain delegates and other shady shit

>hiding behind a memeflag to throw milquetoast insults
>is a low-key commie
seems about right

colonized by the spaniards and portuguese, hispanics share traits with women from those cultures i.e. at exactly 36 years and 7 months of age they expand like a balloon. they also immediately sprout mustaches and a coarse fur coat that joins the navel to the small of the back, both of which resist all attempts at depilation.

they look cute before 16 tho

The redpill is that White Hispanic women are qt and wholesome. That's it.

because they are lazy good for nothing maggots who want to do nothing but use tax dollars of the working class to live for free

>USA backed commie dictators in contra wars.
>El Salvador fucked Guatemala fucked Peru fucked.
>Gangs rule the country.
>Mexico is 1st world compared to these countries
>flee to mexico
>mexico says gtfo
>flee to America
>not saying Mexican cartels dont run the countryside cause they do
>families run from cartels after they threaten to kidnap families for ransom
Cant see why we have an immigration problem

Attached: 1561840794216s.jpg (124x120, 3K)

>300 years into the future
More like 400,000 years... fucking nigs can't even into the wheel in some places.

>Cant see why we have an immigration problem
Yeah, it's America's fault you're subhuman.
>USA backed commie dictators in contra wars.
No they back commie opposition, moron

Attached: mexican filth.jpg (836x1080, 203K)

The right one is a negress.

I agree with hans, top tier and redpilled

Talk to any Mexican that is a legal US citizen and they will tell you that Mexico is hell on earth.

Textbook Hegelian Dialectic.

Create enticement: Welfare
Create Chaos: Drug War Cartels/Fast & Furious

Cause: Swarm at southern border wanting free stuff and fleeing drug cartels.

Endgame: Tax Cows beg for heavier shackles, i.e. wall, National ID, checkpoints.

Thus, prior failed government programs, create crisis that leads to demanding MORE government.

Wash rinse, repeat.

It's simply the truth. The company where I worked for while studying had world-wide subsidiaries, among them some in Middle and South America. The guys who are married to Castizas, Criollo or even full Whites (can't really define it and being polite I won't ask them) made a fairly happy impression to me, kids looked fully White. Just simply normal families with a more classical role-model. Coming from a globohomo city with divorced parents who had unclear gender-roles myself that means something to me.

The beauty of anarcho-capitalism can be seen very well in Mexico

Attached: ancapflag.png (1200x800, 3K)

Their racial average IQ is borderline for a functioning society, that's it.

>Implying letting the commies take over their countries would make their countries better

nigger

How are those pedo rings Belgium? The ones the cops never busted because of Judaism in your government? youtube.com/watch?v=tOMZLMAgxlU

those are niggresses
- t. hispanic

who cares they both can habla my dick

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Jesus christ I want to use all my Jow Forums powers to use my fucking excalibur to stomp this girl against the wall while I suck probably big juici areolas.

Gee, I wonder.

Attached: 1554981260394.png (756x768, 131K)

Still trying to figure out how her body is so nice after 15 kids and 4 gang banger BFs

ding ding this guy get it.
Also the perks of having a US puppet in south america is that they'll let US corps. into said country to rape the natural resources.

I want to see the girl in the blue bikini's vagina.

Kek, they're the ones who are getting blacked now. Their white genes make them natural coal burners.
They listen to negro music and end up getting pimped out. Neta wey.. son porkeria igual como los restos barrones que dejaron los espanoles. Con ustedes imbeciles palidos nunca va salir ese pais de la zanja. Viven con requerdos de gran emperios de los antepasados, que termino cuando llegaron los barbaros.. otherwise known as: (You)

Attached: anon poster.jpg (506x293, 64K)

Because Dominicans

> why they are desperately fleeing their countries to live illegally in the U.S
because you morons give them free shit and in their countries they do not get free shit

yes.

The one on the right carries the African stain. Not strictly Hispanic (amerindian-iberic). I'm sure her white parent had beautiful green eyes, though.

I'm not saying every goblino is pretty, and I'm not saying the Americans shouldn't ethnic-cleanse before new-mexico is not just a state, but: messican cuties (like one in twenty) are on another level while being the most endearingly racist peoples on Earth. They'll eat your white guilt for breakfast.

You meant to say mexicans right?
People here prefer to go to Argentina or Chile just because they think that a higher basic income is better but most end up coming back saying how shitty those countries are an how you can buy twice as much here with half the money.

Us gobmint best we always back the (((right))) side. These countries got fucked hard.

Stop importing Mexishits and fulfill your quotas with Cubans. At least those are good at fixing shit.

>messican cuties (like one in twenty) are on another level while being the most endearingly racist peoples on Earth. They'll eat your white guilt for breakfast.
Adding to this, I've met people from Honduras and they all hated niggers. So that's something I guess.

I guess I should've added spitting and lisp sounds to what I said. It appears he doesn't understand neither english nor spanish..

Maybe you should open your borders to all the bastards you left behind. Then you wouldn't have to import so many muslims. It's starting to look like the spain of old.. full of moors

Hispanics hate white people. Want to enslave the white man and want to kill white babies. All of them do

There has always been war between those countries. Their violence is unrivaled in cruelty, as can be evidenced by any cartel torture video on r9k.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 9.34.27 AM.png (1896x1228, 442K)

Spics are parasites.
/thread

I have hispanic family in hispanic land, and I like them very much. But nothing good comes from mass migration, and I agree hispanics have no business being a significant portion of the US. It may be noble and good to see them as parasites. This is a complicated timeline. Every race is beautiful as long as they stay in their land. Except congoids.

Awww, look at little goatfucker trying to play like.

*kike

Because they're incentivised with welfare and know that border enforcement is almost non-existent. You are more likely to get a house and job if you're illegal than if you're a homeless citizen.

Why don't white americans who are the overwhelming majority just fuck the hispanic girls? Just wash them out. Breed latinas and then do it again and again, they would begone in a few generations. Much more doable then washing out blacks.

>american shitting on Belgium for Judaism in its government
?????????????

They are lazy cowards, plain and simple

Historically they did but it's not that easy when there's 100,000 new ones coming in every month.

Yes, just fuck low IQ women... Sounds like a great survival strategy hommie.

They're not as bad as niggers, but they're low IQ, violent, parasitic subhumans too. They're only the 2nd worst race.

True Hispanics are of European descent. Only a small percentage (>10%) of them look like pic-related.

The rest are goblinos. Too much mixed-blood in Central & South America has created so much corruption.

Decades of coalburning has made Dominican Republican & Brazil mutt nations.

Attached: index.jpg (184x275, 8K)

Here's the redpill:

1. Hispanics aren't a race.
2. They're as bad as blacks with regards to welfare but aren't as bad criminally -- that doesn't mean they don't still commit too much crime.

>And why they are desperately fleeing their countries to live illegally in the U.S.
Cause George Soros is funding it

Correction: They're only 2nd worst to niggers. Still bad, though

Attached: 514px-USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.svg.png (514x460, 30K)

You have shitty taste. They're both ugly

can someone post the pic of spic women turning into the size and shape of refrigerator after one kid

This.

They are mutts. One of the right, definitely at least 1/10th nigger

/thread

They're based in the North
> South and South Western US has a tremendous problem when them

>They're only 2nd worst to niggers. Still bad, though

That's why I said not AS bad, but still bad.

Brazil is actually a white supremacist country, all the brown people live in favelas while the oligarchs and politicians are all white presenting.

White american men are stupid and lazy so there's lots of opportunity here

This.

They literally compete for the same resources as niggers!

Brazil isn't white

Attached: article-2592613-1CB3FCE400000578-933_964x667.jpg (964x667, 121K)

Didn't say it was, the oligarchs and politicians are the average pleb.

aren't*

trust me, never trust them, no good winds nor good weddings.

Lmao. Let's see your gf/wife.

Are you not going to escape hell if u have a chance ??

>Maybe you should open your borders to all the bastards you left behind. Then you wouldn't have to import so many muslims.
That's exactly what Vox wanted to do and I'm actually fine with this idea as long as it's not Mexishits we're importing.

Redpill me on meme flags and off topoc threads

righty only for me

That's the funny thing about white supremacy. It's not something brown people run from. It's something they to in droves.

Attached: lmEgdFE.jpg (507x380, 47K)

Why you like goblinas? Are butterface women your type? Shit taste, user.

I think I found the nigger

Attached: hit-the-a-nigger-bhby%u3002-ig-i-miss-the-good-old-days-7487485.png (500x534, 184K)

>Hispanics
Have you ever noticed how Spanish and Greek speaking people seem to speak 4 times as fast as normal people? That's because the words in their language are so void of meaning that they have to say 4 times the amount of syllables to convey the same meaning as any Western language would.

Bring back Nationalism.

Anyone crossing our borders illegally should be shot!

Central & South America is the shithole it is today because of all the race mixing

>No women
>No children

Yeah... tell me how are they refugees ?

They're both ugly

The one on the right

Attached: Capture.png (610x357, 340K)

Bring back Isolationism & Nationalism.

Anyone crossing our borders illegally should be shot!