Real talk, why are whitebois such pussies? Is there a scientific reason for it or is it just a mystery?

Real talk, why are whitebois such pussies? Is there a scientific reason for it or is it just a mystery?

Attached: Whiteguys (1).png (720x404, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Z35HPFr52I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol whats up, paki?

Attached: 1556767016704.png (249x243, 46K)

He could be a nig nog too

nah, I know this user. He's a Paki

The only people I'm afraid of are white government stooges.

The real mystery is the psychology involved in one such as yourself, thinking it is in any way fulfilling, going to an anonymous forum solely to spout inflammatory nonsense and piss off everyone else.

nigger animals should not be given keyboards.

yes they are raised wy white women. white women should be use as cum dumper not mother, they are terrible at it

The current generation of whites are pussies. You wouldn't dare be saying that under the time of the British Empire Imran.

Hello, low self-esteem faggot. Please troll this shit on /b/, where it belongs. Thank you, and die in a fire. (If this (you) gives you hope to life, then I'm sorry to contribute to your pathetic existence.)

Attached: 1561781236030.png (500x466, 77K)

All i want to do is kill, but society is too civilized- i shall wait till you destabilize - then i shall kill, rape and murder.. just as everyone says the white man does. If that is my nature i must fulfill my role. The day will come and no one will understand why it came; but scream not the ashes of a dead society

Because its only brown people who attack you for no reason. And in most western nations its basically illegal to defend yourself, doubly illegal if they're brown. Almost all of the people in prison here are non whites. In all white towns the police have run out of things to do.

Just the other day I had a drunk Maori try and start a fight with me on the bus. Why wouldn't you be apprehensive around brown?

Attached: 1561252122679.jpg (1080x1238, 163K)

Yes, we are terrified that the rest of the world will replace us and abuse us and our system we built and maintain.

There is a reason western civilization is altruistic and tolerant to you subhumans. Just look at the last great wars we had.

>Just the other day I had a drunk Maori try and start a fight with me on the bus.
You are an invader on his native land. Go home if you don't like it pigskin pussy.

Do you see how other races behave? Illogical, animalistic, violent. Random acts of thievery and mischief. Open hatred towards white people in all forms of media. That's why we're cautious of other races.

Only the ones in the UK are pussies. Here it's different from other prospects. For one, no one is truly scared. They just don't engage into niggerty or any nigger moments unlike what most of you monkeys do on a daily basis, every waking moment too.

Second, if there is a moment of confrontation. It's usually end-gamed by the provocateur(s) getting shot down like rabid dogs. Ending the nigger moment, but it usually has bias consequences, which is retarded on every level.

3rd. It's not scientifically proven. It's just basic facts from 1 and 2 above mentioned.

4. It's just profit to make money from.

youtu.be/-Z35HPFr52I

Attached: Britanistan.gif (400x224, 3.99M)

Hypocrisy:the post
You have to go back, nigger

Upstate NY white boy here. Fight me faggot. 518 let’s go.

Attached: FAC62AD0-7B40-4667-9B6E-319C6128FF79.jpg (323x327, 21K)

Too busy creating the comforts of the modern world.

Curing diseases. Going to the moon. Free inferior people.

Attached: 1561752840200.jpg (1600x1152, 707K)

If white guys say anything non-positive or look at a non-white person the wrong way, they are labeled racists and fired from their jobs.

You should go out and protest with your fellow Starbucks employees.

Attached: 1536552565302.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Brits invaded my homeland first so I have every right to be here

Some more questions:
Why are all pedophiles white?

Why are all white men closet homosexuals?

I have an hour to spend with you pigskins. Now answer my questions swiftly.

>Brits invaded my homeland first so I have every right to be here
pathetic

Attached: 1545279925529.jpg (812x810, 243K)

>Brits invaded my homeland first so I have every right to be here

I don't know what shithole you come from but chances are the British just indirectly ruled the country via brown tyrants while overseeing unprecedented improvements in literacy, education, health, and economic prosperity. You don't have a right to shit.