Well, her body her choice Jow Forums ?

Well, her body her choice Jow Forums ?

Attached: 23423.jpg (1561x1333, 524K)

unironically true

How could the child grow up to be Russian if he/she doesn't have fetal alcohol syndrome? Seems unfair to single a child out like that.

my civilization my choice

Attached: cilisation and pussy.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

This is how women behave on their own if you don't control them and treat them like literal children.

If you took the smokes and booze from her, she'd absolutely turn into a screaming child, no doubt with some foot stomping and assertions that she is 'grown up' and can poison or kill her baby if she wants to.

This isn't even about having more or fewer rights than men. She has a duty and responsiblity to her child and not only shirks that, but abuses the baby in the process. It's despicable.

She got it from some alcoholic/gopnik/churka, so who the fuck cares?

and then they tell you not to hit woman... fucking smash that bottle on her retarded head

Women do go out of their way to demonstrate that they are unfit to make decisions.

The real question is how much of that is ingrained in our culture? They should try it with female nomads from Mongolia vs British chavs.

This

>if you took smokes and cigarettes from a woman immature enough to do both, period, but especially while pregnant, she might turn into a screaming child
You're actually fucking retarded and full of yourself on top of it. No fucking shit subhumans like her would behave like subhumans.

If it's her body, why does the father have to pay for it? Why is motherhood a choice but fatherhood isn't?

What if the baby is female?

I once saw a pregnant girl who drank and smoked weed and cigarettes. A lot, every day. I considered berating her then pushing her down the stairs. But eventually I realized the kid would be stillborn and thus better off.

Just looking at the photo though, these people were Dutch. It’s probably more ingrained in men through learned interests growing up. Men focus on these activities more than women

Building a hut and fishing isn’t exactly a hard skill to learn or even interpret with 2 hours of trial and error.

Unless you’re saying 2 groups of females, some Mongolians and some British ladies, well then it’ll just show up the British for being laid back because we don’t still live in yerts and eat fermented yak milk mixed with hair.

Attached: nVrg9.jpg (748x960, 87K)

> how much of that is ingrained in our culture
yes user, it's totally culture. There are no common trends of gender differences (e.g. risk aversion, conformity or strength) observable across cultures. It's not the case that men bear the brunt of social productive organisation, while women bear the brunt of reproductive organisation. I mean, if this would be the case we would be able to observe such things on a collective level....

Attached: DyiMNr0.png (574x272, 113K)

People who smoke are all below 80 IQ. Smokers are usually:
Obese (LAZY)
Constantly litter (LAZY)
Can't cook basic meals (LAZY, STUPID)
Can't maintain their house or garden (LAZY)
Can't use birth control (STUPID)

couldn't agree more (source: my ass)

Attached: 67c4ad524ca4f1735fe4c521189c213d.jpg (447x594, 41K)

It's called life experience buddy, you don't need a (((scientific study))) to prove something you can see and hear with your eyes and ears. I've never met a smoker with good habits other than my mother, and she eventually quit so

you do know that "scientific studies" are primarily about communication right, because we can't all quantify your life experience without making you king of the world. I am sure your ego wouldn't mind, but guess what those other 80 IQ all think of themselves as well, and there are never any problems with having people with unquestionable power...

Pic related

Attached: neptune will lose.png (960x715, 698K)

Scientists these days can't quantify reality at all. Please show me some examples of smokers that you know are not slobs. Because I can show you profile after profile of lazy smokers. I can take you to my local town and show you tons of lazy smokers by Periscope or something. I can take you to the next town and show you it again, and again and again and again

Smoking is objectively the habit of the stupid and lazy

darwin evolution at its finest

When only the truth hurts.

Women are the antithesis to order and justice.