So it's settled then: Being English isn't about colour

So it's settled then: Being English isn't about colour.

(In a way they are right - just because you are huwhite doesn't mean you are English.)

Attached: 15064561485724.png (574x513, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZdj_bGKuH0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bloody Poles

>90% of the niggers in London we asked say being English is not about color!
Our last presidential election should've taught you all you need to know about jewsmedia polls.

This is wrong.

*surveys polls same shit

Who did they ask? I remember a tv panel talking about what does ‘being British’ mean and everyone was a nigger. This is most likely something similar.

Paki here.
I agree. We're just taking back what we're owed, and we'll take it back by force is necessary.

Lol nice b8 , you'll be going home someday; once shit kicks off in America , you Urbanite shitskins are done for, economic collapse alone would kill you all off.

Correct. Culture, values and language makes you English. If you are failing at one of them, you are not English.

Turk here.
I love fucking goats, but heard white child slaves in England stink less.
Will be coming over for vacation soon

I'll hook you up. My cousin Abdul does a matchmaking business here.

Amerimutts will embraxe their mutt heritage and live peacefully with blacks and hispanics. The whole "race war" thing is far-right hysteria and is very unlikely to happen.

The UK is a country of immigrants. Same jew line here. Europe has a much better case but kill these jews regardless.

Shitskins can’t be British (or any European for that matter), only African.

Attached: 4BECE720-1A0B-40BD-BC51-DE6AC7ED893B.jpg (491x585, 54K)

If you're not a white man born in England you are not English. Being English doesn't mean holding (((values))) of today. So any nigger that supports anal sodomy on English soil is a proper Brit? Go fuck yourself

>outlaw opposing views
>people suddenly agree with you
Wew lad who would have thought

Attached: stalin.jpg (552x691, 71K)

Attached: cake11.jpg (980x736, 68K)

Ngubu.jpg

>Britons

Can we see a poll among white British people resident in North England, South England and London please? I mention those three areas separately because I notice pollsters do this weird thing were they deliberately avoid sampling the non-urban core areas whenever they can.

"Being English" as it seems to me, can refer to one of two things, or a combination thereof, namely:
>Being culturally English
This is achievable for non-natives, but rarely happens in practice. The Yardie/Roadman/Chav subculture that the majority of the Black and Pakistani youth subscribe to cannot really be described as being English; it is sourced from Jamaican & American gangster culture.
The sad thing is that a large percentage of the White youth also subscribe to this culture, and know nothing of what it is to be English.
>Being ethnically English
By definition, they cannot be a part of the English ethnic group; they are not natively English.

Being English is not about colour, per se, but it is about ethnicity and cultural identity, both of which exclude the majority of "diverse peoples".

youtube.com/watch?v=MZdj_bGKuH0

Wrong, you can still be English and not be born in England, for example the millions of Australians such as myself

Keep believing that, i'd be surprised if shit doesn't just kick off in this country soon, the average man i know in my area is getting mad about diversity following them, goodluck!

You realize how scared the elites in America are of a civil war?

No force is necessary. The British will happily roll over for you. You can even rape their little girls if you want.

Yeah it's genetic, all race mixers and subhumans will be going home, people are getting sick of this retarded country, i see white working class everyday complaining about it.

The civnat redefinition of the word nation is Orwellian.

Attached: etymology of nation.png (544x132, 16K)

Wrong

Attached: ph.jpg (618x338, 12K)

Fairly sure Peter would agree with the 90%, actually.

Even if it wasn't niggers they probably cherrypicked some libshit city faggot and asked those.

If Peter isn't about genetic Europeans being owners of their own countries he should die first.

Its definitely not.

Its about who can get the accent right. You are you are nationality if you have the national accent. That's the golden rule prove me wrong

Attached: 1560552962017.jpg (728x1091, 111K)

I think that nation being synonymous with 'country' and also synonymous with 'ethnic group' made sense when countries were primarily comprised of a single ethnic group.
That they are no longer is precisely why a distinction must be made, so it is clear exactly what one is referring to.
I think the term 'English Natives' could be used to great success, as it cannot be argued against without arousing a great anger in the people when their existence is denied.

>symbolized in sport

Attached: 1426999194855.gif (506x516, 443K)

Jonathan Bowden was the best speaker

>reminder that only >85 IQ NPC's unironically enjoy football and those who dedicate their passion in life to a bunch of nigger millionaires kicking a ball around deserve a firing squad

Attached: 1537880941664.jpg (306x165, 29K)

>I think that nation being synonymous with 'country' and also synonymous with 'ethnic group' made sense when countries were primarily comprised of a single ethnic group.

That isn't how the word was used. For example people talked of "Slavic Nationalism" in the Austro-Hungarian empire even though the slavs did not have their own country and A-H was multi-ethnic.

So what you're telling me is that brits have no idea what constitutes a brit?

>90% of Britons agree: being English isn't about colour
>10% of Britons arrested for hate speech

Globalists have managed to genocide the English nation.
The English people were a ethnic group, with a defined language, culture, history and homeland. The globalists managed to destroy this completely. Partly through mass immigration but mostly through media and propaganda. The Education system and media (especially the BBC) openly pushes revisionist history claiming that England was always multicultural and diverse. I visited the Liverpool Museum yesterday, at least one third of the exhibits were pushing a multicultural revisionist history.
Englishness has been reduced to an address. If you live in the geographic space known as England then you are English. There is no gate keeping, even attempts to demand that immigrants conform to English culture is banned. The English people no longer consider themselves to be a ethnic group.
How can a nation be saved when that nation doesn't even believe they exist?

Attached: ukchan.png (655x742, 316K)

Das fucking rite.

Based Anglo-Saxons.

Attached: 1510389046379.jpg (640x960, 121K)

>just because you are huwhite doesn't mean you are English
The absolute contortion of mental gymnastics.
I r8 8/8 for good b8

Attached: 1559789355190.jpg (900x900, 105K)

Lmao

Attached: Y5WFtXO.png (847x633, 579K)

Attached: huffpo-hillary.jpg (500x298, 106K)

WTF you don't like sportsball?

I prefer other circuses myself...

Attached: 1555995677601.jpg (456x767, 60K)

based

>Rectangles aren't squares therefore squares aren't rectangles.

OP still in preschool confirmed.

Shakespeare was black anyway.

british has never been an ethnic identity but a geopolitical affiliation

And the proposal of Austro-Slavism was to give the Slavs a self-governing national region within Austro-Hungary, which would have been a country (or nation) comprised of a single ethnic group (or nation), would it not?
I don't see how that's fundamentally different from what I'm saying.

Why's that funny? He's ethnically, and to a large extent - culturally, English.

We're talking about being English, though.
An Irishman, a Welshman, or a Scot can be British, only the English can be English.

>he is english
Theres a good chance he is, but theres a good chance he isnt either. Australia is full of irish scots italians and greeks. Thats just counting the europeans.

>british has never been an ethnic identity but a geopolitical affiliation
A British person is a native to the British Isles, meaning they're English, Scottish or Welsh

>18 hundreds
>So, still waiting for that shipment from the british?
>The british?... Oh you mean the pakis and poles.

Attached: 555-come-on-now-33045251.png (500x522, 138K)

It's different because a nation is still a nation even if it cannot rule over itself in the form of a country. The Jewish nation, the Slavic nation, these are still nations even when they did not have nation-states. It would be a a fallacy to say that Serbians under the A-H empire were Austrian, no they were Serbians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century

>We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.

hehe but it was just a hoax goy :^)

I've done multiple ancestry tests and even did one with the guy who helped create the test used by the sites, I group with the English on the fixation index

Attached: Ethnicity.png (804x804, 29K)

I don't think having a small percentage of admixture from another European country excludes him from being English. The strong likelihood is that he's majority English, and he would no doubt be aware of it if he was not.
Now's not the time for that kind of purity-spiraling bullshit.

Native just means born
Half true, half not. Modern english come from the medieval inhabitants of angle land. It also partly a geopolitical affiliation. After all, anyone with a british passport residing on england is technically english.

The welsh and Scottish are the only indigenous ethnicities on the British isles you mentioned, the English are foreign invaders.

Dna tests reference about four generations ago. It says you have a common ancestor with english, not that you are.

>Native just means born
If that were the case then Anglos would be seen as natives in Australia as we were born here and have been for nearly 300 years

I wish it was different but there's no point denying reality. The vast majority consider anyone raised in England to be English. This attitude developed in the 70s and 80s when there were barely any minorities. Now its too late to go back as only about 64% of children in England.are ethnically English.

they are native, they're just not indigenous.

You ARE native australian, it is a political fact.
You can be native english for sure.

>Dna tests reference about four generations ago
They do the autosomal dna of 500 years ago
> It says you have a common ancestor with english, not that you are.
Literally traced over 600 people in my family tree dating back to the 1600's, all from Britain, largely from England

No idea why you're trying so hard to make out that Australians aren't English

*cant be native english*

>90% of Britons agree

-Who agreed to be interviewed (self-selection bias)
-Who gave an answer that they knew wouldn't get them into trouble or be controversial (social desirability bias)
-Probably used non-probability sampling

Here's an interesting true story:
>The Bradley Effect: An African American named Tom Bradley was predicted to win an Los Angeles Governers Race over his white counterpart George Deukmejian based upon massive survey data. Bradley lost, and was only predicted to win because participants desired to appear progressive and tolerant during the survey (University of California, Davis, 2006)

Attached: 49555791_10161149860725577_4011778064697524224_n.jpg (480x352, 24K)

Indigenous means native you retard
I know I am a native Australian because Australia, it's concept, foundation and culture is that of the English, Australia has nothing to do with abos

Attached: Screenshot(52).png (649x328, 13K)

There is still an English ethnicity.

>tfw great-great-great grandfather was a farmer from Northumberland

Non-Englishman b e g o n e.

>64% of children in England are ethnically English.
That is still more than what we have in America, at present.

Youre totally confused.
Your ancestors being english, doesnt mean you are. Australia being a colony of england doesnt meant its english either.
I too am from a goddamn english colony, but i am not english.

Earliest arrival was in 1794, latest one came in the 1920's, as I show I group with the English on the fixation index, I am ethnically English, Australian culture is largely English culture, Australians are English

>Your ancestors being english, doesnt mean you are
Yes, yes it does
>Australia being a colony of england doesnt meant its english either
Yeah, it makes it French, right?
>I too am from a goddamn english colony, but i am not english.
No shit because you're not ethnically English

>it makes it french right
Funny you mention the french, because 1066.
Maybe you are french. Or danish. Or whatever

>Indigenous means native you retard

not in the sense that we're talking. indigenous infers a more ancient lineage than just being native on it's own.
A child of a 1 gen immigrant who is born in a land who lives his whole life as an Australian and knows no other life than that could be considered a native to that land but not indigenous to it.

>Maybe you are french. Or danish. Or whatever
I've done an ancestry test, and as I showed you, I group with the English on the fixation index, I am ethnically English

>Globalists have managed to genocide the English nation.

You are the original globalist you inbred anglo fuck.

He's baiting you user. When push comes to shove Asiatics will give little consideration to the differences between Germanics and Latins, etc. let alone Britons and new world Britons.

Thats because 90% of britons arent white.

I really doubt that, if you go to the east end or up north they are open about how much they hate niggers and pakis

Fuck you burger, you ain't gonna kill us Anglos

>muh dna test
Hopeless. You will selectively pick 600 years as your point of ethnogenesis but not earlier or later because your paper told you so.

I guess i'm part of the 10% that can still clearly identify the enemy. Feel special. :)

Attached: 1519246520650.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

Jave you actually ever met a nigger? I mean a real american nigger from slave stock? The whites can be passified but not the niggers, they will burn this monument to decedence down. I pray for the day.

It's hard to think of a more cucked nation than the UK, not counting Sweden and Canada....

This. England is just getting it's comeuppance for submitting to Jewish rule in WW2.

Sure you are you EDL supporting untermensch

>Briton

What's a Briton? Is it short for metric ton?

Germany.

It should be pointed out "Britons" means it included the opinions of more than just English people.

Well they are right there is no such thing as an Englishman, you will not find any definition of how it looks,what culture has,values and so on.

>what is Rome?

Attached: 1558244598068s.jpg (125x58, 2K)

Wtf is Briton???? I keep thinking Brit ton. Is it metric?

Le 56

Attached: 1545230568124.jpg (500x842, 155K)

It looked bigger when i saved it.

It's another word for British, which means "has British citizenship". This would mean English people, Scottish, Welsh, Nothern Irish and also the various ngubu's that have come in the last 20 years.

Funny Israeli poster for once.

La 10% anglo