IT JUST HAPPENED

HO REE CLAP

Attached: 518ED22F-6171-4747-AABD-575B3ECCE32E.jpg (750x629, 99K)

>first sitting president

No. First president period.

>sitting
what did it mean by this

>h-he's just tricking trump!
damage control

Attached: republicansdone.png (597x597, 194K)

Former Presidents went there?

Lol armistice amd Nobel prize incoming

chanlink poomp eet.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1243x656, 134K)

In office

No, first US president period.

This is good news and all but in all seriousness we cannot let him get the nuclear codes

Bumping for peace and prosperity.

Attached: 1561818908496.jpg (604x482, 18K)

nah i think Carter went after his term for some reason. I think Bill Clinton sent him no joke

mmmh something something zion

Can't fucking people relax for 1 second and think how cool that was.

Nani the fuck

Attached: A948E21B-5A26-4176-BB0E-2346069D6098.jpg (1634x201, 148K)

I went to Reddit since they post shit about Trump 24/7. I wanted to see if they were truly unbiased. Not a single mention of this on the front page. Not on r/politics either. They are hypocrites.

what

They have to wait to get their talking points on how to spin it

Attached: clintonkim460x.jpg (460x276, 53K)

Bill Clinton went there in 2009

Carter and Clinton both went after their presidencies

The thing is Kim could have just said no. The left could have even spun it as "Kim agrees".

Attached: 1561883174069.jpg (646x687, 69K)

If only, all this is for the bag man to try and fool Kim to disarm and leave his country holding a limp twizzler.
They'll no doubt feel where each side stands on the matter..
NK will try to open trade negotiations and get some embargos lifted
Trump will hold that in front of him like a carrot while trying leave their country defenseless.

Kim will dilly-dally and leave Trump with another vague promise. Kim would have to be mentally retarded to disarm.

If it's genuine peace that's sought, trade negotiations will advance while NK is allowed to keep their defenses (and they are defensive no matter what MSM tells you).
Watch what happens, MSM, the establishment, loud dems, neo-cucks, NPC's.. the fucking illuminati, will only care about disarmament. Not about breaking bread and treating them as partners/friends

Attached: the wyte.jpg (712x391, 37K)

there is a post on Jow Forumsworldnews, about 7th item on the first page.

Moon deserves more credit to be honest.. trump could have done this months ago put once again his base slopping up his public relations garbage. You watch all these 'good' things will start coming out to get his 2020 chance.

The servers are lagging tonight
The pending update to their drivers hasn't allowed them to discuss the topic yet

>another nigger who doesn't understand "sitting"

Attached: 1504037339266.gif (675x227, 73K)

>lagging servers
>their drivers

Attached: 1512618477616.gif (400x226, 481K)

Idk boss they look likes they sittin to me

>Nobel prize

Good goy and kike circlejerk star.

I have alot of issues with trump but this is a very beautiful and comforting sight to see. Its good hes doing something at least. foreign policy wise. but unfortunately for us not domestic.

The fact they refuse to ever give the Nobel prize to Trump is proof they don't consider him nearly enough of a good goy to deserve it.

>not domestic
except for the strongest economy and lowest unemployment in the last 60 years of course

Fuck off meme flag

Not going to argue with numerals

If you weren’t twenty years my junior and a complete faggot I’d turkeyslap you in the goddamned face. But we need cockheads like you, even just as cannon fodder. Nothing personnel kid

>Against crossing borders illegally
>Crosses the border illegally.

Crack a monster for me ol' boomer

We will have our revenge on America for this betrayal.

Imagine Kamala doing this, imagine Biden doing this, imagine Bernie doing this.

PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T

Attached: Trump-sama.jpg (3964x2643, 1.43M)

go home president moon

Imagine HILLARY

Attached: 1539100511827.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Time for Pearl Harbor 2nd Try

Attached: kuro.jpg (580x696, 402K)

We can't have English as our official language due to leftists crying about how it's racist and exclusionary. There are areas of this country where almost no English is spoken because they're not forced to learn it, instead local governments must cater to them by offering official documents in every fucking language they speak.

>That John Woo character on the right

Anyone else who would like to make political capital out of my work without rewarding me?

Jared? I am sure he thought about lying that it was his success.

UK Foreign Ministry? They did lie in the past that something I did was their achievement? Where are the usual liars now?

I will keep an eye on people who come forward claiming it was their achievement.

If you don't give credit, I will take it.

>wow, if I let Kim do anything he wants, he will be nice to me and let me into his country!!
Lmao, it's so fucking easy to play on Trump's ego.

Card-carrying Dem supporter here, what exactly has Trump achieved with North Korea?
They keep making new missiles, conducting tests.
The only thing Trump has done is make tons of concessions in exchange for personal praises from Kim.

How is the ebola infection coming? Sure you do not have long.

>GET OUT OF THE WAY, MOVEMOVE!!

Attached: Csfd-KnUEAAqFrV.jpg (677x456, 184K)

Flag checks out, Jacob. We’re out of hummus

>Carter and Clinton both went after their presidencies.
Yes, after. Not during.

There haven't been any concessions

If they applied Obama standards, Trump would have three Nobel Peace Prizes by now.

Attached: free-nobel-prize.jpg (604x453, 48K)

No more missiles over Japan. Show your flag kike.

underfuckingrated

Attached: avin a laff.jpg (720x366, 53K)

Sitting
You dumbass

so roneree

>See this post on BBC
>The article just explains why this is stupid and Trump is wasting time and he's a bad person

God damn, it never stops

I didn't know it was that bad in the U.S.
According to demographics there will be more native spanish speakers than english speakers by the year 2030, does it mean the official language will be changed to spanish?

Attached: 5500.jpg (417x417, 42K)

No. Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama all went to the DMZ during their presidency. But Trump is the first to actually be in north korea.