Canada vs Australia

All Jow Forums rivalries aside, which is the better country to live in and why? It's not difficult for an Australian to emigrate to Canada and vice versa.

Attached: 1415210948php3C5lS0.jpg (600x400, 31K)

All jokes and shitposting aside?
>living somewhere cold
Fuck that

Attached: 20896529566_08f980512d.jpg (500x333, 78K)

Fuck off were full, cunt

Australia

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 9K)

pro tip
you're living in it
unless Canada has 100mbs internet, then i'd be on the fence

Attached: 1546654627685 (2).jpg (500x450, 30K)

En français svp.

F

Is this even a serious question?
I don't think you can claim that you are full when noone wants to live in Canada except money laundering Chinese.

Our cellphone datacan do over that you peasents, our fiber does twice that.

based

My mum was born in Australia.
Should i move in with my nan?

post your speedtest right now
i don't believe you

If I catch you leaving the great white North I'll pay some bogan to fuck you up when you get to the airport in ausfailia

USA is #1, everyone else is a nigger.

Aus

but my nan makes great vegemite biscuits
would the bogan still beat me up if i offer him my nanas biscuits?

when you see the in-store prices of bogans you will freak

>which is the better country to live in and why?
we're both shit countries, but Canada is just a little bit more shit

Canada for proximity to 'murica if you have a good job and hobbies that involve having to buy stuff from there.

Aussie if you want to live a generally more sedentary lifestyle.
In either case, try to stay away from both countries' larger cities, and if you need to work in one, then make sure you don't live in chinktown or nigger/boong/coconut town.

You guys still on dial up from what I hear.

Attached: images.jpg (297x170, 8K)

end of financial year mate they got a pretty competitive sale on

You forgot the 'why' part, you depressed, Canadian WORM.

Attached: FXC105213101_high.jpg (650x514, 62K)

Wtf sort of backward country has thier financial year end in the middle of a normal year.

NBN is rolling out right now (supposed to be 100mbps but actually its 46mbps)
our government is genuinely clueless
without nbn you barely get a single mb

>then make sure you don't live in chinktown or nigger/boong/coconut town.
I'd choose chinktown over niggertown any day. at least chinks are civilised.

think about what you've just said

We have more guns and Aussies have more censorship.

Accent and demeanour - Aussies
History - Canada
Climate - Aussies
Natural Beauty- draw. Too varied.
Men- Aussies
Women - Quebec
Military - both shit. Canada historically. Aussies today.
Resources - Canada
Banter and balls - Aussies of course
Housing and Property - China
Orwellian laws - draw
Access to Guns - slight nod to Canada
Sports - Aussies (inb4 muh hockey)

I’d say we are feminine Australia these days. Or a gay New Zealand.

A based one.

There is no rivalry. They're cunts and we're mad cunts.

Attached: 1493115661398.jpg (316x421, 24K)

One puts immigrants on a prison island the other sucks their dicks and lets them fuck their wives. You tell me.

>Country filled with abos, violent animals, horrible weather and convict Potato Niggers
>County that's cold and filled with Chinks and faggots.
I pick Australia

>Country filled with abos, violent animals, horrible weather and convict Potato Niggers
So Canada?

>I’d say we are feminine Australia these days. Or a gay New Zealand

Speak for yourself poof, I'm a lumberjack by trade.

>Resources - Canada

Tie but i'd say Australia, we are sandpit of asia

>Canada
>Dangerous animals
Lol gaytard.
You have bears and wolves at worst.
Australia has snakes, spiders, box jellyfish, crocs, and emus.

Well, Canada has 50% more population and more land mass. They have a border with the US, so they can visit the USA easily, and they have US timezones. They also have access to the Atlantic Ocean, so a bit closer to Europe. They are older than Australia, they have a longer history. Larger GDP.

However, Canada seems more cucked. They have Quebec, Quebecois seem uncucked but it would be shitty to have a state that has a separate language. It seems the Chinese may have hit Canada harder than Australia in terms of buying up real estate and assets. It seems the border with the US is a double edged sword, because Canada becomes like Pepsi to the US's coke and they seem to always have to appear compatively more cucked than the US because that is their brand. They are susceptible to the worst of American liberalism, where as we are a little bit more removed from it.

Overall, I'd say Australia has a brighter future than Canada. We're more independent overall, less cucked, plenty of good resources to see us into the future.

Canada has some of the most important oil, iron ore, fishing and hydropower industries in the world though.

canada
1. better gun laws, if only slightly
2.colder weather
3.big forests instead of muh desert

Without NBN you would actually have 100 Mb, no problem. When the government took over internet services it meant that private investment dried up. It increased costs and it means internet access will be worse than it would have been, with an overhang lasting many years into the future.

Canada's full of dangerous animals you stupid faggot.
I'd rather deal with everything you posted over a fucking moose, adult cougar or a bear. Moose in particular are fucking frightening, they're aggressive and weigh more than a ton and attack people for no reason, they're pretty much hippo-tier
And we have venomous snakes too.

Leave it to a Burgers to be clueless.

Attached: 1313917347159.jpg (250x355, 26K)

Venomous snakes and spiders*

Eh, they're both good, I'd take either

Our Iron ore built modern China, Melbourne for a short time during the gold rush was the richest city in the world, heck our economy is built on mining now, as for energy we had some of the cheapest energy in the developed world from Coal (which is gone now thanks to greenie push to phase out coal). Canada wins in petrochemicals with Tar Sands, but overall we win.

Canada's iron ore goes to most of the West though.

You have rattlesnakes buddy
Pretty much every burger has those, they're not exactly death on bite.
Fuck the cottonmouths near me are worse.
And complaining about animals is super gay.
Especially Moose and Bears.
I have a bear wander into my backyard weekly.
Stop being such a gaytard and either shoot it or shut up.

I hope a moose rapes your family

Attached: Moose run.webm (800x345, 877K)

Aborginals- Canada’s are somewhat better for what little it’s worth.
Flag - A FUCKING LEAF (Aussies win)
Minorities - draw. Both are awful.
Cities - liberal shits, crime and Asians so a draw.
Dangerous creatures - Aussies by far
Majestic white creatures - Canada
Israeli and mutt servitude - Canada
Beautiful City- Quebec
Environmentalists- CHAD Steve Irwin vs Whiny Pathetic Suzuki. Aussies.
Music - Aussies. We used to be better but also caused drake, Celine and beiber.
Virtue signalling foreign aid cuckoldry - Canada by far
Vegemite vs Maple Syrup. - c’mon.
Hard booze - leafs
Wine - Aussies
Beer - leafs by a hair
National Anthem - Aussies
Mad Lads - Ned Kelly (Aussies)
International reputation- who doesn’t like an Aussie? South Ontarians and Québécois ruin it for us.

We have better gat laws despite everything going on in our politics. Our frigid weather and your desert hellscape are both equally good at keeping rural areas pleasant, but our cities are equally pozzed. I've noticed all of our cities and towns turning brown overnight, I don't know how bad you guys got it. At least your abbos are less uppity.
>t. injun

Attached: 1547542339427.jpg (736x537, 66K)

I just want to go back to being 90+% white.

Attached: IMG_pec3ea.jpg (506x697, 134K)

I have 94.5mbps consistent through HFC, if we were to get 1Gb/s speed you'd be paying $200 a month for unlimited.

Being on the other side on the Earth means shipping Iron ore that far makes it unprofitable compared with more local sources in Europe and North America, hence most of it goes to the slants who are closer, who really want it mind you.

>Dangerous creatures - Aussies by far

I wish this meme would die, I would rather face a Tiger snake that slithers away before you even see it than a fuck huge Grizzly that eats you from the inside out, venom isn't even an issue anymore, most kids have it burned into their heads at a young age not to touch the hairy black spider with fuckoff huge fangs or not to run around in long grass, and even then literally no one has died from Funnel Webs since like the 80s thanks to antivenom, meanwhile in Canada you could be hiking and minding your own business and suddenly there is the sound of a boulder behind the scrub and a grizzly is there killing you in one swipe.

i'd pay that
imagine the shitposting power

>heat
fuck off

Attached: ehpu.jpg (1148x746, 120K)

>Dangerous creatures - Aussies by far'

HAHAHA FUCK OFF why do people keep saying australia has dangerous shit? Aboriginals killed off all our predators 50 000 years ago. Sure we have Crocodiles and Sharks but literally dont go in water and you're fine.

Imagine you're walking through the forest and you come face to face with the apex predator of all wildlife in your country.

In Canada it's literally a 200kg death machine and in Australia it's a metre long brown tube

Canada. BC in particular.

Australia is %90 desert wasteland, poisonous animals, too fucking hot.

Attached: bc.jpg (1600x1067, 666K)

Oh and also AU is noguns. It's no-contest.

Nah you're trash and just got lucky there were two european wars last century

>Suzuki
He slept with his grad students

Canzuk when?

>Piss off Australians with this one easy trick!

Attached: Dominion Arms Grizzly.jpg (930x430, 20K)

Are you kidding, this place is getting over run by shit skins and chinky chong's only cause PM faggot made it a priority to reduce immigration from Europe and boost it from Asia and mid east, I meet euros all the time that want to move here permanently, I dont know why tho, Europe has so much more history...

says the person who is compelled to use a trannies correct pronouns.

I feel ya, I once thought the solution was just to keep moving north but they will keep following us no matter where we go

>Queue Aussie seething

Attached: IMG_20190630_055940.jpg (1944x2592, 622K)

I really need to get an M1

Attached: 1335234499061.jpg (1024x768, 689K)

Oh brother those colonial feels.
What could have been.

Attached: gw55.gif (498x345, 250K)

Rural Canada is great. The cities are full of chinks and pakis

canada hasn't lost a war to loons at least

Attached: bogan.jpg (1148x746, 110K)

that looks fucking gay

>fake resin shit
>horrible paint job instead of metal bluing or gun metal finish

>Not liking the beaverbarf furniture
Pleb.
What next? Are you going to bash case hardening?

Attached: color case hardened steel.jpg (1000x662, 169K)

>BC

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Attached: 1480891432107.jpg (2048x1644, 452K)

Are you retarded? That is blued you useless noguns prick.

So it's you fags who are to blame for the chinks?

Australia has warmer climate, Canada gets all four seasons and doesn't get insanely hot during summer but some places can have absolutely brutal winters.

Australia has way better cell data prices, but shit home internet, while Canada has absolute shit tier data prices, and mediocre home internet prices.

Canada closer to America/ Western Europe, Australia closer to tropics.

yea dark blued paint LMAO

he's right, also forgot to mention we're full

Attached: hare.jpg (838x628, 136K)

>applying paint to moving parts

Why do noguns always think they can talk on the topic of guns? The only guns you're qualified to speak about are airshit.

Attached: m805b1-m4-cqb-electric-airsoft-bb-machine-gun-black-and-orange-[2]-1036-p.jpg (800x600, 49K)

Bunch of low IQ faggots, vs. A bunch of cucks. Oh gee I dunno OP

Attached: 1556180738634 bait_wth.png (360x361, 36K)

>A bunch of cucks
I've been wanting to post this webm for quite some time

Attached: oyvey.webm (1280x496, 1.91M)

What the fuck is that old piece of crap gun Ozfag?

Attached: 1553182052823.png (336x326, 138K)

It's not difficult for a Singaporean to emigrate to both Australia and Canada.

Attached: 1480283123925.jpg (750x750, 66K)

Australia, hands down

Some parts of Canada get really fucking hot during summer, my dude.
We're talking swinging from 40 w/ 100% humidity to -40C in half a year.

>military
Canadians literally never have to worry about an invasion given who is below them.

i'm an expert on the topic actually i shot my cum good into your mum with me ol trouser gun, now how do you like them maples

200kg? That’s a black bear and those are pretty skittish. Brown bears start weighing in at like 350kg. Polars probably start at 450ish.

giant rats everywhere

>given who is below them
yeah mole people are alright

The grizzly/polar bear hybrids are fucking horrifying.

0/10 editing job at plastering Finnish text at the beginning, and the God Morgon brand is actually Swedish, so this is actually ironically funny. Nice try though, looks like I mixed up low IQ and cuck around. Can't even expect a Canadian to see low effort shitty meme edits or did you make this one yourself and think it passes for actual bait?

Attached: 1556905681606 08C42DA5-EDBD-4454-8518-F58F4E6FC156.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Too many venomous snakes and jellyfish in Australia. No thanks

Those are banned here too, can’t buy them unless you have a full gun loicense.

pls stay away

This

>Coping this hard

Attached: Capture.jpg (1022x900, 123K)

wew

I had to go to moneymart with one of my tenants with her welfare cheque to make sure she paid rent and her back rent.
I'm watching these niggers and muslims in line ahead of her.
They where literally cashing their welfare cheques and then taking the money and wiring it back to their countries via money orders.
WTF is that? Moneymart just does that no questions asked and no reporting it....
My fucking blood boils when I think about it, 43% of my wages go into taxes and they fucking do this and nothing is being done about it. It's no wonder they live 15 people to a three bedroom place, they are fucking scamming us.
That is why they want to live in a country like ours where winter is 9 month of the year, we're a fucking cash cow.
anyway, once to many of them are here there will be no more welfare because there will be no one left to pay taxes.

Attached: 1540638113897.jpg (373x527, 54K)

I’m at my cottage for the long weekend... there was a small town party happening in the adjacent town on my drive up. Saw a heartwarming amount of young white families. Cities are imported cancer.

Beautiful land is plentiful in rural BC

Attached: ComeHome.png (1592x699, 1.54M)