Heading off to the NYC Gay Pride March today. Anything I should prepare for or bring just in case?

Heading off to the NYC Gay Pride March today. Anything I should prepare for or bring just in case?

Attached: nyc-pride-parade.jpg (864x520, 182K)

Aids

Rolaids

Bring a butthole lock

aids

Coke

Stink bombs.

Lots and lots of hand sanitizer and Lysol.
Possibly a full body wetsuit.

>NYC Gay Pride March
imagine the smell

A dildo with embedded razorblades. Then just leave it on the sidewalk for some faggot to pick up like it’s a free piece of candy.

Some people started early in NYC. When I was riding home on Friday there were no less than four dudes in the same car wearing booty shorts with shaved legs and pride flags on their shirts..... so brave

Attached: D9E1E6E6-D5FC-4600-8CC7-52587468409E.jpg (256x292, 9K)

Or go wearing a full hazmat suit.

A camera. Bonus points if you can catch them pimping out kids.

Completely ineffective
they like the smell of ass

Fpbp

Make sure you bring enough ammo, your play list is on point, and you have additional streams going so if the primary stream gets cut we can keep watching.
Oh, and remember to subscribe to pewdiepie.

a dodge charger

Bring a hazmat suit so you don't catch aids from such a large gathering of fags

Fckn american faggots

Raincoat

Based kiwi.

Powerful

Stink bombs arent needed at a pride rally, they automatically generate their own willingly.

A camera so you can take pics of adults molesting kids and stare at them everyday so that you remember what pride is actually about
Some PrEP
A pen and paper to write your will after you contract aids

(((We have someone to thank for all this progression)))

Disgusting

this

Europeans and americans should to convert islam or they will die

Wear this. See how long before someone gets triggered.

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-084033_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1078x1425, 196K)

Im russian muslim from Dagestan. Not fckn cowardly russian cuckold slav

Remember all they wanted to do was get married, the slippery slope isn’t real guys. R-right gu-guys??

Casual fisting

Penicillin

>mfw Islam was right all along

Attached: 1561791463376.png (497x407, 172K)

I still can't believe they were able to push that narrative, and it worked.

Napalm

As I was leaving friday night I passed by the Christopher Street stop (by NYU and Stonewall - AKA aids groundzero) 12 flaming gays got in wearing rainbow bowties and short shorts and started singing whitney houston at the top of their lungs. There were literally young children there and they were holding hands and kissing. I swear to god this city is like a homo dystopia. Moving to Montana when I retire in 30 years.

>waiting 30 years to move somewhere nice and be happy
user why?

It’s because they know no one will start a civil war over it. It’s as if they keep pushing to see how much they can get before you snap and it never stops meanwhile if you do stand up against it you’re labeled every word in the book. Start stocking up for war, it has to be that way

Your Talmud

Cyanide pills. for you and your buds

Attached: Hazmat suit.jpg (466x543, 17K)

%triforce

our world is cucked

I've lived here my whole life and after graduating, worked here 6 months. I'm ready to leave now. Why the wait

It would be so hilarious to show up like that and just stand in the crowd and watch the whole mess. You would trigger a fag riot.

Camera
Livestream the debauchery so it can be exposed for what really goes on

Attached: 1556857759314.png (540x631, 637K)

an IED

a b*mb

Don’t do that, that’s actual murder

Fuck off jew

This would be hilarious to see walking the street at a pride event. Would drive some leftys crazy

Cocktails
Preferably ones with lots of sodium palmitate and a few mothballs in it, you know, for the burning sensation when it really hits

Please don't come to Montana, or any other western state. You will bring the infection with you.