$128,000 for faggot crosswalks in Dallas Texas

The US is dead
dallasnews.com/news/dallas-city-hall/2019/06/26/dallas-install-lgbtq-themed-rainbow-crosswalks-oak-lawn

Attached: 76353768.png (1343x663, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/taxpayers-paid-for-shrimp-treadmill-study-3321445
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's so great about being a faggot that you need to have an entire month dedicated to them AND pander to them every other second

kek, the mayor of paris do the same shit with public money.

Watch them being ruined by cars after a few weeks and SJWs saying it was a hate crime.

the quietly- living-their-own-life gays hate it too. People who are already well adjusted and simply have same-sex relationships, without making a big deal about it ever. They fucking hate pride month.

Attached: 1539996617912.jpg (583x580, 138K)

They vote left wing.

dallas up to that samo racism.

And I get yelled at for not wanting to pay taxes...

>The US is dead
yup

Those kind of fags don't exist. Hollywood perpetuates the myth of the healthy monogamous homo, but you'll never find one IRL. They are all arrogant, self-destructive perverts who should be excluded from polite society.

Attached: CI9h5OtVAAE-KVq.png (600x510, 124K)

they definitely 100% exist. it's just that they're overshadowed by the flamboyant ones, and the flamboyant faggotry movement is what's been exponentially growing every year

Attached: 1560141175824.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)

There are no good sodomites. Why do you think jews always promote faggot shit in white countries? They know that butt pirates destroy everything they touch.

>$128,000 for faggot crosswalks in Dallas Texas

Attached: 1508184510516.jpg (674x755, 98K)

I hate faggots just as much as you do, but I have to disagree with your point.

obvious corruption
that's the average yearly income for 2 people.
republican fiscal savvy

Oak Lawn is fagsville anyways.

Your taxes at work. Next time you hit a pothole think of those cross walks.
Don’t worry, sport, it’s Texas. People will do so many burn outs on those, they’ll be black smears in a month.

It probably doesn’t cost that much to do that. Just more politicians stealing money while virtue signaling to deflect attention from themselves.

Attached: 4E7A01F7-23A9-4426-A615-4678B4314023.jpg (663x578, 61K)

I don't too K it's a good idea to Fuck with traffic symbols. What happens when some pedestrian gets mown down on one of these and the driver points out that there was no crosswalk as appears in any ministry spec so it's on the pedestrian? Gay or anything, icons are important, more so at auto traffic speed.

You don't notice them but they exist. That's how most were up until past 10 years.

Why does the public sidewalks need rainbows on them? WHYYYYYY

Literally wrong. The only good neighborhoods in big cities, outside sections with mcmantions, are faggot neighborhoods. They take their degeneracy to downtown and keep their neighborhoods nice, safe and clean.

What is it about faggots that makes this shit happen? Why not a puzzle piece crosswalk for downies? Why not an orange crosswalk for multiple sclerosis? What the hell is it about fags?

they were martyred for the cause

Extreme narcissism.

>crime at all time high
>spend money on colored crosswalks

to establish which values the society will move forward with and which groups are most valued.

you secretly love hentai with traps and shota
you think it isn't gay as long as it's not real

Attached: 1561632191845.jpg (468x321, 74K)

nice, now we can cross the Bifröst

It's a shame kids in that city aren't just going to have nice rainbow crosswalk to stay safe on. Instead it has to be tainted with some relation to ass-sex. That rainbow doesn't belong to the fags, their symbol should be a rippling flag of brown turds.

Attached: 1552513139677.png (1350x1334, 1.41M)

you need special epoxy paint for asphalt that can handle being driven and walked on that will wash in the rain, then you factor in the multiple colors which are non standard (safety paint comer sin like yellow and orange)

then you look at the man hours to do multiple coats to soak the asphalt along with closing the intersection, they also likely put security cameras to stop people from spray painting dicks or doing burnouts

meanwhile I'm sure there are bums pan handling and no soup chicken in sight

Kikes have realised that it's impossible to undermine western ideals through logic and argument because everyone can innately see the wholesomeness of a heterosexual family living to Christian ideals, and is innately repulsed by the lust and sodomy that fuels a gay "relationship".
They have realised that the only way therefore to undermine the west is through mass brainwashing, which is what you can see going on around you this month.
Also by getting mad about it you're falling into their infighting trap exactly as they wanted you to - you should reject anything pozzed when it's shoved infront of you but don't get caught up over it. Just continue living your life as normal, showing everyone the beauty of a degenerate free, heterosexual life though example.

I’m actually curious if these are even legal. There are pretty strict laws about how road markings, signs, etc. have to be done. This seems like a safety risk.

Any anons want to write to the mayor and let them know? Or maybe report it to the DOT?

And people say Austin is the gayest state in Texas

THIS

This is why I moved out of Dallas. The city is literally a Fagtown now like SF.

Just go do donuts on it right after it's done.

The plague needs to be stopped.

If it follows similar patterns, then we can expect good things to happen

Attached: 1535228635117.jpg (840x821, 124K)

They do exist, I have a gay friend who dresses and acts like a normal rational person, and that you could not tell if he was homosexual if he didn't straight up tell you, which he never does, he hates pride month and the whole lgbt movement, he sees them as what they are, a bunch of jews trying to profit off of him in one way or another, I was pretty surprised when he told me that he was actually gay

>probably doesn't cost that much
Say ~$200 bucks total for 1 crossing, paint, running the truck, 2-3 guys running the truck and blocking roads/lanes while the work is happening
Comes to about 600 crossings. 4 crossings for every 4 way intersection, 150 or so 4 way crossings in a major metro like dallas, and then throw in 30 or 40 single crossings throughout the city, doesn't seem like too unreasonable a price.
Would have liked to seen a price comparison between prideflag crossings versus regular crossings but it's not like $128,000 to repaint ALL the crossings in dallas is super out of the realm of reasonable

someone should spray paint swastikas all over them in minecraft

i actually though fags want straights to view them as their equal, then why the fuck they do this?

100000 dollars for 7 buckets of paint and 30 minutes of work?

ye i saw one actually. looked normal act normal and no faggy behavior. didnt evenknow he was gay until the end of the semester, and he was just casually talking about he going to a gay club with his boyfriend.

Their greatness has to be overstated as a mechanic to collapse healthy nations and usher in austerity by killing reason and the nuclear family.

Tossing them off buildings is the correct choice.

- a question mark and a cloud.
hahahahaha
when you cant distinguish between "le merchant jew meme" and a fucking cloud.
do these boomers ever go on internet?

Be a damn shame if a bucket of black paint fell off of a truck...

Attached: 1468580228570.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Based, homos fuck off

Oh yes, our border is unsecured and our infrastructure is collapsing but at least we can throw money at faggots and niggers

Attached: E52891FA-7A9B-4579-B5DE-7B6B46A3F43C.jpg (1157x820, 461K)

The symbolism goes deeper than you realize.

A rainbow has 7 colors (seven being the biblical number associated with God) with red on top and violet on the bottom.

The faggot flag has 6 colors (six being the biblical number associated with Lucifer) and they draw it upside down, with violet on top instead of red.

In other words they've literally taken the symbol of Noah's promise to God, flipped it upside down and made it a symbol of sodomy. This is no coincidence.

Attached: man in drag with baby.png (1312x1766, 1.59M)

based, I want to drive all the way to Dallas and do the same

Based Englishman

It’s to help you know where fags cross the street so you can run them down.
t. Ironic homo poster who does not approve of Pride or other pandering to faggots.

Anyone arguing with this can go back.

>$128,000 for faggot crosswalks in Dallas Texas
Is the paint made of unicorn blood and and phoenix feathers? How does it cost so much to paint some damn lines on the road?

Or... you can drive to CDMX and paint the one there

Attached: file.png (651x400, 510K)

Good. Fuck Texas and fuck the niggerloving South.

Attached: AACD3956-F77D-4761-9128-E1C6944FDD48.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

>How does it cost so much to paint some damn lines on the road?
Leftists and neocons jerk off to the idea taxing you and throwing away the money. They spent $3 million dollars watching shrimp run on treadmills.
thoughtco.com/taxpayers-paid-for-shrimp-treadmill-study-3321445

Emotionally blackmailing people into doing so

Fucking based.

>amerimutts

Damn it I just moved to Dallas from California to get away from this faggotry. Maybe I'll accidentally spill a paint can on one of them.

Attached: 1489111037421.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>White/Anglo

I thought most Texan whites are German

It is.

Attached: 488CF50D-B40B-4A1C-B51D-420237F4C841.jpg (393x393, 34K)

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

>some nice crosswalks you got there faggots, would be a shame if something happened to them

>Faggots arguing with this guy when he is 100% right
Go defend aids incubators somewhere else you bunch of trannies.

it's demonic ritual, passive acceptance of demon sodomy from the public means consent for evil

Yeah, hence the “white” in White/Anglo. But there is still a significant portion of Anglos in Texas or was, I guess.

Just run people over on them and then claim you didnt recognize them as crosswalks in those weird colours and thought some punk just made a graffity

Shut up faggot

Please do.

Dallasfag here (not literally, but I live in Dallas)

The area that this is going in is the gayborhood so it's fitting. The mayor is a flaming liberal who if you did report this to them would probably turn that into a campaign ad. Good luck.

Dallas itself I would say is getting more ghetto than gay. It's not like DFW is a shithole or something, we all moved out of Dallas and left the degenerates there. Plano is still conservative as fuck.

Attached: 1561763981099.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Just live outside of Dallas and you'll be fine. The drivers are better too.

Attached: 1561166285332.webm (640x800, 1.81M)

video related, it's your average dallasite

I went to san diego and they do the same thing there, in gay town.
Where all the fags live. If texas is doing that then they're down with queer acceptance.

It's LGTB.
Texas is wants to welcome the gays. Gay rights.

Attached: 1465206517317.jpg (258x245, 19K)

It died in 1965, bucko. This is just a dead horse you're attempting to beat.

objectively, rainbow crosswalks would be easy to spot in inclement weather

Attached: GVKG_-_Mecha-King_Ghidorah's_Capture_Cables_and_Machine_Hand.jpg (1600x1188, 705K)

1,000,000x this. Rainbows were a symbol of beauty and wonder for mankind since pre-history. But now, they're forever associated with degenerates pushing their diseased dicks into the shithole of another man.

Attached: rainbow-hd-13-765851[1].jpg (1600x1000, 191K)

Oak Lawn is basically a fag containment zone. It’s funny because it used to be a nigger ghetto until the rich face moved in. Now the niggers complain about it.

Dallas and San Antonio are containment zones for niggers and spics. Most whites live in suburban districts or in rural areas.

Shitskins elect (D) every time for the gibs, even if the (D) is a cum-guzzling faggot; because they are NPCs. If anything, the niggers are turning gay.

The bums in Dallas are all crack niggers anyway
This.

This literally happened in Tucson. A small cup of paint fell off some poor guys work truck and it splashed the rainbow crosswalk. It was investigated as a hate crime. Also it took about a week for the walk way to be ruined by traffic.

people will be doing burnouts on them and destory them 1st day

Sick. I prefer Dallassholes. And what is it with all the spics and niggers here congregating at convenience stores after dark? Just a massive dark horde of them hanging out in the parking lot, they even brought two bbq pits.

What color they get rid of?

Indigo

CDMX is a degenerate cesspool anyway,that place is literally the "mexican" California.

Dallas always had a slight lefty streak. Not as bad as Austin, though. But that is beginning to change

This. Fags reproduce by touching children

Ironically the niggers will likely do it first. There was a big story about nigs beating-up a nigger tranny in Dallas recently.

Time for a green cloud to appear.

I hate how faggots have co opted the rainbow to only have meaning for faggots and faggotry. Thats their symbol now, you can't not see one without some faggot agenda behind it. Except for natural ones that is.

we should all thanks the west for this. Now even our young generation is being brainwashed by liberal media
i remembered back then there were 2 genders, thats all. Thing started to change from 2000, when ppl learns that there are more than 2 fucking genders, and now we even fucking have LGBTSHCSC community.
if you try to criticize them, you will be labeled as a bad guy
thanks the west for spreading ''enlighten culture''

Bifag here, we do exist but you wouldn't know it because we don't tell everyone our status unless it is relevant and we don't do pride shit.

We already have equality under the law and more, now just like feminism it won t go away because a bunch of pieces of shit don't want to let it go because it makes them feel relevant.

Fuck pride, fuck trannies and fuck the democrats for pushing all of this degenerate shit which is going to cause another pushback and std outbreak.

Attached: WE BELONG.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

Fuck i hate Dallas. They are in financial ruin but let's spend exorbitant amounts of money on faggot rainbow cross walks, and taking down Confederate statues. Their police force is a joke as well. So understaffed and underpaid they can't get decent officers. It's mostly niggers.

Whenever they put up one of these dumb ass crosswalks people start doing burnouts on them.

Attached: 1spmvpcj0g031.jpg (714x960, 70K)

>the government is grooming children in Dallas

nearly moved there recently. didn't know it was that bad.

Attached: 1550430852631.png (597x252, 30K)