What happens in North Carolina?

What happens in North Carolina?

Attached: nc.png (425x400, 52K)

A lot of Interracial sex.

The same things that happen in South Carolina but in the North.

Based and comfiest state

It's a purple state but it has a ton of natural beauty.

SC>NC

Attached: sc.png (362x404, 270K)

On the whole, NC is far more liberal than SC. That is changing in SC as well, though, due to migration from Yankees.

Charlotte is filled with coons and far lefties
Very unbased

We are full.

This. Its a fun game to crowdwatch for coalburners and laugh at their terrible life decisions.

Very cozy state. Most Marines bitch about getting stationed at Camp Lejeune, but I enjoyed it a lot. A lot of beach front property that hasn't been littered with concrete condos like where I live now in the gulf coast.

Great music comes from there.
Archers Of Loaf.
Polvo.
Superchunk.

That's about it.

Tornado's mostly.

>That is changing in SC as well, though, due to migration from Yankees.
Nowadays I see fags and muslims on the streets when I walk through Greenville. I want to go back user.

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (640x480, 31K)

I live in NC. Fucking madhouse of a state. Retarded lefties and niggers everywhere, and inbred rednecks and hicks. Makes me wish someone would nuke us and end this insanity. Also the "Southern Gal" meme isn't real, they're all nigger lovers.

carpet bagging

Meth

So you're saying you can't compete with niggers for white pussy?

not really. Midwest is tornado alley, not east

Apparently Asheville's downtown is a commie leftist university area with the largest group of tranny's outside of major metro cities (SF, etc). Can Assville NC fags confirm? Seems like Asheville would be a white /comfy/ mountain paradise otherwise. Then again, it probably was 10 years ago.

Attached: IMG_7525.jpg (555x553, 83K)

828 here, can confirm.
but believe me, the second you step outside that city you are in gods country.
even the non-whites are some of the most civil/friendly you can find.

Asheville is being overrun by mostly retired boomers but a good number of liberal, craft beer slamming hipsters.

the really bad meth is up in Avery county (about 45 mins west of asheville).

work in Cary but live in rural Durham County.
me and my family/friends like outdoor activities like hunting and fishing. i have a small amount of land and grow veggies and raise chickens for the eggs.

the cities like Durham are a lot better than they used to be. Durham was a ghost town 15 years ago but the Yankees invested in it and it's very modern now. I love going to Durham Bulls games but hate almost everything else.

these are some of my chickens.

White Leghorns. Best egg layers.

Attached: 20190515_165jpg.jpg (1151x1081, 463K)

Yes the lefties have taken over Asheville. Used to be nothing there except the Biltmore Estate but that has all changed. Too artsy.

Shouldn't have to

Born and raised in Durham. Durham is 50% black. I rarely see white females/black men in Durham so the meme is fake and gay.

Its currently being mass colonized by jew Yorkers and new jersey. The state went from quiet small towns to being the #1 spot white liberals are moving to buying up property. House prices have shot up from 40k to about 400k in a lot of places and these yankees always hire other out of staters. It's also where all the blacks in the north are moving to because they cant afford it. It was a bastion against SJW homosexual shit but is now one of the deepest affected. UNC and Charlotte are heavily infested with liberals and communists. Nc will cease to be a Dixie state very soon.

There are still some comfy areas. but im not saying where

Attached: FD9DCC71-A01C-4344-B8B7-377B8D9A9571.jpg (1242x1870, 852K)

-western NC fag here
its stunning. i love it.

Niggers, coal burners, beaners and gentrification
>t
Charlotte

Can confirm. Its filled with tourists, fags, and hobos. But it is ALSO gorgeous and TONS have outdoor things to do.

And Duke University in Durham, a high priced private university full of raging leftists/communists but that seems normal for most colleges in the US these days.

100% true. It was a perfect Appalachian town till about 10 years ago hipsters and Yankees started to buy it up beca8se of some Hollywood movie or something and now they all flock there to act like they're in nature. They are the generic "of course I'll pay 20$ for a coffee my dad pays my rent" privilege assholes.

we have been inundated with illegals in the last 5 years. they are everywhere now but hey you can get a new roof on your house for about $2000 cheaper now. hurr

must have been that Cold Mountain movie.

In the west, leftist hippies and wealthy northeastern (((retirees))) are destroying God's mountain country. In the east, niggers.

Looks comfy, user.
Post garden pics.

Seems like that area Asheville to Knoxville, TN is boomer heaven. Disgusting consumerist boomer tourism. 100% geared to boomers. Wonder what happens in 10 years when Social security, etc.. US dollar collapses. Will be a ghost town.

Attached: 333DC2E5-AD01-40E0-B44F-454F7D49D74B.jpg (540x578, 60K)

I used to spend time out there. Thinking about moving to Murphy or ranger one of these days

dont have any recent ones on my computer. these are my tomato pots from 6 weeks ago. they are huge now and we are getting tomatoes from them.

Attached: tomatoes.jpg (1147x1311, 676K)

Seemed like Asheville was a east coast/Southern Denver. Good clean white folk mountain living, but then got jewed, commied, and blacked (or browned). Wherever there is prosperity, the trifecta will follow.

Attached: 93EB8FA9-379B-4CF2-BCE4-6A4C30767CB5.jpg (824x960, 80K)

Wtf is this way or growing tomates, you just need a bamboo cane, nothing else.

Are these grape tomatoes?
Never seen regular tomatoes grown this way

How you guys even want to fix the black belt beside giving up a part of the country?

I like NC

Attached: 12F61279-357A-41F6-AEF4-974644761E3C.jpg (3024x3024, 1.21M)

Havaara Agreement but with blacks.

Niggers and Yankees who vote (((D))) resulting in illegal mexicans flooding the state by the trainload

This is so God damn true. I love in Greensboro and it’s the mudshark capital of the state.

>western NC fag

You don't have to qualify it with 'fag'. We know everybody in asheville is homosexual

Mountain people and beach people. That's about it. I own a cottage on Kure Beach and drive from New York to vacation from July 1st to August 1st every year. Air b&b out the rest of the year. Profitable property.

Just got back from the outer banks. Its humid and i almost got stung by a stingray. Would go back again.

i put them in pots with good potting mix. the pots have holes in them so they drain in case it rains too much. this is the best method for me. i get huge plants with better yield than if they are in the soil.

no grape tomatoes.

i took this pic a few days ago of some of the first tomatoes. these are celebrity variety, small sweet high yielding fruit.

some of my beef steak tomatoes are 6' tall now. you can see the plants in the back ground

Attached: 201906215.jpg (1107x1535, 347K)

Attached: 1533677740629.jpg (992x744, 70K)

WNC user here... Can confirm Asheville is a cesspool of sin. The 80's and 90's were the hay day there. Bele Chere festival and such....
Now a days it's "craft" (tree bark) beer, and fag festivals.
Long story short. Stay away from NC we're full.

Attached: ash3.jpg (700x509, 75K)

yep. consumerist boomer heaven. If there was actual infrastructure and commerce in asheville instead of tourist gayness it would thrive. but its a total tourist economy

Nothing, stay out

imagine the day that asheville gets hit with gas artillery

ok nc has some faggy game with south carolina where they send their rednecks in to kill people in south carolina and take their houses. they got caught and a batch of them were killed trying to cross state lines after they were outed. all these bodies in woodfield (a neighborhood near richland northeast highschool) of people buried in their own yards mostly black and white people. the boarder was highway connecting to nc was closed down for a time

but that forced a investigation which showed some white power group operating out of nc that was run by democrats to act as a reminder that racist people exist. this cell was at the heart of what had been happening in sc. they then forced nc to do away with its discriminatory housing laws and the nigs came to town. they actually threatened to kill the blacks not realizing blacks dont understand the concept of self preservation. and shit went down. things that were mentioned here like protests and riots. they tried to force segregation of schools and got punished again

nc is more racist than south carolina and that says a whole lot. its like all the inbred rape babies from alanama move to nc. its probably a inbreed rape baby colony

You're thinking of Kansas or Oklahoma, Aquafresh. Think before posting.

they don't call them the cunnilingas for nothing

Raleigh is getting too crowded and expensive

Durham used to be ghetto before it got gentrified

Chapell Hill is Berkley East

Asheville is Portland East

There are still plenty of small town based cities though.

Whores. Whores are raised in Norf Cackallacky then metastasize across the country.

That day can't come soon enough!

Attached: ash2.jpg (769x502, 71K)

Asheville has become a city filled with obnoxious lefties. If you want to visit a comfy mountain town, Boone is better.

Assboro here, someone please nuke us

Unlike most of this site I actually don't hate Muslims, Jews, Spics, Jeets, Chinks, or Nigs but... fuck Yankees so goddamn much. South rises again when?

You dropped your hat, sir

Attached: A2E0AF32-EAB0-401D-A50A-09DE818059D5.jpg (999x999, 140K)

Greensboro used to be really REALLY segregated but now there's hijabs spics and niggers everywhere. It's getting worse every year, and quickly. However, once you leave the cities it's amazing. I want to retire to the mountains.

N A S C A R
N
T R U C K S

Attached: muddin.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>I actually don't hate Nigs

Attached: 1530895529103.jpg (715x289, 38K)

t. Cryptoyank in (((Cary))) who thinks jiffy is cornbread

FUCK LEJEUNE AND FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
t. civilian who had to live next to it for a few years

also are there any Wilmington bros here

most neighborhoods built before 1990 are still majority white and very comfy here

t. Cary user

Attached: IMG_20190502.jpg (4160x3120, 1.63M)

Charlotte needs to be nuked into oblivion, it's ruining the rest of the state

Moving to a farm in SC later this year

>Zimmerman

Asheville is pretty liberal, but people saying it's full on taken over haven't had the displeasure of visiting West Coast enclaves like San Fran, Portland, Seattle. Asheville is, at the very least, a well ordered town, that is very clean and functional, and also very beautiful. Asheville has the distinct privilege of being kept in line by the rest of the surrounding conservative counties and towns

>a well ordered town that's clean and functional.

So you've never been to Asheville I take it?

Attached: ash1.jpg (768x535, 80K)

>Containment Area for Retired Yankees
>Yankees
>(((white)))
Tbqh I do all my shopping in Cary because it's less diverse and the Asian stores are nice.

Cary used to be based but is being invaded by Poos

I live in Monroe, about 30 minutes south of the shithole that is Charlotte. Monroe is over run with Hispanic people and blacks with whites dispersed throughout the countryside. It’s not a terrible place to live but, I can’t help but think how much better it would be if just half the Hispanics were gone.

This is coming from someone who actually likes Hispanic people.

It’s one of those “wannabe” Portland towns like Athens, GA. I am debating buying land in that area though since I can live rurally with a tech job

have you been to H Mart yet?

Attached: Image 2019-06-30 at 11.05.41 AM.png (1406x717, 2.08M)

If half disappeared today, within 10 years they'd have bred enough to replace them. You don't kill half the roaches in your house.

There is a new neighboorhood being built near where I walk my dog with houses going for 400k
80% of the people that have moved in so far are indian or asian

Can confirm. Had relatives in the area I visited as a small child in the late 80s-mid 90s. Later lived there from '08 to '13. It can only be worse now. Weaverville (10 miles North) used to be really nice back in the day, but is now being engulfed by the poz. Leicester and Burnsville are nice. Candler is ok, too.

Looks like Apex

Black Mountain is kinda fucked. A lot of "goddess is alive, magic is afoot" types.

Leftists and Mexicans moved here and destroyed everything. It was great when I was growing up. The culture was the exact opposite of the PC world. If you called someone a "racist" everyone would shame you for being a nigger lover. Old people would eat a candy called nigger toes and everyone would drink moonshine even though it was illegal. Now it's mostly shitskins, faggots, and hippies. Pic related is my hometown. It was beautiful and they destroyed it.

Attached: 56376765.jpg (1600x1000, 433K)

Charlotte is infested with niggers. I’m heading to New Hampshire when I can afford it.

Lived in Burlington for 6 months and got the fuck outta there.

Grew up in Seattle and now live in Asheville. You are full of shit. There are homeless passed out on the sidewalk all over the place.

I thought the area was nice until I saw the street shitters. I’m completely turned off from that area now.

It's a great place to meet Jewish yoga instructors. One in particular might even sell you a used car.

Fuck off we're full.

Attached: 1549130974609.jpg (538x800, 66K)

yes and im counting on it.
land will be so cheap and no one will be around. sounds like heaven

Fucking Pack Square, lol.

Doubt it, Apex is almost as bad as Cary at this point

I hope that one day we'll be able to take Asheville back.

Attached: ash4.jpg (854x482, 62K)

fuck. really?? all this time i looked at that part of the map and thought "whites live here."