As a liberal who hates Trump, I'm having a hard time denying he's a great president. This shit is impressive

As a liberal who hates Trump, I'm having a hard time denying he's a great president. This shit is impressive.

Attached: PicsArt_06-30-10.37.36.png (1440x1333, 1.13M)

It is impressive
Donald Jew Trump is taller than a Korean man

Hate to say it, but I'm a life long Democrat who has to vote for Trump now. Even my family has stopped watching Maddow.

I guess Trump is the man we need for a few more years

>Even my family has stopped watching Maddow
Good for them. Life is better when you don't have a doom and gloom harpy yelling about how horrible things are every second.

On social media, the spin seems to be "what about Warmbier?!"

I guess the U.S. was not supposed to have diplomacy with North Korea again because some retard decided that country would be a great vacation spot and stealing a poster would make a swell souvenir.

#metoo
I will be voting for him this time.

Attached: 1561787587566.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

> great president
> hates Trump

Your IQ is double digits.

why did he take trumps bait aagain

>as a liberal who hated Trump

Opinion discarded

How dare you not bomb North Korea?

>As a liberal

As a liberal you're going to hate who the tv tells you to hate.

>This shit is impressive.
And it's a good thing.
Hopefully we'll be able to get Iran to sit down with us and talk.
Talking is a good thing.

Ahh, soon, like me, you’ll be on the Trump train. I hate Trump during the primaries and now I think he’s the. EST president of the last 40 years.

now you can proceed to be red pilled when the media plays this off as a nothing burger..

its truly historic tho, bigger then getting the Berlin Wall torn down

Trump has one goal, user. Listen well

>world peace fueled by the American Military
>all countries in the world pay the US to keep the peace

Once you understand this simple plan, all of Trump's actions make sense.

Attached: 2017-04-14_22-40-48.jpg (683x384, 59K)

>be trump
>become real estate mogul
>become billionaire
>become tv star
>become movie star
>become wrestler
>get old
>run for president cause why the hell not
>become president
>send half the world into fits of rage without even trying
>visit north fucking korea
>start space force

I think Trump may be planning on sending himself to Mars for shits and giggles

Better to talk than not.
So you all finally get it?
That Trump has a few liberal tendencies?
Do you not look at a persons history?
But he also knows how to create jobs, because he's done it in private life.

What do you expect from a Trump supporter kek

I still hate his stance on social policies, locking up children, being a douchebag on twitter, but I thought he showed restraint with Iran and he's making historic progress with NK. I'm starting to think there's a method to his madness.

Whatever the case may be hes a chicken hawk who hasnt done a damn thing he said he would now people like you are still looking for reasons to gargle his cum.

>locking up children

Look at this faggot still believing photos from 6 years ago are somehow Trump's fault.

As much as I dislike Trump I can agree with this. Very well couldve plunged the whole world into a nuclear winter if he decided to retaliate after the drone got shot down. But its hard to tell, the possibility is always there though.

>sending himself to Mars for shits and giggles
He would live longer because of lower gravity.
So yea, I can see that. Leaving clown world behind,sure.

>locking up children
fuck off, Obama was doing this and you stayed silent? Now you're pissed?

What has he not done? Build the wall? It is being built. He needs Congress to do theirs.

Infact in the first 2 years he fulfilled more campaign promises than any president I remember.

You should definitely still kill yourself though.

He is a dictator palling around with another dictator

Blame the parents who knowingly break the law to come be leeches.

Also why don’t you care about white children who lose job opportunities and become victims of crime thanks to mass shitskin immigration? Maybe it’s because leftist incels don’t have children of their own to worry about.

Life long democrat but now I see that Trump was the best choice for America. He has my vote in 2020.

Attached: 1490035775497.jpg (230x249, 33K)

You clapped when Obama shook hands with Hugo Chavez.

>This shit is impressive.

What, exactly? Two overweight idiots took a short walk.

This is insignificant.

Attached: seahorse.png (700x430, 86K)

why you guys gotta be so mean to our leader

huehuehuebuehueheuheu

No you're the dick tater

Can confirm. A democrat voting for Trump just flew over my home.

Those kids should be grateful they're not being executed. No sympathy for invaders

i really love communism now fellow liberal. Best Korea is the most based country on earth

>t. braindead Democrat who doesnt understand international politics

Attached: democratsIQ.jpg (674x799, 87K)

maybe after another loss the democrats will grow up and stop promising the world open borders and free healthcare for all. maybe, if you are serious about your former party you could call your representatives and ask them kindly to grow up. maybe.

wont happen

Of course there's a fucking method to his madness have you not been watching the 6 gorillion D Chess play put over the last three years?

He’s basically fooled his opponents into believing he’s a bumbling idiot that does stuff without reason. Their hysteria prevents them seeing that Trump repeatedly uses this tactic and they fall for it every damn time.

Attached: 6B37A72B-6A9A-4F9D-8F45-8F6FD7693A69.gif (472x355, 217K)

Nixon got together with China, too. Doesn't mean he isn't a piece of shit

their infatuated stare makes me uncomfortable

The Iranians are stupid not to talk with him. Once he meets with leaders in person diplomacy can happen. He just keeps a destructive circle of advisers around him.