Kamala Harris' ancestors were slave owners

Donald Harris, father:

>My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town)

Attached: harris.jpg (1200x1344, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLcXvgv4FYI
geni.com/people/Tulsi-Gabbard-U-S-Congress/6000000039848422372
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: hello i am huwhite4.jpg (550x550, 119K)

she too ugly to be the president anyways

niggers will literally support someone who directly oppresses them simply because they look more like them. what fucking even

Attached: 1531905519538.jpg (900x900, 58K)

imagine what the average American would do/think if that stupid gash was their president. i think we'd finally see Civil War 2. there's no way ordinary Americans would ever support her

No shit!
Plus she married a Zionist Lawyer!
She is an establishment plant playing the race card off of appearance.

Attached: 二番HARRIS対GABBARD夫比較.png (1600x1223, 1.79M)

Were you not alive for the Obama term?

Ladies and gentleman - your presidents' familial connections to Zion exposed:

Biden 3/3 children married jews btw

Attached: ユダヤ人はアメリカの雲上人だ.png (1599x1522, 2.09M)

here is a clear rundown on Kamala

Attached: KamalaHarris糞女.png (1920x1252, 2.16M)

MUH RAPERATIONS

Seems like hitting those lazy negores was really fatiguing.

They're not the only ones who do that

Attached: bain.jpg (2032x1689, 814K)

that's exactly what I'm referring to: there was full-blown dissent at a HALF-black MALE being president. now imagine what a full-black woman with a neo-liberal voting record would do to public opinion...

p.s. Obama was two terms user

do jews get reincarnated as niggers or something? is that why there's so many of them?

Obama’s ancestors weren’t slave owners though.

Doesn't matter, most of the Democratic candidates as well as Trump are Zionists' puppets

Here is a rundown on the 20

Attached: ((2020dems))4.png (1598x1029, 709K)

there was a youtube clip about kamala harris' lies in the same vein as the one with "hilary lying 13 minutes straight" from 2016, where they had a mashup of her (proven) lies, inconsistencies and self-contradictory remarks. i got it as a recommendation while watching one of jimmy dore's segments on her. can't seem to find it anymore, the g00gle thought police is hard at work. any of you guys know what i'm talking about or have seen it?

Does this mean Kamala Harris is the embodiment of the Blacked meme?

She looks like a bloodsucker no wonder she married a kike.

More like the embodiment of the KIKED meme
because she is married to a fat ass Jew lawyer
and has no kids but his (as a stepmom)
She is literally an Indian/Jamaican mixed kike convert

Speaking of bloodsucker
youtube.com/watch?v=rLcXvgv4FYI

Attached: Kamala_Harris_signing_the_guest_book_at_Yad_Vashem_with_her_husband_Doug24830055418_5323ea6526_h_cro (1200x817, 228K)

thanks user. guess my suspicion about Yang being a good candidate is confirmed. also happy to see the confirmation that Gabbard is an enemy of Zion. what is the U.S. seal next to them meant to indicate. Military? Gabbard, while being military, has railed against the interventionist policies and military-industrial complex

means they are veterans

here is a copypasta on tulsi
I think
Tulsi + Bernie + Yang are all great based lefties
Let's be clear - the establishment of Globalists, Bilderberg/DAVOS, Rockefellers, and Rothschilds are all afraid of Tulsi Gabbard.

The funny thing is that she is multiracial from a multicultural background. And she doesn't even follow an Abrahamic religion.

Based on her website - she is:
Southeast Asian 25.6% (Note that this DNA is often found in Polynesians - not Poos)
French and German 24.6%
Other European Ethnicities
Polynesians

Apparently she took a DNA test - because I found this data:

25.6% Southeast Asian
*24.6% French and German
*21.4% British and Irish
*15% Broadly Northwestern European
*3.8% Broadly Oceanian
*2.5% Eastern European
*2% Iberian
*2% Broadly European
*1.1% Broadly East Asian
*1% Broadly Southern European
*0.8% Unmatched
*0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish (The DNA companies always add residual 0.1-.5% Ashkenazi Jew to all the results so people become less ''antisemitic'.")

Southeast Asian is actually often found in Polynesian peoples' DNA due to all of the trading and migration during the colonial period.

Source: geni.com/people/Tulsi-Gabbard-U-S-Congress/6000000039848422372

Attached: タルシ様の人種.png (2322x898, 3.01M)

Yes, The Democrats was the party of Slave Owners and Segregation. Everyone knows that.

Attached: 1537443380804.jpg (936x624, 102K)