Why is it okay to disciminate between breeds of dogs but not ethnicities of humans?

Why is it okay to disciminate between breeds of dogs but not ethnicities of humans?

Attached: 7e7lol4ox0b01.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKpDc6EnWzU
youtube.com/watch?v=zEoolkhAlIU
blog.dogsbite.org/2019/03/dog-bite-fatality-pit-bulls-kill-owner-bite-quarantine.html
livescience.com/61241-how-often-do-dogs-maul-owners.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because that's racist

They claim that unnatural selective pressures apply to dogs. It's a rubbish and fake argument.
Nobody is allowed to talk about the differences in humans because it leads to conflict

because jews

It isn't

But it IS okay to discriminate against white people?

(OP)
LOVE TO SEE THEM CRUSHED WITH A 2X4 BEFORE THEY GROW UP TO BE VICIOUS PIECES OF SHIT.

Attached: 2x4-inch-western-red-cedar-board.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

This id drown every dog in the OP. Cat chad here.

This. All of the "anti-racist" organizations and lobbying groups are anti-white kikes.

Attached: 42567657.png (1161x566, 77K)

I would love to watch Chinese boiling all the pitbull puppies alive.
Most evil dogs on this Planet. People who own them are subhuman pieces of shit also.

The 2 in the front look like demon spawn

Agreed. No excuse to even breed them

Attached: 8938506.jpg (419x261, 31K)

Why can't chihuahuas be used for police K9 work? Fucking bigots

I haven’t spent enough time around the niggers of dogs to develop this level of hatred for them. Red pill me

You racist fuck. Only white people are a distinctive race that requires discussion, everyone else is a PoC.

>flag
Ayybro, please save the white race from (((them))) and their brown underlings.

Who said it's not okay?

>It is okay to disciminate between breeds of dogs and ethnicities of humans.

Ftfy

You know what would be hilarious? Pouring gasoline on these niggerbulls and lighting them on fire. Fucking pieces of shit.

why is it ok to discriminate between the breeds of humans but not the ethnicities of dogs?

I love reading stories and watching pictures of pittbull owners mauled by their sweet dogs.
It makes me smile with joy that there is at least some justice in nature.
I have zero sympathy for the pittbull owners being mauled by their pittbulls. Fuck both of them.

"Bulldog Turns on Woman Who Rescued Him."
Home surveillance camera captured a woman wrestling with a powerful bulldog that bit down on her arm.
"He was just on a rage and he turned on me,” Sabreena Deen of Hollywood, Florida, told Inside Edition after the attack.
She is now recovering from the near-fatal attack earlier this month.
Deen says she spotted the dog wandering in her neighborhood a month ago, and the animal lover already had a menagerie of a cat, two dogs and birds.
"The dog was very friendly, he was so sweet,” she said.
youtube.com/watch?v=LKpDc6EnWzU

"What Caused 2 Pit Bulls to Kill Their Owner?"
What led two pit bulls to turn on their owner in Virginia?
The body of 22-year-old Bethany Lynn Stephens was discovered a mile from her home where she had taken the dogs for a walk in the woods last week.
youtube.com/watch?v=zEoolkhAlIU

"2019 Dog Bite Fatality: Pit Bulls Attack, Kill Owner While She Visited Her Dogs in Bite Quarantine Facility."
blog.dogsbite.org/2019/03/dog-bite-fatality-pit-bulls-kill-owner-bite-quarantine.html

"Dog-Mauling Death: Why Dogs Turn on Their Owners"
livescience.com/61241-how-often-do-dogs-maul-owners.html

Attached: 1387167803256.png (491x474, 548K)

once pitbulls are illegal to own and breed, should somebody decide to have an illegal breeding operation they’d be set an example of - Allow their pitbulls to go several days without food then throw the beats in the gladiator ring with their criminal owner. This will provide entertainment for people who wish to watch these fools get eaten alive by their own creations, and remind the wise not to fuck around.

This is the end of the thread folks

race and ethnicity arent the same thing tho.
you can be discriminatory towards another ethnicity but not racist.

Attached: 1476960886521.jpg (430x181, 19K)

Attached: purely economic factors.jpg (625x910, 138K)

We are better than animals...

Attached: by-the-numbers.png (1000x1413, 526K)

This. It’s been proven everyday that it’s perfectly ok to discriminate and even attack people because of their ethnicity

You can reason with a human. (Most of the time.)
Try engaging a pitbull in debate next time it's chewing a babies face off.

>unnatural selective pressures
sort of how like we bred niggers to be super niggers during Slavery?

>racist
ethnic groups aren't the same thing as races, you can be an honorary member of the Cherokee tribe but be 100% white

Problems with pitbulls is that most owners are fucking retards who buy pitbulls cause they want to look badass and shieet .
So you take a little pitbull and you are a complete beta, the dog will dominate you and take controll . Pitbull is alpha and it will not let a beta controll him .

kek