Why aren’t the Mexican and Central American immigrants sent to Spain?

First of all, Spain created these people through their horrendous miscegenation. It’s not fair at all that America suffers from Spanish miscegenation.

Second of all, there would be no language problem if they moved to Spain.

Attached: 2C8B8555-E177-49AC-B4D3-ABDFDEBA189E.jpg (4032x3024, 970K)

hello fellow american

stop trolling Sanchez

I have an Irish last name. I don’t have a hideous sounding Spanish last name like you do.

you are a spic

Only Whites or Castizo should be allowed into Spain.

Why should mestizos be allowed into America, but not Spain?

Seriously, it’s Spain’s fault that mestizoes exist.

Did not say that they should be allowed into America

Because Spain is poor

I would rather have a Spanish name than Irish desu

Attached: 03864b065083576a7786efd71b49aeeb.jpg (370x465, 41K)

Mestizas should be allowed in both countries

your country has systematically destabilized Latin America and now it is our fault that you fuck zion pets

Its a simple matter of geography

>your country has systematically destabilized Latin America and now it is our fault fuck you zion pet

I support this wholeheartedly
Make it happen. Take back your "based" bastards ASAP.. for the betterment of mankind -yada-yada-yada.

En serio, llevenselos. Hay tantos mexicanos, brazilieros y chilenos en Jow Forums que se mueren de la gana. Son 'castizos', espanoles, sus hermanos de zangan- de sangre

I would also rather be half Spanish than Japanese cause that means the dad outcompeted a smooth Banderas and not the Hikkimori Shinji

Te lo suplico, vengan a traerlos son blancos, son de ustedes

No shit who wants to be Asian?

Why would you want to bleach modern day Spain? Are you some sort of white supremacy racist?

>son blancos..
they are spics they are not spaniards
it was our problem in 1492 now its yours, enjoy it

Ask them yourself. They're white, because they sure as hell aren't brown.
Give them citizenship. Meme this around spanish kikebook, circulate this on Univisions twitter, make it go viral.. please.
They are yours, Spain is responsible for them

because we have more gibs and more jobs and choose not to enforce laws because
>muh farmers
Although more Salvadorans are trying to go to Spain now, kek
Wish we could give 'em back Puerto Rico desu

Actually, the countries we intervened in successfully, like Chile, Colombia and Panama, are better off, and countries where Communism/soft Communism won are generally worse off (Venezuela, Cuba, Brazil until recently)

Here's something you anglos have no clue about, salvadorans are actually white, rarely do you see one that's dark.. so yes they deserve amnesty in Spain, a pathway to their original citizenship.

Are you fucking retarded?

Offri queste persone a noi.
Ellos podran apprender mucho desde aqui.

Attached: 1561511095585.png (1372x893, 1.94M)

Are you fucking white? You must be judging by your cluelessness

Why would we go to a communist shithole like Spain? Also no white women there

>Why would we go to a communist shithole like Spain?
because you people all love quasi-Communism down there

Because Spain is white, muttland is not.

>actually, the countries (((we))) intervened in successfully, like Chile, Colombia and panama are third world tier, and countries where Communist won are generally same by sanctions we imposed (Venezuela, Cuba, Brazil until recently)
Cope

Attached: 1561591486029.jpg (500x353, 49K)

successfully, like Chile, Colombia and Panama...
are you joking right? i thought you were the most powerful country, but now I know it's a lie.
you can not even fix a Third World country

Do you niggers actually believe that?

Attached: Captura.png (814x528, 218K)

Stfu let him find out on his own.

>mfw you have to take in our mutts
hah, nothing personnel, kid

Attached: 1560012473041.png (195x200, 65K)

this guy knows

Compare to their neighbors.

You really made a mess of things here.. and continue to do so by proxy. Embedded into our lands and people like parasites.
And not one wink of sleep is lost over it. Such is life, I wish europe the same fate.

Attached: 6BT_pk.gif (320x242, 1.51M)

uh didn’t gooks create this problem at the root of it? send em to chinka

Why does Latin America keep voting in quasi-Communist parties then? At best they can oscillate wildly between social-marxism and military dictatorship but the long-run trend is undeniably leftward. Also a majority of the indios you guys send up here vote for the left-most wing of the Democrats for gibs.

You kikes caused that shit, there is noone to blame for the commie scare but muriturds.

Blonde hair and blue eyes. Salvadorans are not white. I live in south Texas and have met every kind of beaner there is

>the US is mean for intervening in Latin America and installing dictatorships but it's also their fault for making Indios vote for leftoids
???

this

Do you know what the CIA is?

>no white women there
>mexican flag

stfu.

Attached: 1551055556535.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Attached: asedfawerfqaergwaerg.jpg (790x890, 144K)

dude is so paranoid he thinks the simple act of the CIA not being involved in something is direct evidence that the CIA planned it. You do realize that in a nation of 300 million people, CIA employs only a few thousand? What resources do they have access to that would allow them to teleport and dominate local politics across the globe?

>seducian a hombres

Attached: 1572843410683.gif (240x181, 521K)

That's because you're a bonehead that can't tell anyone apart. You listen to a language you can't comprehend and your brain goes on autopilot.

This is natural for a low IQ individual like yourself, but if people can tell the difference between someone from china and one from korea based on phonetics, I don't see how hard it would be to tell migrants from south of the border from each other.
Salvadorans generally have white hides, this is something everyone knows but never really thinks about. Because the two legged spaniard disease has latched on deep and the wound seems to be inoperable.

This tb.h. We only go to white countries, specifically the US and Canada, Spain only receives niggers from south America who can't make it to the US.

You are a dumb nigger, I am part mexican and I know people who are 100% mexican and are white. Salvadorans are not white. Maybe the upper class is. I know upper class Ecuadorans that are white. That doesn't mean shit. I know, for example, a Salvadoran chick and she is more indian than most mexicans.

paranoid? your country is responsible for killing its own army to start wars. mexico,cuba,spain,vietnam,..

but hey i am the paranoid here.

>I am part mexican

Nah, you're a spaniard moron than doesn't know shit and stuffs his face with french fries every day

Spain has enough problems without having to worry about turning into a favela shithole. Massive sudaca immigration is destroying it.

The poorer the better. ThAt way it won’t be a giant magnet like Germany for invaders.

Sweet baby Jesus.