Church of England

How can we fix the Anglican Church?
Its disbandment is really the only solution?

Attached: Church of England.png (579x585, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xE7zTYcn3Rw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Utrecht_(Old_Catholic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuing_Anglican_movement?wprov=sfla1
youtu.be/W-K84JAysfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>protestant
>not even once

Attached: spaceGhost.jpg (320x240, 10K)

>Protestant cults
>Scamming Churches of the US
>English (((Church))) founded by a weak seeded man consumed by sin
Degenerate scum burn in hell like Luther.
You're either Catholic or Orthodox

Attached: 1501290850471.png (400x550, 143K)

>women in the pulpit
Ich seriously hope you Angelishmen don’t do this

Forgot pic

Attached: F64B3ED1-B1A8-4A1E-A88E-1F6525F0F663.jpg (224x225, 7K)

once the fourth reich starts we convert every pr*testant faggot into orthodoxy
no exceptions
this shit is disgusting

I'm sure they eat each other out right on the altar, during communion. SO BRAVE!
Going to Hell-EVER MORE BRAVE. Really, faggots are all going to Hell and that's pretty hardcore.

I liebe you

>catholic
>orthodox

The nice thing about Protestantism is yes, we can totally discard the Anglican church hierarchy and replace it with a new one. We are already seeing that in the US, the libcuck church organizations are collapsing and highly conservative ones, like Lutherans - Missouri Synod, Presbyterian Church of America, and Independent Baptist churches growing rapidly.

Attached: 1559833639175.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Wait, the Church of England is a real thing?
I honestly thought that was just a monty python sketch.

All of England is a giant Monty Python sketch.
*cops find little girl being gang raped by shitkins*
>ROIGHT! What's all this then?
>Jolly good. *walks away*

>rando shmucks screams like a lunatic (probably is a lunatic) that he knows the bible better than anyone
>you believe him
Lmao don't forget the mandatory 10% of your income donation to your (((church))), Joe

Attached: 1541563642830.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

The nice thing is, I can read and verify the Bible for myself.

Unlike you, who have to go along with your church's teaching, even if it is obvious satanic bullshit.

That's the really funny thing about you Catholidox. You claim to have invented the bible (you didn't), but then you trash it and contradict it all the time. You also claim to have "tradition" that supersedes the immediate meaning of the Bible. If that's the case, what good is the Bible even for?

Hypocrites and contradictors of your own philosophy, all of you. No wonder you resort to pseudo-worship of dead feet.

Kill all the niggers in them and we're all good.

>the libcuck church organizations are collapsing and highly conservative ones are growing rapidly

Attached: 5464783579496y.gif (500x269, 1.88M)

Like you can read and verify airplane schematics?

>I can verify the bible for myself
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah and I verified in my 24356547th version of the bible that we're all faggots and you should become one too

absolutely based and historypilled.

Anglican Church only exists because Henry VIII wanted some pussy, what did you expect?

>protestants still believe we can't read the bible
>Protestaints can't comprehend Christians had traditions before all the writings for the bible was compiled
>protestants belive random whackos that read the bible and give them 10% of their income
The consumerist Soibois of religion

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

the Bible isn't an airplane schematic, retard

>Yeah and I verified in my 24356547th version of the bible that we're all faggots

Seems legit

>10% of their income

I wouldn't expect a sea mexican to know anything about religion in the US

Also, I wouldn't expect a pasta nigger descended from nigger rape babies to know about the religious landscape in the US.

Do your research faggot, I already gave you church organizations to look up.

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on here?

Don't tell me it's more than 10%?
Does that include the Pastors' 15% tip? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>his (((religion))) has a membership fee

Attached: 1542111193899.gif (540x540, 279K)

it's "relics", Catholics and Orthodox believe that dead saints and other holy people don't decay like normies

go ahead and tell me what you think you are talking about
I believe you have taken a concept from Mormons and applied to all of global Protestantism. Or it is a concept in Filipino Protestantism. Either way, that doesn't look good for your national IQ.

This. Being able to recognize that some things go into the trash is a feature, not a bug

Anglicanism doesn't need fixing. The other churches need fixing in the hopes that they will one day match our liturgy and music.

youtube.com/watch?v=xE7zTYcn3Rw

Attached: Elizabeth_II_greets_NASA_GSFC_employees,_May_8,_2007_edit.jpg (1488x2060, 796K)

>Protestantism
I'll give Luther credit for the "Jews and their lies" but holy fuck this dude left a terrible legacy

Attached: 1552763085402.jpg (627x351, 30K)

>trying to disown Mormons
You can't escape your kin protie.

Are you just blazingly ignorant or are you just retarded?

even from the outside perspective of an atheist, it makes more sense to be a Catholic/Orthodox than a Protestant.
if you're going to believe in a dogma, at least you know there's something that is fixed canon and that you must believe.
if anyone can interpret it according to their desires, perspectives and wills, what's the point of revelation, dogma and ultimate truth?
by disseminating into thousands of different cults, you're basically sending the message that there's no inherent truth to it anyway.

>comparing e few nice pieces of liturgy to literally two thousand years of Catholic culture in all the traditional arts.

His antisemitism became more apparent the more he approached death. Much of his legacy contained none of it. Just saying.

I don't think I'd like the tradition of being sexually abused by a Roman Catholic priest, but to each his own.

There is a fundamental contradiction there though. If you are going to have infallible "interpreters", as both the Catholics and Orthodox claim to be, then that eliminates the need for the Bible entirely. It eliminates the need for Scripture.

>im such an atheist guies
>worships catholics anyway

yeah I regret typing that shit out now

>Just saying.

Just saying, even the new catholic proto-God, EMJ, said that this board's take on Luther is full of shit.

So who shall I believe? EMJ, or Jow Forums catholics?

Attached: roosh.png (636x342, 55K)

Woman priests, what an abomination

Im Catholic but Luther was based, had he been alive today he would have wrote about how the Jews infiltrated the Church and caused this abomination

>Roosh
>Twitter

Attached: Godzilla wut.jpg (198x200, 9K)

its incredible because as a young boy I've been always told that no where in europe "the priests are as strict and violent as in ole' england" but it seems that reality is completely opposite

Attached: 41GcH59esjL.jpg (277x500, 18K)

>if you're going to believe in a dogma, at least you know there's something that is fixed canon and that you must believe.
>canon
>fixed
You realize that the catholic church reserves the right to "elaborate" on dogma at any time. And by that I mean make up new stuff. Here's an example of what happens when they introduce new things. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Utrecht_(Old_Catholic)

>There is a fundamental contradiction there though. If you are going to have infallible "interpreters", as both the Catholics and Orthodox claim to be, then that eliminates the need for the Bible entirely. It eliminates the need for Scripture.
it was the church that compiled the bible and told you which gospels are canon and infallible and which, like the gospel of thomas for example, are apocryphal. you use the church's bible while rejecting the church and its interpretations of the book it compiled
that's your contradiction dumb fuck

Meanwhile your pastor says Jews are God's chosen people and you believe that heresy without question

Convert the monarchy to another form of government, forever severing the tie between the corrupted pozzed church and the state.

yes, but you have to believe an ultimate authority, otherwise what's the point of religion?
and if the authority is literally anyone who can read the bible, then you've just complicated things, not made them simpler.
you've just multiplied the intercessor by millions.

part and parcel innit.

>i know the bible better than the guys who made it

yeah, so it's better to get rid of the bible altogether.
exactly my point.
that doesn't prevent me from enjoying some of the culture, most things we know and enjoy today have had a violent past of some kind.

alright ireland, sit the fuck down and learn some history nun anna never taught you

>it was the church that compiled the bible
No, everyone knew what the Scriptures were. They were easily discernible, because:
> like the gospel of thomas
the gospel of Thomas is easily discernible as different from the rest of the gospels, if you have actually read it. But you havn't, so you don't know that. All the books of the Bible are easy to tell are from the same source. The ones that are not, like Thomas, like the Nag Hammadi shit, are easily discernable as not.
Nobody needed the Emperor to call a meeting to "codify" anything. Just like nobody needs your pope to tell them to let in millions of refugees.

>you use the church's bible
Catholics ignoring history and claiming the Bible (which as written largely by the Apostles) as their own disgust me. No wonder you people worm your way into permitting child rape an homosex in your Vatican.

the religious landscape in america is much better than the UNiting church of leafland, faggot

>he doesn’t know that Queen Elizabeth is Gods true representative on earth
Lmao at ur life pagan

Traditional Catholicism will save white people. We have to remove the modernists and pick up our swords and remove the nonwhites.

>yeah, so it's better to get rid of the bible altogether.
well yes, that is the fundamental problem with Catholics/Orthodox. That is their philosophy, taken to the logical conclusion. You see the massive problem here, from a Christian perspective?

>muh I know sordid details of religious history, therefore Protestantism true, Catholicism false.
you can be completely ignorant of history and still not find any of the claims of both Catholics or Protestants convincing.
I just find Protestantism even less convincing than Catholicism, that's all.
In the same way I find Mormonism even less convincing than any form of Protestantism.

>the religious landscape in america is much better than the UNiting church of leafland, faggot
Are you actually serious? The population of Jew-loving heretical Evangelical "Christians" being brainwashed by Jew infiltrator "pastors" is bigger than the total population of my country, probably by double.

You're "Christians" are brainwashed heretics who believe Israel is rightfully Jewish land and that Jews are Gods chosen. Your "Christians" send millions of their own dollars (not just through taxes, but personal donations and fundraising as well) to Israel, and why? Because the "pastor" said so and youre all to ingorant/stupid to actually read the Bible and see that Jews stand condemned before God and are the Synagogue of Satan.

>All the books of the Bible are easy to tell are from the same source.
they fucking arent you tard. they were written by different apostles scattered in many different locations decades apart.

yes, but my point is both Catholics and Protestants prove, in different ways, that you could do without the Bible anyway.
it's basically the changing interpretation of a single institution as authority, or the changing interpretation of thousands of congregations as authority.
the bible is just an intellectual fetish for most theologians and apologists anyway.

Try reading "On the Jews and Their Lies" by Martin Luther and realize thay you and your fellow "Christians" are brainwashed to love Jews while they laugh at you and believe e you are nothing more than cattle and recoil at even the mentioning of Jesus Christ, as a devil would. You are sick to be supporting these Jews

Meanwhile Catholic Charities (TM) imports millions of Hispanics, the Catholic church changes dogma on a whim, and fuck little boys.

Don't pretend to be on some pedestal, idiot.

>being unable to read
Do I need to spell it out for you? They are all easily discernable as being about Jesus. Thomas is easily discernable as NOT being about Jesus.
Or do you need it spelled out like "poTAYto poTAHto"?

If you can read the Bible for yourself, then why would you go to a Protestant church for some philosemitic pastor to tell you how fags and refugees should disenfranchise you in your own country?

I love it when you argue with a Catholic for an extended period of time, eventually they become like you, barely coherent and falling in on themselves.

here, let me go to a catholic church and hear the same thing. Or an Orthodox church, where they say the exact same thing (source, attended an Antiochian parish).
Don't pretend your apostolic shit is going to get you out of this.

What is incoherent about what I said? Suggesting you read a book? I guess thats a difficult concept for an American to understand

Absorb the very few that are pious. Disregard the dieing corpse that remains as it falls to obscurity.

that's not what source means you fucking ape. source doesn't mean "what something is about". maybe try learning english before you embarass yourself any more.

anyway, your utter failure to comprehend basic English aside, your point is still retarded. not every book written about jesus was included in the new testament, and not everything in the new testament is about jesus. so "hurr durr is it about jesus" is clearly not a good way to judge whether a book is infallible gospel or apocryphal.

there's actually a good book about the Israel question in the US since the 17th century, but I don't remember the author or the name of te book.
it basically shows how that obsession with Zion started spreading among Americans way before there was an Israel lobby in the US.

Protestants are satanists. I'm talking in a general sense.

Well you are Brazilian so tgis doesn't apply to you but I would say to any Britbongs out there that once your homeland would/was to be considered within Orthodoxy so I would say that if you(Bongs) don't want this type of shit go to an Orthodox church and try and bring back the Ancient Celtic Orthodoxy that once was.

Amen. I grew up in Protestantism but have found my way to Orthodoxy.

Friend we are willing to work with Protestants but you always act as though we are stupid and dumb without going into our churches nor witnessing our liturgy.

Now you need to take the last step towards the Truth and become Catholic.

>The nice thing is, I can read and verify the Bible for myself.
Lel

>Unlike you, who have to go along with your church's teaching, even if it is obvious satanic bullshit.
Found the Baptist. Also Sola Scriptura and Sola Fide aren't found in the Bible so by your own logic you are trying to follow an unwritten(in the bible) tradion.

This.

>tfw a random debate on religion in Jow Forums is better than any debate in the apologist/atheist communities on youtube, who make a living out of this.

They also seem to think that Orthodox are against KJV. Listen Protties I personally like KJV most out of my bibles I read.

>The nice thing is, I can read and verify the Bible for myself.
Sola Scriptura was a mistake.

Anglicans are nothing more than a dinosaur, their sect is on the verge of extinction. I think the best course of action would be to completely reform the Catholic church, starting with getting rid of Vatican II. It could be quite useful for preserving both ethnic groups and society.
>Meanwhile Catholic Charities (TM) imports millions of Hispanics
Uh, aside from this being blatantly false, I like how you're ignoring all of the protestant churches/charities which bring Somali niggers to the U.S.
>the Catholic church changes dogma on a whim
I don't believe that you know what "on a whim" means.
>and fuck little boys
Luckily protestants do this too, but (amazingly) this doesn't mean protestants support raping children.

You are so dumb and arrogant that you don't even know what it is that you don't know. You deserve to be bullied.

Sorry Italian bro I won't become Roman Catholic but I have no issue with Roman Catholics and think we can become closer as churches because we are like two brothers who have butted heads in the past but we still share our true love of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Proties are the most brainwashed people out there. While the Orthodox and Catholic churches produced scholars and contemplated the meanings of religious texts proties have regressed to:
>creationist
>flat eathers
>various cults

At this point being ecumenical is important but this retard is out of the club

If you don't beilieve in Creationism, you're not a true Christian. You've falled for 19th century atheist propaganda that man came from a fish, which came from a single cell, which came from a meteorite, which came from an explosion that happened billion of years ago because no reason whatsoever and it created itself out of nothing.
If you really believe Creatonism is wrong. You don't have true faith.

ultimate state of Christianity

You fix Christianity by converting to Neoplatonism

Attached: E10C6D8A-1E79-469C-BD01-A08875819C89.jpg (235x244, 17K)

>Ancient Celtic Orthodoxy
Again with this meme. British clergy were always part of the Latin Church, and their rites were Latin as well as Mozarabic rights in Spain are also Latin. The Patriarch of the West (the Pope), was the spiritual leader of them. Next thing you will say that the Visigothic Kingdom was also Orthodox right?
I'm quite fine with the Orthodox but please, stop this meme bullshit.

>Mozarabic rites***

That is the common problem with state churches, they can be only as based as the secular society around them is since their existence is dependent on taxes and state gibs.
Lutheran church of Finland is pretty much in the same state, that's made even worse by the way they try to desperately get more members by being even more liberal while tragicomically not realizing that people fuck off because they don't believe in god, not because church would be "too conservative".

I believe God guided the path, it's not right to assume ancient people could properly comprehend the machinations of creation and put it in writing

There's already a solution in place, "Continuing Anglicanism"

Wiki:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuing_Anglican_movement?wprov=sfla1

Example church:
youtu.be/W-K84JAysfI

Even better than that is to reject the remaining fragments of popery and become Baptist like Spurgeon

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-124218_Wikipedia.jpg (1080x1969, 1007K)

I actually do like some argumentation of Creationists but nonetheless you are correct in that the more time goes on the more Protestants change their "faith" to fit with the modern world. They need to convert to better Christian sects and stop trying to mix things that don't belong together. Also women priests are not Christian and should be called Proestesses.

Gay.

Take it down, bois

Based and reformation pilled

Come talk theology with us at 8ch /christianity/

Attached: Luther_meme_0.png (1845x1080, 1.04M)

The kowledge was given to them by God.
Trying to appease darwinism with traditional creationism church teaching is wrong and it will lead you into error. It's pushed by liberal fake catholics who have been subverted by jewish teachings.

My understanding is that before the Anglo-Saxon Pagan takeover that the Churches within the British Isles(England) were in closer communication with the East and not the West. Is there any books on the subject you suggest that shed more light on this in case I have disinfo?

God I hate ugly women.

oh no, it's spreading to Catholics now.
fuck's sake.

Does 8ch /christianity/ know that Luther said he was inspired by the Devil? He used to throw feces at the wall and that he hanged himself?

I don't know any English books but literally the Christianization of the British islands started by Pope Gregory I. The Latin Church has many different rites, not only the Roman Rite.

Hey did you know Martin Luther agreed with Roman Catholics and Orthodoxy on that Mary was a virgin thoughout her whole life. Funny how you Protties seem to forget how Protestanism used to be.

The position of the Catholic church has always been that God created Earth, the Universe, man and animals. That's been the case for 1800 years. Scienctific evidence also proves that creationism makes more sense than darwinism or any other fake theory you can come up with. There are no scientific data that show anything about the Big Bang or Evolution is right. Most biologists, mathematicians, physicists and biologists agree that evolution is a joke and that the theory of the Big Bang doesnt make sense, that's why they come up with a different variation every 10 years. Now its multi-verse.