Jow Forums, I have to admit something I'm ashamed to admit elsewhere: I've been pro-LGBTQ my entire life...

Jow Forums, I have to admit something I'm ashamed to admit elsewhere: I've been pro-LGBTQ my entire life. In high school I attended pride marches well before gay marriage was on the radar. Yet I can't fucking stand what the movement has become, to the point I get sick when I see a rainbow flag.

In the last two years the movement that used to be about leaving adults the fuck alone has become entirely about:
>drag queens hanging out with little kiddos
>fingerwagging over normies not adopting non-binary pronouns
>"destigmatizing" AIDS
>chicks with dicks in women's sports
>"dragkids" and various pedo apologetics
>retarded narratives about how LBGTQ allies must also support irrelevant left-wing causes like gun grabbing, open borders, and government healthcare

Do these activists not have any idea how off-putting this is? I thought I was left-of-center and an ally in good standing. I love my gay and trans friends. But now I'm not even sure I'm allowed to call myself a supporter any more and I'm genuinely sad to consider this possibility.

Attached: dragqueenstoryhour.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1Z_1wQYxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm more in the mood for a BLT

OP. Accept Christ and stop being a degenerate. GOD doesn’t hate the sinner, GOD only hates the sin. Repent for the end sin nigh

it's a shit test that society is failing

How typical.. OP being a complete faggot once again.

Never actually had a BLT, they good?

When made properly.

So you were one of those faggots in high school huh OP

I grew up in a pretty liberal suburban town where there were many “LGBTQ allies” so I can’t help but picturing you as some twink.

Find God and stop being a faggot.

Stop complaining. You literally asked for this.

Fair, but I'm female and attended high school in the late 90s/early 00s (I'm 36). Even in my liberal childhood city (Seattle) being openly pro-gay wasn't remotely mainstream. Gay marriage wasn't even something in consideration. At the time LGBTQ folks just wanted to be able to dine in public without rude comments from waiters. People generally knew of someone from some point in their life who was later "discovered" to be gay (likely from dying of AIDS) but few knew any gay people in their immediate orbit.

Now pride events are largely an opportunity for straight instathots - the type of girls who would've bullied LGBTQs and allies 20 years ago - to post pictures of themselves in rainbow bikinis.

Why does faggotry and liberalism draw is women so much? Regardless if a woman is a dyke herself or not, you are much more likely to see her supporting that shit than the average non-fag man. Is there a reason for this?

Good for you for realizing that. I also used to be pro gay marriage until I saw all the horrible things that movement became. I wish more people would get off that bandwagon.

>I empowered a bunch of activists with an agenda that would destroy my way of life because they hate who I am and my culture and now I don't know what to do.
>Please help. :(

Can't speak for other women, but back in high school, it was the welcomingness and novelty that was appealing. I was a weirdo who was a jock and a nerd but didn't fit in with either so I had to build my own identity. At that point, being pro-gay was legitimately un-PC and the movement was accommodating to people with a dark and twisted sense of humor. Same reason I'm comfortable on Jow Forums now.

If I had to venture a guess as to why straight girls like the LGBTQ movement now, it's because it's seen as trendy. Normie chicks are good at responding to social cues and acting accordingly.

Make one.

It’s alright. Everyone was dumb in their youth.

Attached: 8705CBA0-98A1-4D83-AB0D-C205DDEC0460.jpg (404x267, 23K)

pic related

Attached: doom-paul-gif-3.gif (287x199, 46K)

How in the hell have you never had a BLT?

I also used to think they were normal, until i moved to the city and saw real faggots first hand. Now im convinced they are all severely mentally ill.

You should use this as more evidence that the KJV Bible is the word of God and get saved:
>For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
>Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
>And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
>Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
>Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
>For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
>And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
>Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
>Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
>Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
>Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: KJV 3.jpg (800x622, 79K)

Fuck you nigger, you chose to support freaks and now you don't understand how this could have happened. You are exactly what I was wondering about back when I saw this first coming out. Everyone who fucking saw the pedophilic tendencies of homofaggots everywhere, asking how anyone could support it, and we came to the conclusion the only way this was possible was through kikery and indoctrination.

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions more children are being molested and abused because you had to support the trendy fucking jewish faggotry at the time. YOU CREATED THIS FUCKING SHIT. I hope you fucking repent, I hope you bow down before God and realize EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE FUCKING CREATED. YOU FUCKING PEOPLE.

I now understand the story of Jonah from the Bible, I understand why he was mad when God decided to forgive the people of Ninevah rather than destroy them in an absolute nuclear blast of fire. You fucking people helped create this. AND NOW WE ALL HAVE TO FUCKING LIVE WITH IT.

Attached: 1550334358872.png (1045x843, 895K)

I've had plenty of burgers, just never a BLT for some reason.

The LGBTQ movement deserves hellfire. I hate them more than you can ever imagine.

Hilarious to see all the businesses jumping in to make a quick buck after it's been well accepted though.

Back in the day, people were ashamed of being gay. Today, they are proud of their shame of being gay. Nature itself proves the dicks and pussies are meant for reproduction. Assholes are for shitting.

Make sure both the lettuce and bacon are chrisp and the tomato firm. Toast the bread if course.

We warned you this would happen. Oh well, you're here forever now. Welcome aboard.

Attached: 1535956899536.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

......... ............./´¯/)
........... .........,/¯../
.. ................./..../
........ ...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
....... .../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
....... .('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
....... ..\.................'...../
....... ...''...\.......... _.·´
....... .....\..............(
....... .......\.............\...

You're missing out.

Gonna make one for dinner tonight. Looking forward to it.

Poor father. I think that I would consider replacing his puberty blockers with placebos and then replace his cross-hormone therapy with testosterone or even anabolics.
He will be so androgenized that trying to pass will be futile.

I've never had a problem with "normal" gays. In other words, those who just sucked dicks in private and so on. But I've always hated these types who use their sexuality in place of a personality, so everything is about cocks, dicks, dildos, anal lube, enemas, cum, drag queens, etc. Although it is a sinful act in every sense, it's the activist type that I hate.

aussie blt virgin vs burger bacon eater chad

>Now im convinced they are all severely mentally ill.
Most of them are.

In my experience 100% of "non-binary" folks have borderline personality disorder.

You are responsible for this

Use good mayo.

Based.

Attached: jfunk2.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

>In the last two years the movement that used to be about leaving adults the fuck alone
Surprise, it was never actually about that and all the people you called bigots and "slippery slopers" were 100% correct.

Attached: 0.jpg (580x324, 36K)

>but I'm female
Women destroy societies.

Agree or not?

I think it’s bizarre how the concept of Drag Queens has changed so drastically and no one even says anything about it. A few years ago a Drag Queen wasn’t really a big deal. It was mostly just a type of professional entertainer or a hobby some guys had. Drag Queens actually lived their lives as men though. Some of them were even straight.

Now it basically means Tranny/Cross Dresser and if you don’t allow toddlers to do it wherever and whenever they want then you are a bigot.

Have you considered seppeku?

Sounds like a plan

You tolerated it now your children will be next
Don't be sad when your son wants to get gangbanged by forty year old niggers and swallow their loads

I’m not a big fan of tomatoes, but I can stand them in BLTs. They’re amazing.

We've all been misled more or less. Your knowledge could be very useful if you can find ways to redpill your peers and their targeted audience.

How is this any different than hiring a clown or some dude in a mascot suit to entertain kids?

You have an irrational fear of something you don't understand, you have my sympathy but there's no need to be LGBTQ+ phobic

This is bait

You saw the error of your ways, that is the first and most important step

I noticed this too. Growing up, i thought crossdressers were just kind of goofy, but nothing sexual. Now it's a vessel for trannies to push ever-increasing degeneracy.

Use good crisp tomatoes and lettuce

No one is afraid of you. We just want you in mental institutions where you belong.

Just 2 years ago I was attending the gay straight alliance club at school and respecting pronouns and shit like that but now I wish for nothing but divine punishment for these abominations

Attached: 03EF7FB0-006E-4344-BF5E-4D4C183E2BC6.gif (400x300, 865K)

I was prolgbt until I discovered Jow Forums, many such cases

Me too, user, me too. I'd like to think a good portion of normies think the same due to their religious upbringing and how strangely the LGBTOMGWTFBBQ presents itself

Tbh A LOT of people I've spoken with - people who have been active in LGBTQ circles for years - very quietly have the same misgivings about transwomen athletes, pronoun fascism, and "dragkids," but no one will be open about it because they're afraid of being "canceled" but the LGBTQ activist mainstream.

Fags just need to go back to the shadows and leave kids and politics out of their poop dickiness

>I've been pro-LGBTQ my entire life.

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1Z_1wQYxs

Attached: 4626.jpg (569x569, 42K)

All in good time

Attached: Burn.jpg (500x374, 49K)

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Are you gay or nonwhite?

>ive been pro LGBT all my life
You can fuck right off back to plebbit you disgusting leftist kike

>LGBTP
FTFY

Show your fucking tits dumb broad

>I'm female
Tits with timestamp or gtfo

Attached: Therearenogirlsontheinternet.png (1338x275, 458K)

Post some contemporary queer theory authors that lead the field

Completely overrated. How the fuck do you make a sandwich with only extras as the ingredients?